they're here, they're there, they're every f*****g where

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: they're here, they're there, they're every f*****g where

Postby patrickblue » Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:58 pm

King Kev wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:I dont know if the club links with Viagogo are partially to blame for this as I have not met anyone yet that uses Viagogo because of the rip off prices.

I have used Viagogo many times to sell my seat when I couldn't attend games, thus ensuring that my seat is taken.

I think they are more likely to be part of the solution than the problem.

You've had a lot more luck than me then, I've tried many times and hardly ever sold it. And that's putting it on middling to low price. And this is big matches I'm talking about as well, this season I put it up for the chavs game at the lower nd of the price range and it didn't sell.
All a bit odd, seeing I'm in the same block as you (I think you said you were in 110 level 1, correct me if I'm wrong)
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Re: they're here, they're there, they're every f*****g where

Postby Im_Spartacus » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:00 pm

patrickblue wrote:
King Kev wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:I dont know if the club links with Viagogo are partially to blame for this as I have not met anyone yet that uses Viagogo because of the rip off prices.

I have used Viagogo many times to sell my seat when I couldn't attend games, thus ensuring that my seat is taken.

I think they are more likely to be part of the solution than the problem.

You've had a lot more luck than me then, I've tried many times and hardly ever sold it. And that's putting it on middling to low price. And this is big matches I'm talking about as well, this season I put it up for the chavs game at the lower nd of the price range and it didn't sell.
All a bit odd, seeing I'm in the same block as you (I think you said you were in 110 level 1, correct me if I'm wrong)

Don't you have to virtually give it away for free in order for the ticket to sell for around face value once all the thieving cunts' fees have been added?

I looked at it once and it didn't seem worth the time or effort, I'd rather it go spare every week!
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum