EDS/Academy Games

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: EDS/Academy Games

Postby Nigels Tackle » Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:06 pm

Batfink1 wrote:No Mase, we are talking young kids 11/13 age groups

jimmy saville?
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Batfink1 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:50 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Batfink1 wrote:No Mase, we are talking young kids 11/13 age groups

jimmy saville?

Behave!
Batfink1
Joey Barton's Twitter Account

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby Batfink1 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:05 pm

Here's a couple examples of the coach in questions behaviour. Judge for yourself if the behaviour is acceptable.

1: one boy (12 I think) consistently denied tickets for the first team, coach always said they had already been given to others. As a result the boy asked the coach 3 weeks in advance of the derby game and the coach said, yep you can have two, much to his surprise.

At training the day before the game the coach said he would be handing out the tickets as promised to the players who had asked at the end of the session.

On completion he got the boys in a group and asked those to come forward who had ordered tickets. The 'boy' raised his hand along with others who had ordered, all tickets were handed out apart from two. The 'boy' was left without tickets whilst the coach waved them in the air asking, 'anyone else?', the 'boy' shouted (less than 10ft away) and waved his hands and the coach looked beyond him and said. I have two left so the remaining players will have a penalty shoot out and the winner gets the tickets.

There were witnesses to this disgusting behaviour and I personally think it unacceptable.
Batfink1

Postby Batfink1 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:10 pm

The coach is also known as the Fuhrer by some of his assocciates. A title which he seems to get a sick sense of gratification from.
Batfink1

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:15 pm

Enough of this nonsense and lets get into tonight's game. A weakened side with Monday in mind and Barker,Maffeo on the bench along with Celina. Even more relevant though was the formation we started with of 3.4.3. Maybe that was simply down to the players who were available/selected but it's something I have never seen them try at this level before.

I wasn't sure the lads had played or practiced this system before as for most of the first half I thought they were all over the place. Celtic much the better side and really only Angus Gunn kept us in the game. Based on tonight I certainly don't think Angelino is a wide left attacking midfield player.We know he has really good attacking flair but for me it's shown at it's best when he is making his runs from deeper.

Anyway the team looked disorganised from the start and I think a better technical team than Celtic would have battered us.They were better than us but a fair amount of that was that they were physically much bigger and stronger. Pozo wasn't getting into the game but neither were Byrne or Glendon in midfield and most attempts to get the ball wide to Angelino or Intima were snuffed out through good defending or they were off side.Nil nil at half time was a result.

We switched to a ragular back 4 in the 2nd half and improved as a result but it was the introduction of Barker on the left and Maffeo in defence that fully changed the game in our favour. Credit to the whole team for effort and gaining the upper hand but the quality of these two was key.Barker wasn't brilliant but he was a threat from the moment he came on with his direct running and Maffeo just settled us down at the back. Gunn still had a massive save to make when Smith Brown tried a ludicrous back heel to the keeper which didn't make it.

We were still the better side through extra time and so nearly scored in the last minute with desperate blocks on 2 shots but penalties it was.They were all good pens too but Gunn got to one low to his right for the crucial save.

Tough game and a good win. Just a little worried with Kean Bryan going off injured.I hope it was only cramp and won't keep him out for Monday
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Batfink1 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:29 pm

Chat about the game by all means Douglas but to refer to the bullying of children by a grown man as nonsense is alarming.
Batfink1

Postby Batfink1 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:30 pm

I shall pray that I've misunderstood you Douglas.
Batfink1

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:54 pm

Batfink1 wrote:I shall pray that I've misunderstood you Douglas.

You arrived on here saying:
Our academy is soooo close to really kicking on now but we have a bad egg coach who needs to be moved on. I know of at least 5 players who left due to his bullying......these are good players too, needs sorting.

Am I supposed to take your word for this, because I don't! But if it is happening and has happened this is not the place it should be brought up.It should be dealt with directly with the club by the parents of the boys concerned.Are you one of the parents concerned?

I do not believe for a second that if such a serious issue was taken to City at a high level it would be just dismissed without being investigated.
Last edited by Douglas Higginbottom on Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:54 pm

You are getting on my tits now Batfuck.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Batfink1 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:59 pm

Ok folks well I'll leave it that, these issues have happened and continue to happen, yes the club has been informed and no action taken.

I'm happy to PM anyone the coaches name so you can go and see for yourself but I won't post anything more on the open forum as it seems only a few seem to understand the serious nature of what's going on.

If you think for one moment that parents will speak up then you don't understand the politics which entangle our nations youth system.
Batfink1

Postby Batfink1 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:03 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:You are getting on my tits now Batfuck.

Obviously no chance of serious discussion with you Ted, playground comments
Batfink1

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:03 pm

Batfink1 wrote:Ok folks well I'll leave it that, these issues have happened and continue to happen, yes the club has been informed and no action taken.

I'm happy to PM anyone the coaches name so you can go and see for yourself but I won't post anything more on the open forum as it seems only a few seem to understand the serious nature of what's going on.

If you think for one moment that parents will speak up then you don't understand the politics which entangle our nations youth system.

All generalities and no substance. Please pm me the coaches name and I might be able to speak quietly behind the scenes but how knowing the name will enable me to see for myself I really don't know.

And for the record as this would be a very serious issue IF I was a parent in this situation you can bet any money you like that I WOULD speak up. I wouldn't think much of a parent that didn't.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Batfink1 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:06 pm

I'll pm you now
Batfink1

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:16 pm

Batfink1 wrote:

You've said your fucking piece over & over. If it's real, go and fucking do something about it.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Batfink1 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:20 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
Batfink1 wrote:

You've said your fucking piece over & over. If it's real, go and fucking do something about it.

And how exactly? The club already failed to act.
Batfink1

Postby Batfink1 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:21 pm

Forget it Ted, don't answer.....I can see the English language is a challenge for you.
Batfink1

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:26 pm

Batfink1 wrote:Forget it Ted, don't answer.....I can see the English language is a challenge for you.

Another assclone.

Get the gifs out.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:30 pm

Anyhow I have asked around & I have it on good authority it wasn't an 11 year old kid trying to get tickets for the derby, it was Wee Jimmy Krankie & they sussed him out.

How many City kids do they allow free tickets for Old Trafford by the way ? Just for interest ?

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Batfink1 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:33 pm

The game was at City
Batfink1