Elano

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Elano

Postby Mase » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:42 am

Sideshow Bob wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:
Ha ha you Bugger, I thought LAHAD had started posting again!

and ted hughes! (wtf happened to him???)

There's an urban legend that he woke up one day and couldn't move his fingers. Some say it was because he used to type unnecessary essays in 99% of his posts and in the end his fingers just gave up working. Some say he used to go around finger blasting women in Yates in Bolton on a Friday night and on one occasion he chose the wrong woman (think of the movie Teeth).

But the truth is people got annoyed with him forcing his opinion on them as fact, and justifying it with 50 lines of nonsense that could have been a couple of lines, so he moved over to Bluemoon for a bit and got the same response from them I believe.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby kinsey » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:33 am

One of my clearest City memories is of him playing at right back, being on the touchline in front of me in 117, pinging a pass to Petrov on the other touchline.

It was a great pass, but my God, what a sound! It was the most satisfying noise!
kinsey
Robinho's Step Over

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:52 pm

Mase wrote:
Sideshow Bob wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:

There's an urban legend that he woke up one day and couldn't move his fingers. Some say it was because he used to type unnecessary essays in 99% of his posts and in the end his fingers just gave up working. Some say he used to go around finger blasting women in Yates in Bolton on a Friday night and on one occasion he chose the wrong woman (think of the movie Teeth).

But the truth is people got annoyed with him forcing his opinion on them as fact, and justifying it with 50 lines of nonsense that could have been a couple of lines, so he moved over to Bluemoon for a bit and got the same response from them I believe.

Basically same as me then.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Dubciteh » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:31 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
Mase wrote:
Sideshow Bob wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:

Imo ted hughes was best poster to ever post on this forum. Hope he has jus fucked off and nothing worse has happened.
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Mase » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:04 am

Dubciteh wrote:
Mase wrote:
Sideshow Bob wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:

Imo ted hughes was best poster to ever post on this forum. Hope he has jus fucked off and nothing worse has happened.

How come he went over to Bluemoan?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Dubciteh » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:46 am

Mase wrote:
Dubciteh wrote:
Mase wrote:
Sideshow Bob wrote:[quote="CTID Hants

But the truth is people got annoyed with him forcing his opinion on them as fact, and justifying it with 50 lines of nonsense that could have been a couple of lines, so he moved over

How come he went over to Bluemoan?

No idea. Dont know anything about him or bluemoon as i only post and read here.
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Original Dub » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:49 am

Dubciteh wrote:
Mase wrote:
Sideshow Bob wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:

Imo ted hughes was best poster to ever post on this forum

Couldn't agree more.
Original Dub

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum