fao herb

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: fao herb

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:57 pm

Sister of fu wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Sideshow Bob wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:If you actually read what he has to fucking say you will see that the guy is humble and always looking to improve.

then why has he gone backwards?

Has he?

He had a dip in form last season and has recovered from it, most players have dips in form at some stage, don't they?

Vinny is having a dip and the knee jerkers are telling us his career is over and he must be sold. I wonder if he will recover?

I hope he does but who knows? Maybe being taken out of the firing line like Hart was last season may benefit everyone.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:10 pm

Sister of fu wrote:
Sideshow Bob wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:If you actually read what he has to fucking say you will see that the guy is humble and always looking to improve.

then why has he gone backwards?

Has he?

He had a dip in form last season and has recovered from it, most players have dips in form at some stage, don't they?

Vinny is having a dip and the knee jerkers are telling us his career is over and he must be sold. I wonder if he will recover?

I hope he does but who knows? Maybe being taken out of the firing line like Hart was last season may benefit everyone.

He was out of the firing line for 6 weeks and still managed to come back in and single handedly lose us the prem.

Needs to be sold before he gets any fuckign worse....hes also a year away from his 30,s.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:56 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:I know you're all complaining about his distribution but think about this. What if he's kicking it to our player but our player just isn't there?

Hardly surprising Beefy, our players are not supposed to be sat in the stands.

What you talking about, I only remember one of them hitting the bye-line. However, I was thinking more of the 'Invisible Man' ;-)

Christ, one his clearances landed on my lap in the living room.

Ha ha ha, that tickled me ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:58 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote: ...hes also a year away from his 30,s.

Bloody hell Carl, they used to say that a keeper didn't start his game until he was 30.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:59 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:

Bloody hell Carl, they used to say that a keeper didn't start his game until he was 30.

Vinnie man..Im talking about that cunt... the old bastid!
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:07 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Bloody hell Carl, they used to say a CB didn't start his game until he was 30 ;-)

Vinnie's been gash but on his game I'd take him over near enough any other CB, as long as he's got a decent partner with him.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:22 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Bloody hell Carl, they used to say a CB didn't start his game until he was 30 ;-)

Vinnie's been gash but on his game I'd take him over near enough any other CB, as long as he's got a decent partner with him.

Some people seem to brush the fact that hes cost us the league under the carpet..like it never happened like that......but It did mate.

He was average at best the season before this one and absolute fuckign garbage this season...not even patches of excellent performances have we seen this season.
Tell me why we should keep him Beefy ? there must be players in our EDS side who think to themselves "Im much better than this cunt"...and they would be right.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:33 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Some people seem to brush the fact that hes cost us the league under the carpet..like it never happened like that......but It did mate.

He was average at best the season before this one and absolute fuckign garbage this season...not even patches of excellent performances have we seen this season.

Tell me why we should keep him Beefy ? there must be players in our EDS side who think to themselves "Im much better than this cunt"...and they would be right.

Because he's been a major factor in where we have come from? Although I don't think he's the greatest CB we've ever had, and that Lescott was the better leader in our first PL winning season, when on form he does bring something to the team and he must have the motivational skills behind the scenes. He has been gash this season and the reasons why are up for debate but I personally wouldn't be looking to get rid of a player whose contribution has been immense, at a time where the whole defensive system looks non-existent. Individual players just cannot be measured.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Herb » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:24 pm

Message for nigel's tackle . . Hart back to his useless shit self again today.

And where were you you shit bag?

PS. Oh yes, and fuck off you cunt.
If we had De Gea and the rags had Hart, we'd be top with a 9 point lead and they'd be in 12th place - that's the difference between a 'good' keeper and a 'top class' keeper - 12 places - think about it.
Herb
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: City super City
My favourite player is: NOT Howler Hart!

Postby Dameerto » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:26 pm

I saw him quick release it to Zabba - wasn't particularly focusing on Joe though.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby iwasthere2012 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:27 pm

Pints, pints, pints!
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Herb » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:36 pm

Dameerto wrote:I saw him quick release it to Zabba - wasn't particularly focusing on Joe though.

I was a just winding that shit bag 'nigel's tackle' up (in a like-for-like silly fashion) for being the limp-dicked coward that he is.
In all seriousness I thought Joe was ok today . . just Joe Hart being Joe Hart . . flapping at crossed balls, punching where a decent keeper would catch and being distinctly dubious with his distribution. He's certainly good enough to play in the prem . . mid-table prem but not good enough for our aspirations.
If we had De Gea and the rags had Hart, we'd be top with a 9 point lead and they'd be in 12th place - that's the difference between a 'good' keeper and a 'top class' keeper - 12 places - think about it.
Herb
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby City64 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:15 pm

Herb wrote:
Dameerto wrote:I saw him quick release it to Zabba - wasn't particularly focusing on Joe though.

I was a just winding that shit bag 'nigel's tackle' up (in a like-for-like silly fashion) for being the limp-dicked coward that he is.
In all seriousness I thought Joe was ok today . . just Joe Hart being Joe Hart . . flapping at crossed balls, punching where a decent keeper would catch and being distinctly dubious with his distribution. He's certainly good enough to play in the prem . . mid-table prem but not good enough for our aspirations.

.Absolute fucking bollocks , your distain for Joe Hart is fucking pathetic , he had fuck all to do today apart from one cross and adjust his cap 3 or 4 times , You go totally overboard when behind a keyboard with your critiscism of Englands and our long standinding goalkeeper , yes some aspects of his game aren't perfect but Lionel fucking Messi isn't totally fucking perfect neither are all of the worlds best footballers / keepers !!! Take a long look at yourself next time you critiscise some cunt ......... Joe Hart only good enough for mid table prem ???? 2 Titles , an FA Cup and a League Cup plus Englands number one ......... you sir is full of shit !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Herb » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:33 pm

City64 wrote:
Herb wrote:

.Absolute fucking bollocks , your distain for Joe Hart is fucking pathetic , he had fuck all to do today apart from one cross and adjust his cap 3 or 4 times , You go totally overboard when behind a keyboard with your critiscism of Englands and our long standinding goalkeeper , yes some aspects of his game aren't perfect but Lionel fucking Messi isn't totally fucking perfect neither are all of the worlds best footballers / keepers !!! Take a long look at yourself next time you critiscise some cunt ......... Joe Hart only good enough for mid table prem ???? 2 Titles , an FA Cup and a League Cup plus Englands number one ......... you sir is full of shit !

I have three (3) questions: -

1. Do you have tourette syndrome?
2. What does standinding mean . . or is it just a noise you make to stop the martians reading your thoughts?
3. You are Joe Hart aren't you? If 'yes' then fuck off Joe don't be so sad / if 'no' then fuck off again Joe you don't fool me.
Herb
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:40 am

Herb wrote:
City64 wrote:
Herb wrote:

2. What does standinding mean . . or is it just a noise you make to stop the martians reading your thoughts?
3. You are Joe Hart aren't you? If 'yes' then fuck off Joe don't be so sad / if 'no' then fuck off again Joe you don't fool me.

big man
palace away, bring your dinner.
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Original Dub » Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:25 am

Give over you pair of tarts.

"Meets" are for rags and other knob heads. Keep it country ffs.
Original Dub

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:57 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Herb wrote:
City64 wrote:
Herb wrote:

big man
palace away, bring your dinner.

Extra style marks for a fine use of "bring your dinner"
Well done Sir!
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby Im_Spartacus » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:01 am

'Bring your dinner' just isn't complete without a 'facking' thrown in for good measure
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby City64 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:50 am

Herb wrote:
City64 wrote:
Herb wrote:

1. Anytime anywhere and bring a couple of mates you fucking bellend !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Sister of fu » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:01 am

City64 wrote:
Herb wrote:
City64 wrote:
Herb wrote:

1. Anytime anywhere and bring a couple of mates you fucking bellend !

You sound like that city fan on football fight club who was driving around Stockport with 2 mates looking for the West Ham firm....
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum