fao herb

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: fao herb

Postby City64 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:13 am

I'm Joe Hart apparently Sis ;-) x
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mase » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:28 am

I honestly don't think Herb has got it in him...

PS. I've just got a ticket for Palace because of this. So you two better not pussy out now!!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Herb » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:42 am

Mase wrote:I honestly don't think Herb has got it in him...

PS. I've just got a ticket for Palace because of this. So you two better not pussy out now!!

You'll never have opportunity to find out because Nigel's Tickle has studiously avoided making the personal arrangements that he was invited to propose following his getting over excited at Hart's once a season good display. Seems that his 'cunt' calling is a matter of deep regret and many hours on the toilet in nervous evacuation.
He's typical of the kind of cowards who shun the real world for a life a bravery behind the keyboard and then lock the doors when they find that they're called out to back up their verbal attacks.
If we had De Gea and the rags had Hart, we'd be top with a 9 point lead and they'd be in 12th place - that's the difference between a 'good' keeper and a 'top class' keeper - 12 places - think about it.
Herb
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: City super City
My favourite player is: NOT Howler Hart!

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:01 am

Herb wrote:

You'll never have opportunity to find out because Nigel's Tickle has studiously avoided making the personal arrangements that he was invited to propose following his getting over excited at Hart's once a season good display. Seems that his 'cunt' calling is a matter of deep regret and many hours on the toilet in nervous evacuation.
He's typical of the kind of cowards who shun the real world for a life a bravery behind the keyboard and then lock the doors when they find that they're called out to back up their verbal attacks.

It's a football forum, not the Ukrainian parliament. Calm down.

If everybody who is a cunt on here had a fight , there would be nobody left standing.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby DoomMerchant » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:00 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
Herb wrote:

If everybody who is a cunt on here had a fight , there would be nobody left standing.

Imagine Phips whipping ODs ass. Or Verho opening a can of whoopass on me many years ago. And everyone and their mother beating Slim's ass, crashing his drapes in the process.

This place would be amazing for a "Celebrity Knock Out" kind of thing.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Herb » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:19 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
Herb wrote:

I accept that Ted but my particular grievance is that a limp-dick took the trouble to open a thread specifically to call me a cunt - that's not like disagreeing and having an heated exchange on a debatable subject, that's an unprovoked sniper attack from a shit-bag hid in the bushes. It's a cowards tactic and he deserves all the humiliation being heaped on him for being the bed-wetter that he is.

Having said that, and upon due consideration, you're still right - this most definitely isn't the Ukrainian parliament.
If we had De Gea and the rags had Hart, we'd be top with a 9 point lead and they'd be in 12th place - that's the difference between a 'good' keeper and a 'top class' keeper - 12 places - think about it.
Herb
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:21 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
Herb wrote:

Imagine Phips whipping ODs ass. Or Verho opening a can of whoopass on me many years ago. And everyone and their mother beating Slim's ass, crashing his drapes in the process.

This place would be amazing for a "Celebrity Knock Out" kind of thing.

Cheers

I'd like a ticket for the Crustacean Conflict, between Soccs & Mancio.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Herb » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:21 pm

City64 wrote:I'm Joe Hart apparently Sis ;-) x

Yeah, you WISH . . Now go wipe up the mess and change your nappy.
Herb
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:20 pm

The last fight my family tree lost a fight was 14 October 1066...since then, all peasants have been swatted aside.
I'm still gutted Mancio4eva never made it to our "meet"..Id fuckign trained heavily for that bout.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby mr_nool » Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:23 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:The last fight my family tree lost a fight was 14 October 1066...since then, all peasants have been swatted aside.
I'm still gutted Mancio4eva never made it to our "meet"..Id fuckign trained heavily for that bout.

Not counting your battle with the English language then?

;-)
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:27 pm

I'd take you all, pussies!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:31 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:The last fight my family tree lost a fight was 14 October 1066...since then, all peasants have been swatted aside.

He will have followed you home.

Just waiting for his moment. Probably installed cameras.

One day you'll have a glass of wine, fall asleep, then wake up tied to a chair bollock naked...

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:35 pm

mr_nool wrote:

Not counting your battle with the English language then?

;-)

I prefer to count money instead of impressing cunts with correct spelling on a fuckign football forum :-)
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:36 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:

One day you'll have a glass of wine, fall asleep, then wake up tied to a chair bollock naked...

You know what , you are probably, scarily ,close to the truth there.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:36 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:

You missed the '..and bleeding from your arse hole' bit at the end.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby DoomMerchant » Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:53 pm

Mase wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

You missed the '..and bleeding from your arse hole' bit at the end.

no, he was just aware that CARL wouldn't have noticed that bit as unusual, so he edited that part out to protect the, alleged, innocent.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:26 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

He hired me. I have my eye on you.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:33 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

You do!?....then you can follow me as I drive down to the Marina for a cheeky Cappuccino and then a dip into the turquoise sea to get some more rays.

Arf.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:40 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

You do!?....then you can follow me as I drive down to the Marina for a cheeky Cappuccino and then a dip into the turquoise sea to get some more rays.

Arf.

Nahhh, can't be arsed pal. Just getting my bollox spanked with a knotted rope. Much more fun ;-)

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:49 pm

Herb wrote:
City64 wrote:I'm Joe Hart apparently Sis ;-) x

Yeah, you WISH . . Now go wipe up the mess and change your nappy.

Scary stuff :-0 :-0 shit a fucking brick !!!!
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum