Adam Johnson arrested

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Adam Johnson arrested

Postby Dunnylad » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:04 am

MilnersJaw wrote:i dont agree with the 6 year sentence at all.

if you remember the jeremy forester case, he groomed a school girl who he had sex and ran away with her to france and he was a fucking school teacher. the guy got 5 years and was out in 2.5.

adam johnson sent explicit texts and kissed her (what he was found guilty of) and gets 6 years? the justice in this country is a fucking joke sometimes. HE should be punished, but some level of balance. He probably got a BJ too but that wasn't proven in court.

The Jeremy Forester case is slightly different as she wanted to be with him and consented quite willingly (he of course can never be a teacher so has ruined his livelihood) Johnson groomed this girl for a long period of time, his confession of sexual activity (kissing with tongues) & grooming was then added to with an additional conviction for sexual activity. Yes sentencing has changed over the years, but the circumstances surrounding this case, including Johnson's sister orchestrating a Facebook page to campaign for his innocence & the treatment the victim faced on social media & at school have probably all played a part in the decision reached.
"F****d it up,
Shot my Load,
Spewed onto the Motorway Shoulder,
I Could Have Been Somebody Special."
Dunnylad
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Georgi Kinkladze

Postby getdressedmctavish » Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:35 am

Compare our response to Johnson with that of Troy Deaney. I recently watched Watford v Chelsea where he was held up as a model pro. In 2012 he got 10 months jail having been caught on video kicking a young student three times in the head while the student was on the floor. He served his time, was accepted back by the club, and was eventually made captain. Contrast that with the screeching denouncement of Johnson. Which is worse? Sex is enjoyable unless non consensual. Getting your head kicked in is definitely not.
getdressedmctavish
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby Mase » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:15 am

getdressedmctavish wrote:Compare our response to Johnson with that of Troy Deaney. I recently watched Watford v Chelsea where he was held up as a model pro. In 2012 he got 10 months jail having been caught on video kicking a young student three times in the head while the student was on the floor. He served his time, was accepted back by the club, and was eventually made captain. Contrast that with the screeching denouncement of Johnson. Which is worse? Sex is enjoyable unless non consensual. Getting your head kicked in is definitely not.

Some people would probably say they enjoy fighting more than sex.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby BlueinBosnia » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:56 am

getdressedmctavish wrote:Compare our response to Johnson with that of Troy Deaney. I recently watched Watford v Chelsea where he was held up as a model pro. In 2012 he got 10 months jail having been caught on video kicking a young student three times in the head while the student was on the floor. He served his time, was accepted back by the club, and was eventually made captain. Contrast that with the screeching denouncement of Johnson. Which is worse? Sex is enjoyable unless non consensual. Getting your head kicked in is definitely not.

I'm sure that CARL would suggest this was actually the community service he was sentenced to perform, rather than the crime he committed...
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:35 am

BlueinBosnia wrote:

I'm sure that CARL would suggest this was actually the community service he was sentenced to perform, rather than the crime he committed...

Nice one,although I wouldnt bash a snot nosed Uni cunt , id just slap him across the face....but only if he spoke.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum