EDS/Academy Games

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: EDS/Academy Games

Postby blues2win » Thu May 03, 2018 10:23 am

I see Dilrosun has signed for Hertha Berlin. Can’t keep most of them of course. How good was he Doug?
blues2win
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6166
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:03 am
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Re: EDS/Academy Games

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Thu May 03, 2018 11:50 pm

blues2win wrote:I see Dilrosun has signed for Hertha Berlin. Can’t keep most of them of course. How good was he Doug?


A decent player that will have some games where you think this lad is really good and others where he is quite inneffective. Left winger basically, very one footed, reasonably quick, probably doesn't score enough. Not a player who will make it at the top level but he will be a good pro I expect in a top division abroad.

One of so many City players in that bracket
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10364
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:42 pm

Re: EDS/Academy Games

Postby Dipstick » Fri May 04, 2018 8:08 am

A couple of city youngsters - Nat Ogbeta and Tommy Doyle - in the England U17 squad for the Euro Finals. All England games live on ITV4 starting at 7pm tonight.

http://www.thefa.com/news/2018/may/03/england-u17s-squad-named-for-u17-euro-finals-030518

Eric García also likely to be in the Spanish squad
"People say I'm egocentric, but enough about them." Lily Allen
User avatar
Dipstick
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1881
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:37 pm
Location: Colin Bell Stand

Re: EDS/Academy Games

Postby Nigels Tackle » Wed May 09, 2018 9:20 am

Dipstick wrote:A couple of city youngsters - Nat Ogbeta and Tommy Doyle - in the England U17 squad for the Euro Finals. All England games live on ITV4 starting at 7pm tonight.

http://www.thefa.com/news/2018/may/03/england-u17s-squad-named-for-u17-euro-finals-030518

Eric García also likely to be in the Spanish squad


tommy doyle bagged the winner vs italy

http://www.thefa.com/news/2018/may/07/engvita-070518
SOLID POSTER
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck
 
Posts: 12352
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:57 pm
Location: here, there, every fucking where
Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: mike mason liam lingo

Re: EDS/Academy Games

Postby nottsblue » Wed May 09, 2018 9:47 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Dipstick wrote:A couple of city youngsters - Nat Ogbeta and Tommy Doyle - in the England U17 squad for the Euro Finals. All England games live on ITV4 starting at 7pm tonight.

http://www.thefa.com/news/2018/may/03/england-u17s-squad-named-for-u17-euro-finals-030518

Eric García also likely to be in the Spanish squad


tommy doyle bagged the winner vs italy

http://www.thefa.com/news/2018/may/07/engvita-070518

Also scored a penalty in the opening game as well. Been learning from Yaya?
nottsblue
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure
 
Posts: 14049
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: EDS/Academy Games

Postby johnny crossan » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:55 pm



any surprises here?
Image
User avatar
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5370
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:25 am
Location: The Barcelona of The North
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Re: EDS/Academy Games

Postby mr_nool » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:01 pm

johnny crossan wrote:

any surprises here?


I thought Duhaney was considered quite the talent.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
User avatar
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Roberto Mancini's Scarf
 
Posts: 21855
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:48 am
Location: Utrecht

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Blue Philistine, carolina-blue, clitheroeblue, freshie, gmercer1, Google Adsense [Bot], kinsey, Lev Bronstein, Mase, nottsblue, patrickblue, PrezIke, South Stand Balti, Wooders, zuricity and 48 guests