fao herb

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: fao herb

Postby Herb » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:55 pm

Mase wrote:So is there going to be a scrap or not?

Nah, Mr Tickle poos his pants wherever called upon to add a modicum of substance to his aggressive noises. He didn't have the bottle for it and there's no way that anyone would want to take him to task because he'd be in dirty protest mode from the moment the expression of dire terror was slapped onto his sad napper.

He's a bit like a human version of a skunk - shits himself to assist his personal safety and it must work because without it a gobshite like him would've been re-educated a long time ago.
If we had De Gea and the rags had Hart, we'd be top with a 9 point lead and they'd be in 12th place - that's the difference between a 'good' keeper and a 'top class' keeper - 12 places - think about it.
Herb
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: City super City
My favourite player is: NOT Howler Hart!

Postby Herb » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:58 pm

Oi Nigel's tickle, are you enjoying this thread that you started?

I'm enjoying it very much and I must thank you for the entertainment that your shithousery has provided to myself and all readers.

Ta mate . . ta very much indeed. :-)
If we had De Gea and the rags had Hart, we'd be top with a 9 point lead and they'd be in 12th place - that's the difference between a 'good' keeper and a 'top class' keeper - 12 places - think about it.
Herb
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby CTID Hants » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:20 pm

So in short........

Nigels Tackle wrote:fuck off you cunt

Herb wrote:
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Nigels Tackle » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:31 pm

Herb wrote:Oi Nigel's tickle, are you enjoying this thread that you started?

I'm enjoying it very much and I must thank you for the entertainment that your shithousery has provided to myself and all readers.

i am thanks herb. seems that most of the normal folk on here have seen you for the bell end you are.
....the knowall gobshite that's always shouting his gob off during games that everyone who sits around can't stand.
the palace away offer that you seem to constantly ignore still stands
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Herb » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:10 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Herb wrote:Oi Nigel's tickle, are you enjoying this thread that you started?

i am thanks herb. seems that most of the normal folk on here have seen you for the bell end you are.
....the knowall gobshite that's always shouting his gob off during games that everyone who sits around can't stand.
the palace away offer that you seem to constantly ignore still stands

Ha ha I've not ignored it you poor excuse for a male, you failed miserably to do anything other than attempt to impress your chums by referring very vaguely to a game . . but you didn't have the courage to pm me, you didn't give contact details, you simply shit a brick didn't you.
So come on brave boy here's your chance to try to be a man for once in your cowardly existence. You started this thread as a direct and personal attack on a fellow supporter, just because I don't see Hart as fit for our club (as many don't), so stop yer childish shaking, stop trying to look the part and simply PM me to give me your contact details so that I can meet you for the discussion that you constantly avoid, or be known forever as the limp dick that you are.
Ha ha ha you'll shit it again won't you wanker.

Hahahaha It's so amusing to see you writhing about in your own shit you bottle merchant.
Herb
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Herb » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:11 pm

Oh, and Tickle . . thanks again for your outstanding and most amusing display of shitbaggery.

Mt Tickle the shitbag king eh? Got a nice ring about it hasn't it you clown?
Herb
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Herb » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:13 pm

CTID Hants wrote:So in short........

Nigels Tackle wrote:fuck off you cunt

Herb wrote:

A pretty good summation - Tickle gives a threat and I'm amused by his shitbaggery . . nice.
Herb
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Nigels Tackle » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:22 pm

i await your call
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby Herb » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:35 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:i await your call

Well why doesn't it ring when called then?

Hahaha you're priceless . . I rarely use this forum but I've been popping back on every now and then because you're soo amusing. In fact you're such fun that my disdain at your writhing shitbaggery is starting to develop into an appreciation that you make even the idiots on here look normal.

You started out by opening up a thread to attack me like the coward you are, you then beat your chest in the thread like a twat while refusing to provide contact details directly to me and while everyone laughs at you (such fun) Now, after much goading to force your courage, you eventually provide a telephone number that doesn't bleeding work (shakes head in amusement).
Herb
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby BlueinBosnia » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:43 pm

Herb wrote:
Ha ha I've not ignored it you poor excuse for a male

Considering how much you harp on about the foul and abusive language used on here, that's pretty damned sexist. Even I'm mildly offended. Maybe you're one of those that only shows their true colours when they're riled.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:53 pm

I hope you gave him the digits for a gay chat line.

He clearly needs some man on man action to satisfy his soul. I'm not judging but just like kinda pointing out the obvious.

In my experience in life the toughest cunts don't ever have to threaten or flex. They just do what needs to be done...and often avoid trouble and talk at all costs because they know the personal consequences. And they never look like the fucker you think they will.

Just sayin like...is all.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby iwasthere2012 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:07 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:I hope you gave him the digits for a gay chat line.

He clearly needs some man on man action to satisfy his soul. I'm not judging but just like kinda pointing out the obvious.

In my experience in life the toughest cunts don't ever have to threaten or flex. They just do what needs to be done...and often avoid trouble and talk at all costs because they know the personal consequences. And they never look like the fucker you think they will.

Cheers

Is that you in the Avatar Doomie?
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Nigels Tackle » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:20 pm

Herb wrote:

Hahaha you're priceless . . I rarely use this forum but I've been popping back on every now and then because you're soo amusing. In fact you're such fun that my disdain at your writhing shitbaggery is starting to develop into an appreciation that you make even the idiots on here look normal.

You started out by opening up a thread to attack me like the coward you are, you then beat your chest in the thread like a twat while refusing to provide contact details directly to me and while everyone laughs at you (such fun) Now, after much goading to force your courage, you eventually provide a telephone number that doesn't bleeding work (shakes head in amusement).

because you're a fat fingered idiot?
try the number again
or are you too scared?!
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby Nigels Tackle » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:25 pm

pm me your number and i'll happily call it
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:07 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Herb wrote:

try the number again
or are you too scared?!

Hahaha.

Herb the pussy.

Too funny. Can't figure out a phone but will beat your ass when he's wrong about a player.

Total dickhead.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:23 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:

Cheers

Is that you in the Avatar Doomie?

Pull your head out of your ass, moron.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Original Dub » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:37 pm

Cheers

Pm your details while we're at it. I'll fucking ring you, you cunt
Original Dub

Postby Cocacolajojo1 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:39 pm

i just want someone to talk to
"I used to be 6 foot 2 with curly hair, look what it's done to me"

"In my career so far it's the most important goal. You score the goal in the last minute to win the title. You're not sure if that's ever going to happen in your career again. I wish I could tell you how I did it but I can't. I thought for all the world that Mario was going to have a go himself but he just moved it on one more and it fell at my feet and I just thought: 'Hit the target, hit it as hard as you can and hit the target.' And it went in."
Cocacolajojo1
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Ireland 08-09

Postby Original Dub » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:42 pm

Cocacolajojo wrote:i just want someone to talk to

I'll pm you.
Original Dub

Postby Herb » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:57 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Herb wrote:

try the number again
or are you too scared?!

I'll happily take being called an idiot but fat fingered? You'll regret that because nobody but nobody (2nd time for added emphasis) calls my slender digits fat - that's fatism and that's the last fucking straw.
I'm so annoyed that I could . . . well . . roll around laughing at how easy it's been to take your cowardly shitbag sniper attack on a fellow supporter and turn it into hell for you because you're not the brightest or bravest of bears - just good at starting stuff and useless at finishing.
What's your next excuse - come on keep the mirth rolling we're all enjoying this.
Herb
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum