fao herb

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: fao herb

Postby Original Dub » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:24 am

ruralblue wrote:Well WW one is followed by another then closely by hundreds so........ yes.

House martin however seem to come back in sporadic numbers.

Maybe in the beautiful south...
Original Dub

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:37 am

Original Dub wrote:
ruralblue wrote:Well WW one is followed by another then closely by hundreds so........ yes.

If they had a little time, maybe they would follow the Caravan of love?
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby ruralblue » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:52 am

Wonderwall wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

If they had a little time, maybe they would follow the Caravan of love?

I need a little time to think this over. Just hold on while I Think For a Minute!
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:11 am

Wonderwall wrote:
ruralblue wrote:Now now Mr Merchant please sit quietly and listen, fingers on lips ya twat. And.... enjoy!

In about three weeks time I will be on the allotment and will hear the tiny ducklings in the nest getting all giddy cause Mumma Duck is about to take them on their first journey into the water. Seeing them leave the nest is a joy that will give me indication that the morning frosts are starting to clear and I can start thinking about getting stuff out into the ground. This in turn raises me time spent on the plot and come lunch time I will go sit and watch them.

Now, early May, I have been lucky enough to catch one or two Swallows come back up the Beck, mid morning. That is my call to down tools grab my flask and go sit on the stone steps and watch the spectacle that unfold before Me. Them pair of Swallows will increase to a few, then dozens and before you know it the river will spring to life and there will be literally hundreds darting across the Beck back and forth. This is the confirmation that Summer is upon us and the Spring frosts have totally cleared. To see this is amazing and I could miss it very easily but haven't.

So...... one Swallow does not make a Summer but it's a clear sign and quickly followed by masses of them.

P s. The final 'go' of the day before retiring for the night helps keep me at a size where I look good in a pair of skinny jeans not like I have spent a hour squeezing into them on a morning. ;-)

So one swallow does a summer start?

you must be fun to argue with around bedtime.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:45 am

DoomMerchant wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
ruralblue wrote:Now now Mr Merchant please sit quietly and listen, fingers on lips ya twat. And.... enjoy!

In about three weeks time I will be on the allotment and will hear the tiny ducklings in the nest getting all giddy cause Mumma Duck is about to take them on their first journey into the water. Seeing them leave the nest is a joy that will give me indication that the morning frosts are starting to clear and I can start thinking about getting stuff out into the ground. This in turn raises me time spent on the plot and come lunch time I will go sit and watch them.

Now, early May, I have been lucky enough to catch one or two Swallows come back up the Beck, mid morning. That is my call to down tools grab my flask and go sit on the stone steps and watch the spectacle that unfold before Me. Them pair of Swallows will increase to a few, then dozens and before you know it the river will spring to life and there will be literally hundreds darting across the Beck back and forth. This is the confirmation that Summer is upon us and the Spring frosts have totally cleared. To see this is amazing and I could miss it very easily but haven't.

So...... one Swallow does not make a Summer but it's a clear sign and quickly followed by masses of them.

P s. The final 'go' of the day before retiring for the night helps keep me at a size where I look good in a pair of skinny jeans not like I have spent a hour squeezing into them on a morning. ;-)

So one swallow does a summer start?

you must be fun to argue with around bedtime.

cheers

At least I am around at bedtime, not like Rural who is on the think tank!
Wonderwall

Postby Herb » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:14 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
Herb wrote:Yes Carl, but howler hart performs at the 'not good enough for a top side' level every season and in the seasons we do well it's in spite of the clown not because.
I agree re Vinny though - anothe player that I respect deeply but who isn't at the right level too often nowadays - the difference is that Vinny has a top level that is good enough when he hits it whereas hart simply doesn't have the skill set and his groupies can't see that because their manlust weirdness gets in the way of reasoned judgement.

Hart does not have it in his locker eh? You must have watched Eastenders when we played Barca!

Nope, watched and appreciated Joe's marvellous reaction saves just like everyone else but I could also see that his distribution was as shit as it always is so many of the shots he saved came directly from him giving the ball straight back to the opposition (which made us look poor by denying us the possession we needed to get a grip on the game - ergo howler was the problem not the fucking cure you thicko). He's not good enough for us, he's a nice guy and I like him for that just as I liked Micah but both 'howler' hart and 'too bulked up for the modern game' Micah are players who were good enough for us as a mid-table side but most evidently not good enough for our lofty aspirations - it's deadheads like you who want to keep howler in our side that are holding this club back. Only thing keeping howler at our club right now is the quota system - but for that he'd be performing wonders at an appropriate level for his talent in the championship right now. Doh!
If we had De Gea and the rags had Hart, we'd be top with a 9 point lead and they'd be in 12th place - that's the difference between a 'good' keeper and a 'top class' keeper - 12 places - think about it.
Herb
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: City super City
My favourite player is: NOT Howler Hart!

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:19 pm

Herb wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
Herb wrote:Yes Carl, but howler hart performs at the 'not good enough for a top side' level every season and in the seasons we do well it's in spite of the clown not because.
I agree re Vinny though - anothe player that I respect deeply but who isn't at the right level too often nowadays - the difference is that Vinny has a top level that is good enough when he hits it whereas hart simply doesn't have the skill set and his groupies can't see that because their manlust weirdness gets in the way of reasoned judgement.

Hart does not have it in his locker eh? You must have watched Eastenders when we played Barca!

Nope, watched and appreciated Joe's marvellous reaction saves just like everyone else but I could also see that his distribution was as shit as it always is so many of the shots he saved came directly from him giving the ball straight back to the opposition (which made us look poor by denying us the possession we needed to get a grip on the game - ergo howler was the problem not the fucking cure you thicko). He's not good enough for us, he's a nice guy and I like him for that just as I liked Micah but both 'howler' hart and 'too bulked up for the modern game' Micah are players who were good enough for us as a mid-table side but most evidently not good enough for our lofty aspirations - it's deadheads like you who want to keep howler in our side that are holding this club back. Only thing keeping howler at our club right now is the quota system - but for that he'd be performing wonders at an appropriate level for his talent in the championship right now. Doh!

You are talking bullshit about his distribution in that game as it was better than normal, you are clutching at imaginary straws and yet again being caught out. Its clowns like you that walk around regurgitating bullshit you heard from some other clueless nobhead and try to pass it off as fact.
Wonderwall

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:56 pm

Wonderwall, stop holding the club back will you? You deadhead.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Original Dub » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:35 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Wonderwall, stop holding the club back will you? You deadhead.

Ah hang on... he might be holding this site back, but not the club as a whole :)
Original Dub

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:57 pm

can we get back to the fake handbags please?

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby City64 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:17 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
Herb wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:

You are talking bullshit about his distribution in that game as it was better than normal, you are clutching at imaginary straws and yet again being caught out. Its clowns like you that walk around regurgitating bullshit you heard from some other clueless nobhead and try to pass it off as fact.

Like !
He,s fucking boring now aswell as full of bullshit !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Nigels Tackle » Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:51 pm

City64 wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
Herb wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:

Like !
He,s fucking boring now aswell as full of bullshit !

i bet he leaves 5 minutes before the end of the game as well
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby iwasthere2012 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:33 pm

Get rid of Hart, and get in Scott Sterling.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Herb » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:50 pm

Oi Nigel's Tickle, face it fella, if you'd ever been brave enough to pm me to set up the chat that we would have had (if you'd had any semblance of courage) then you wouldn't be on here slagging real fans off from the safety of your bedroom.
You've had the offer for a personal get together and you've not had the bottle to turn up so fuck off shitbag because everybody can see what you are from your annoying bleats and lack of spine.

PS. And no I don't leave 5 minutes before the end but it I did it'd be my choice as a fan. Does that piss you off also?
If we had De Gea and the rags had Hart, we'd be top with a 9 point lead and they'd be in 12th place - that's the difference between a 'good' keeper and a 'top class' keeper - 12 places - think about it.
Herb
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: City super City
My favourite player is: NOT Howler Hart!

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:54 pm

Dancing with Wolves Around Handbags!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:50 pm

Herb wrote:Oi Nigel's Tickle, face it fella, if you'd ever been brave enough to pm me to set up the chat that we would have had (if you'd had any semblance of courage) then you wouldn't be on here slagging real fans off from the safety of your bedroom.
You've had the offer for a personal get together and you've not had the bottle to turn up so fuck off shitbag because everybody can see what you are from your annoying bleats and lack of spine.

PS. And no I don't leave 5 minutes before the end but it I did it'd be my choice as a fan. Does that piss you off also?

I'd like to also challenge you to a duel at 30 paces here in FL this weekend. And if you don't show up you're a giant pussy.

Your argument makes about as much sense as that dude.

You're the Hart hater. He had a brilliant match...on a grand stage. Eat some crow and get on with it. We all have to from time to time.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby ruralblue » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:19 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
Eat some crow and get on with it. We all have to from time to time.

Cheers

Well funny you should say that DoomMerchant! I have a tale to tell........

Oh wait sorry no!, that's four and twenty blackbirds.

Back to it girls x
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby iwasthere2012 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:30 pm

ruralblue wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
Eat some crow and get on with it. We all have to from time to time.

Cheers

Well funny you should say that DoomMerchant! I have a tale to tell........

Oh wait sorry no!, that's four and twenty blackbirds.

Back to it girls x

I think Doomie is a twitcher.
Between swans, swallows, housemartins and now crows, I have to keep checking what thread I'm in.
When does the football start again?
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Nigels Tackle » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:41 pm

Herb wrote:Oi Nigel's Tickle, face it fella, if you'd ever been brave enough to pm me to set up the chat that we would have had (if you'd had any semblance of courage) then you wouldn't be on here slagging real fans off from the safety of your bedroom.

do a phips and look back through a few posts dickface...
palace away with your fucking dinner....
i don't need to take things to pm's to fight my 'battles'
being a real man i'll do it openly one here
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby dazby » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:22 am

I'll fight you herb. I haven't had one for 26 years so I'm probably due for a beating.
If you could sort out tix to fly me over that would be appreciated. Ta
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

My favourite player is: Ed

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum