Adam Johnson arrested

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Adam Johnson arrested

Postby Wooders » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:47 am

Whether she was underage or not - what goes through a mans mind when they decide to send a "dick pic" ?
Has anyone here done? If so, why???
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby Mase » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:08 pm

Wooders wrote:Whether she was underage or not - what goes through a mans mind when they decide to send a "dick pic" ?

I've done when I've been single. If it means you're getting a pic of some bird with her minge out you're gonna make sure you get a pic of your dick at a fantastic angle making the little fella look massive.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Slim » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:34 pm

Wooders wrote:Whether she was underage or not - what goes through a mans mind when they decide to send a "dick pic" ?

What went through my mind was, "There's this year's christmas cards done".
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby South Stand Balti » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:41 pm

Slim wrote:

What went through my mind was, "There's this year's christmas cards done".

Ho ho ho! Good Xmas work. A robin red end.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby MilnersJaw » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:36 pm

So we've learned doom would let his daughter get fucked for money, ok.
Still here.
MilnersJaw
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Silver

Postby DoomMerchant » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:07 pm

MilnersJaw wrote:So we've learned doom would let his daughter get fucked for money, ok.

You can go fuck yourself funny man.

You haven't learned a thing if that's what you derived from the above. Assclown.

Don't ever mention my family again either. You're clearly a sick fuck.

Also, go fuck yourself. Again.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby BlueinBosnia » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:12 am

I was thinking about this the other day. It seems everyone's at it now, but at one point it must have been 'innovative' and 'original'. It's pretty much the modern-day equivalent of putting 'This is Not A Circular' on a circular - the novelty and intrigue must have worn off for senders and receivers alike quite a while ago, but still the senders persist.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:48 am

BlueinBosnia wrote:

I was thinking about this the other day. It seems everyone's at it now, but at one point it must have been 'innovative' and 'original'. It's pretty much the modern-day equivalent of putting 'This is Not A Circular' on a circular - the novelty and intrigue must have worn off for senders and receivers alike quite a while ago, but still the senders persist.

it's not just pics though is it?
videos a plenty these days..
don't know if anyone watches suits? search for abigail spencer
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Sister of fu » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:00 pm

Mase wrote:

I've done when I've been single. If it means you're getting a pic of some bird with her minge out you're gonna make sure you get a pic of your dick at a fantastic angle making the little fella look massive.

I recently spoke to my single hetro friend and she was moaning about the hetro dating scene and the amount of pics she gets sent of lads willys. She thinks its horrific and cant get her head around why someone would send a pic of his willy to her when she hardly knows him. She showed me a couple, not big (literally) and not clever. Why anyone would leave themselves wide open to having their willy all over social media is beyond me. These lads don't really know my mate so she could be a complete nightmare and do that. Lucky for then she isn't and just shows her mates, who laugh hysterically.
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby Mase » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:04 pm

Sister of fu wrote:
Mase wrote:

I recently spoke to my single hetro friend and she was moaning about the hetro dating scene and the amount of pics she gets sent of lads willys. She thinks its horrific and cant get her head around why someone would send a pic of his willy to her when she hardly knows him. She showed me a couple, not big (literally) and not clever. Why anyone would leave themselves wide open to having their willy all over social media is beyond me. These lads don't really know my mate so she could be a complete nightmare and do that. Lucky for then she isn't and just shows her mates, who laugh hysterically.

Oh yeh don't get me wrong I would never have just gone in all guns blazing and send a picture of the D right away. But for instance I was in work a few years back and I had a girl texting me asking me to go in to the toilets and take a picture of my flaccid cock to send her. She wouldn't take no for an answer!!! I think sometimes girls are just as bad as lads. Or it probably says more about the girls I'd go for back in the day.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby CuteMancs » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:55 pm

The really scary part of all this is that this kind of thing will be the norm for younger generations, without any consideration about where the pictures end up. I am not to bothered either way, and I can easily waste time on guyswithihones.com ( not sure if there is a girls equivalent). The same true of the webcam sites.

There is something quite cool about celebrity willy, its just never the ones you want to see :)

I usually treat my body like a temple. Last night I treated mine like a whorehouse above a liquor store next to a motherfucking Taco Bell.
CuteMancs
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:03 pm

I don't send people pictures of my willy, but if I did, I wouldn't really care if it was on the internet. If people were so keen to look at pictures of my willy, and they can get some enjoyment from it, either perverted or comedic, good luck to them. I don't see how they would know it was my willy anyway unless I autographed it.

I wonder if Kolarov sends people pictures of Mase's willy ? He seems the type.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Mase » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:15 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:I don't send people pictures of my willy, but if I did, I wouldn't really care if it was on the internet. If people were so keen to look at pictures of my willy, and they can get some enjoyment from it, either perverted or comedic, good luck to them. I don't see how they would know it was my willy anyway unless I autographed it.

I wonder if Kolarov sends people pictures of Mase's willy ? He seems the type.

Judging by the pic in the Kolarov thread he'd be better sending people a picture of his own than mine #hunglikeababymouse
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby ruralblue » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:53 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:I don't send people pictures of my willy, but if I did, I wouldn't really care if it was on the internet. If people were so keen to look at pictures of my willy, and they can get some enjoyment from it, either perverted or comedic, good luck to them. I don't see how they would know it was my willy anyway unless I autographed it.

This is very true Ted but the photos you have sent me of you're tattooed scrotum have more than made up for the reluctance of willy pics.

Don't know what to make of the Johno thing to be honest. Saw the pic floating round the Internet and if the lass is the lass in question and in a club then it puts a different slant on it. If he had no knowledge of her age and all. Hmmmm.......
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby ruralblue » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:54 pm

This is very true Ted but the photos you have sent me of you're tattooed scrotum have more than made up for the reluctance of willy pics.

Don't know what to make of the Johno thing to be honest. Saw the pic floating round the Internet and if the lass is the lass in question and in a club then it puts a different slant on it. If he had no knowledge of her age and all. Hmmmm.......
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby Sister of fu » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:52 pm

ruralblue wrote:

If he's slept with this child he is a fucking knob. I always knew he was a knob when he was a city but sleeping with a minor.

He clearly is your stereo typical footballer who has a partner and child at home but that still isn't enough and he has to put it about. If found guilty his misses should divorce him and take him for every penny she can get.
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:46 pm

Sister of fu wrote:
ruralblue wrote:

If he's slept with this child he is a fucking knob. I always knew he was a knob when he was a city but sleeping with a minor.

He clearly is your stereo typical footballer who has a partner and child at home but that still isn't enough and he has to put it about. If found guilty his misses should divorce him and take him for every penny she can get.

I've always thought he was an enormous douche as well. But there is a difference in my mind between fucking a child and hooking up with a woman he thought was of legal age to decide. Only time will tell which side of the line he falls on for me, but regardless he's still a knob. Always has been. All too typical of young English talent it seems.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Dameerto » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:46 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:
ruralblue wrote:

I've always thought he was an enormous douche as well. But there is a difference in my mind between fucking a child and hooking up with a woman he thought was of legal age to decide. Only time will tell which side of the line he falls on for me, but regardless he's still a knob. Always has been. All too typical of young English talent it seems.

Cheers

One of the charges is grooming - which implies they they think he knew what he was getting into.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby DoomMerchant » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:25 am

Dameerto wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:
ruralblue wrote:

Cheers

One of the charges is grooming - which implies they they think he knew what he was getting into.

Yeah that term is lost on me as an American. Dunno what the similar charge is but basically it says he manipulated her over a period of time knowing full well her age. Is that what it means?

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby johnny99 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:54 am

According to wiki
This is their description of grooming

grooming is a form of sexual exploitation – previously referred to as ‘on street grooming’ in the media - where children have been groomed and sexually exploited by an offender, having initially met in a location outside their home. This location is usually in public, such as a park, cinema, on the street or at a friend’s house. Offenders often act together, establishing a relationship with a child or children before sexually exploiting them. Some victims of ‘street grooming’ may believe that the offender is in fact an older ‘boyfriend’; these victims introduce their peers to the offender group who might then go on to be sexually exploited as well. Abuse may occur at a number of locations within a region and on several occasions. ‘Localised grooming’ was the term used by CEOP in the intelligence requests issued to police forces and other service agencies in order to define the data we wished to receive.
johnny99
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: manchester city

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum