fao herb

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: fao herb

Postby Dubciteh » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:33 am

Handbags aside, i agree with herbs points.

Just saying.
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Cocacolajojo1 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:53 am

Handbags aside, i agree with herbs points.

Just saying.

I challenge you do a duel at dawn.
"I used to be 6 foot 2 with curly hair, look what it's done to me"

"In my career so far it's the most important goal. You score the goal in the last minute to win the title. You're not sure if that's ever going to happen in your career again. I wish I could tell you how I did it but I can't. I thought for all the world that Mario was going to have a go himself but he just moved it on one more and it fell at my feet and I just thought: 'Hit the target, hit it as hard as you can and hit the target.' And it went in."
Cocacolajojo1
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Ireland 08-09

Postby Wonderwall » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:01 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Herb wrote:Oi Nigel's Tickle, face it fella, if you'd ever been brave enough to pm me to set up the chat that we would have had (if you'd had any semblance of courage) then you wouldn't be on here slagging real fans off from the safety of your bedroom.
You've had the offer for a personal get together and you've not had the bottle to turn up so fuck off shitbag because everybody can see what you are from your annoying bleats and lack of spine.

PS. And no I don't leave 5 minutes before the end but it I did it'd be my choice as a fan. Does that piss you off also?

do a phips and look back through a few posts dickface...
palace away with your fucking dinner....
i don't need to take things to pm's to fight my 'battles'
being a real man i'll do it openly one here

Palace Away eh. I will be there, I will referee
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:48 am

Wonderwall wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
Herb wrote:Oi Nigel's Tickle, face it fella, if you'd ever been brave enough to pm me to set up the chat that we would have had (if you'd had any semblance of courage) then you wouldn't be on here slagging real fans off from the safety of your bedroom.
You've had the offer for a personal get together and you've not had the bottle to turn up so fuck off shitbag because everybody can see what you are from your annoying bleats and lack of spine.

PS. And no I don't leave 5 minutes before the end but it I did it'd be my choice as a fan. Does that piss you off also?

Broughton's Rules?

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Wonderwall » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:38 am

DoomMerchant wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:

Broughton's Rules?

Cheers

The Marquess of Queensberry rules only dear chap
Wonderwall

Postby Herb » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:56 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:

If you were a real man you wouldn't have opened a thread as a personal attack on a fellow supporter when you could simply have dropped him a pm and met him for a chat to get your point across. Everyone reading this thread can see that and your keeping your attack up just marks you down as a limp dick.
Beyond this I have no intention in having any more jolly banter with a dickwipe shitbag coward like you Mr Tickle . . you're an embarrassment to this forum, to City fans in general and a you're a piss poor example to young forum users who might confuse your hopeless inability to back up your brags with the sort of behaviour that normal men should have.

PS. On the plus side; I must admit it is amusing to see you metaphorically roll around in the loose shit of your weak character - not a wholesome sight but of special note for the way you take being a shitbag to a whole new level. If shitbaggery were an Olympic sport I hazard to guess you'd be in line to represent the nation.
If we had De Gea and the rags had Hart, we'd be top with a 9 point lead and they'd be in 12th place - that's the difference between a 'good' keeper and a 'top class' keeper - 12 places - think about it.
Herb
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: City super City
My favourite player is: NOT Howler Hart!

Postby dazby » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:01 pm

#teamtackle
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Postby dazby » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:03 pm

Keep being a cunt herb. We need dicks like you around here to spice things up.

Carl, move aside. There's a new wanker in town.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

My favourite player is: Ed

Postby City64 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:23 pm

#teamtackle
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Wonderwall » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:32 pm

dazby wrote:Keep being a cunt herb. We need dicks like you around here to spice things up.

Carl, move aside. There's a new wanker in town.

Cheers Dazzler, I had a fresh brew and took a sip before scrolling to this post. TWAT, clean t-shirt needed!
Wonderwall

Postby CTID Hants » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:43 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
Palace Away eh. I will be there, I will referee.............

Ooh, how about bringing it to my local pub after the game, it's not too far (about 30 odd miles) and they could rein-act the World's first WORLD heavy weight boxing match, i kid you not....... https://keithpp.wordpress.com/2010/04/1 ... sayers-uk/

I'm sure Kerrie the landlady would appreciate the extra custom and i will happily take any of you on.........at Pool
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:15 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
Palace Away eh. I will be there, I will referee.............

Ooh, how about bringing it to my local pub after the game, it's not too far (about 30 odd miles) and they could rein-act the World's first WORLD heavy weight boxing match, i kid you not....... https://keithpp.wordpress.com/2010/04/1 ... sayers-uk/

I'm sure Kerrie the landlady would appreciate the extra custom and i will happily take any of you on.........at Pool

'The nation was so shocked by the brutality of the fight that legislation was pushed through Parliament that put an end to bare-knuckle fighting'.

Because the Prime minister and others saw it, as well as the Prince of Wales & Charles Dickens, all there watching the illegal fight, til the police raided it. Hence the Marquess of Queensberry rules being brought in.

An important part of which Nigel & Herb should remember: "no cross-buttock throwing whatever".
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Wonderwall » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:23 pm

OK the following rules shall Apply

Rules[edit]
1, To be a fair stand-up boxing match in a bar with pissed up city fans, bar to be no larger than the average Yates Wine lodge or as near that size as practicable.
2, No wrestling or hugging allowed.
3, The rounds to be of three minutes' duration, and one minute's posting their progress on mancityfans.net time between rounds.
3, If either man falls through weakness or otherwise, he must get up unassisted, 10 seconds to be allowed him to do so, the other man meanwhile to return to his pint for a swig, and when the fallen man is on his legs the round is to be resumed and continued until the three minutes have expired.
4, If one man fails to get off his arse in the 10 seconds allowed, it shall be in the power of the moderator to give his award in favour of the other man.
5, A man hanging on the ropes in a helpless state, with his toes off the ground, shall be considered down or completely pissed.
6, No seconds or any other person to be allowed in the ring during the rounds that includes (CARL, Dazby etc)
7, Should the contest be stopped by any unavoidable interference (Carls Tiger), the moderator to name the time and place as soon as possible for finishing the contest; so that the match must be won and lost, unless the backers of both men agree to draw the stakes or get a round in for everyone.
8, The gloves to be fair-sized boxing gloves of the best quality and newly knitted by their nan.
9, Should a glove burst, or come off, it must be replaced to the moderators satisfaction.
10, A man on one knee is considered down and if struck is entitled to the stakes, so keep it fucking clean fellas
11, That no shoes or boots with spikes or sprigs be allowed (vans or Adidas Gazelle are acceptable)
12, The contest in all other respects to be governed by mancityfans.net polls
Wonderwall

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:44 pm

^sounds gay.

I'm in!
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:45 pm

I would honestly spend 50 notes towards charity if we did a MCF.net boxing day. Put a pot together... Winner picks the charity and users vote on matchups they'll pay for. With the lack of crack and whores lately maybe the site could fly Slim, PBL and Dazbeh over to Manc for the event. I have a feeling our Aussie posters are likely "Britain's Most Wanted" when it comes to opponents.

I'd love to see my fat ass vs PBLs fat 'muricanized ass over a couple rounds. I haven't punched anyone since I was 14. I'm due. Plus an ass whooping wouldn't be the worst medicine for me in my middle age in case it goes pear shaped. I'm a man. I should have gotten my ass beaten by now. I might have missed a trick.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby ruralblue » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:17 pm

Boxing? Duels? So last year. Suicide vests and be headings these days.

Burt would sort the pair of you out!
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:25 pm

ruralblue wrote:Boxing? Duels? So last year. Suicide vests and be headings these days.

Pillow Fight?
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:00 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
ruralblue wrote:Boxing? Duels? So last year. Suicide vests and be headings these days.

Pillow Fight?

If they were to calmly discuss their issues instead, would that be then classed as 'pillow talk' ??
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Dameerto » Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:10 pm

Coming from a long line of shitbags (we go back many generations) I find your use of that term in a derogatory manner to be deeply offensive - I demand you take it back before I get the internet police involved.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:21 pm

Dameerto wrote:

Coming from a long line of shitbags (we go back many generations) I find your use of that term in a derogatory manner to be deeply offensive - I demand you take it back before I get the internet police involved.

If anyone refers to me in such terminological exactitude, it's usually prefaced by the adjective "useless".

The trouble is, they're probably right.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum