Yaya Toure

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Yaya Toure

Postby City64 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:25 pm

Just my final thoughts about Yaya on this thread ........

Building a team around a 32 year old in the twilight of his career earning £200 ,000 plus a week ???? Na spend the money on a young superstar and get the passion bouncing again amongst the fans , no one wants to spend fortunes watching a lazy cunt who is past his best earn mega fortunes !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:26 pm

City64 wrote:Just my final thoughts about Yaya on this thread ........

Building a team around a 32 year old in the twilight of his career earning £200 ,000 plus a week ???? Na spend the money on a young superstar and get the passion bouncing again amongst the fans , no one wants to spend fortunes watching a lazy cunt earn mega fortunes !

"Final" thoughts? Nicely done. I wish we could ensure you are never allowed to post about him again.

Not content-related, just a language-specificity concern. Naturally.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:28 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
That is another way to perhaps get Yaya & Silva in the same team; superfit, fast, skillful fullbacks. It would require dumping Zabaleta. He is too slow. Kolarov is too slow. The other two aren't good enough as footballers.

Good shout, we should play a 2-8-0

It could work and they both get to play

Hart

DenayerMangala

AlbaNavasYayaFenandinhoSilvaNasriMilnerBale

Nasri would score 30 goals in that team. Seriously.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby City64 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:29 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
City64 wrote:Just my final thoughts about Yaya on this thread ........

Building a team around a 32 year old in the twilight of his career earning £200 ,000 plus a week ???? Na spend the money on a young superstar and get the passion bouncing again amongst the fans , no one wants to spend fortunes watching a lazy cunt earn mega fortunes !

"Final" thoughts? Nicely done. I wish we could ensure you are never allowed to post about him again.

Not content-related, just a language-specificity concern. Naturally.

cheers

Tourette's syndrome not Toure ;-)
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:33 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:We could.

I was thinking more:

......................................Aguero....................................

...................Silva....................................Yaya................
Angelinoish........Gundogan.....Pogba........Maffeoish
................Mangala.........Denayer........Kompany..........

But I'd still ideally have two different players than Yaya & Silva in that system, as in just about any other system I can think of.

Younger versions of Ribery & Robben for instance.

De Bruyne and James would be perfect. So sad the world didn't bring James to England last summer. He's fucking fantastic and will never leave Madrid until he's worn his cock out getting is so sloppy wet. Fucker.

cheers

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:58 pm

City64 wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
City64 wrote:
What stats would they be? Distance covered? Touches? Passes? Passing accuracy? Somehow I doubt Barton or Adam compare, I stand to be corrected though.

And its 32 games not your quoted 25 ..............
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... ester-city

Thanks for providing the stats which prove my point.

And it's 25 not your quoted 32.

Oi smarmy bollocks , you were going on like Yaya has been world class again this season with none of your own facts or stats , don't come the cunt with me smart arse ! Those stats I have provided show he has under performed big time this season compared to last season ( when he was exceptional)so don't going fucking claiming he has been special this season when if you actually go to the games you can see the lazy cunt doing fuck all mostly without having to look at stats or make an opinion !

Can you point me in the direction of where I was going on about Yaya being world class this season?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Mase » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:40 pm

City64 wrote:
City64 wrote:
What stats would they be? Distance covered? Touches? Passes? Passing accuracy? Somehow I doubt Barton or Adam compare, I stand to be corrected though.

Oi smarmy bollocks , you were going on like Yaya has been world class again this season with none of your own facts or stats , don't come the cunt with me smart arse ! Those stats I have provided show he has under performed big time this season compared to last season ( when he was exceptional)so don't going fucking claiming he has been special this season when if you actually go to the games you can see the lazy cunt doing fuck all mostly without having to look at stats or make an opinion !

Can you point me in the direction of where I was going on about Yaya being world class this season?

Are you Ted's son in real life? Be honest.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:44 pm

I hope that's more to do with posting style rather than any suggstson I have been going on about Yaya being really great this season ?

I thought I said he was fucking shite.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Mase » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:46 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:I hope that's more to do with posting style rather than any suggstson I have been going on about Yaya being really great this season ?

You know I like to throw a grenade in and watch it blow up.

This could be the herb vs Nige that we all wanted before they both lost their bottle!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:58 pm

Mase wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:I hope that's more to do with posting style rather than any suggstson I have been going on about Yaya being really great this season ?

This could be the herb vs Nige that we all wanted before they both lost their bottle!

Unfortunately I don't care enough of what anybody says to fight with anybody though. Typing is easier. They can always hit me if they want & I'll probably fight back if I'm in the mood. But I can't be arsed on the whole, I prefer cycling.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:16 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
Mase wrote:

Unfortunately I don't care enough of what anybody says to fight with anybody though. Typing is easier. They can always hit me if they want & I'll probably fight back if I'm in the mood. But I can't be arsed on the whole, I prefer cycling.

You seriously get wierder year by year. I love it.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:10 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
Mase wrote:

Fighting? You do a few more posts this length and I'll fucking marry you!
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Mase » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:42 am

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
Mase wrote:

Fighting? You do a few more posts this length and I'll fucking marry you!

I thought you loved a bit of length?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:12 am

City64 wrote:
City64 wrote:

Have you tried one of Jamie Oliver,s chicken balti pies recently ?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:25 am

City64 wrote:

I take that as a no then.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby City64 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:53 am

City64 wrote:

I take that as a no then.[/quote]
Another smarmy fucking reply just like your other responses ! Feel free anytime to back up your original post that Yaya has put a shift in this season or not with his spectacular 8 goal return so far this season , like I said actually watching him at games basically doing mostly fuck all blows away any stats that say he has basically done a whole lot fucking less than previous seasons ........ but hey he has an 8 goal return whippy fucking do ! Jamie Oliver's pies are overpriced shit btw !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:00 am

City64 wrote:
City64 wrote:

I take that as a no then.[/quote
Another smarmy fucking reply just like your other responses ! Feel free anytime to back up your original post that Yaya has put a shift in this season or not with his spectacular 8 goal return so far this season , like I said actually watching him at games basically doing mostly fuck all blows away any stats that say he has basically done a whole lot fucking less than previous seasons ........ but hey he has an 8 goal return whippy fucking do ! Jamie Oliver's pies are overpriced shit btw !

If you actually read my post properly you will see that I said nothing about him putting in a shift. All I said was that it goes to show how good he is that you would consider an 8 goal return from a centre mid as abysmal.

Nothing in that about being world class or putting in a shift as far as I can see.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby City64 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:49 am

City64 wrote:
City64 wrote:

I take that as a no then.[/quote

If you actually read my post properly you will see that I said nothing about him putting in a shift. All I said was that it goes to show how good he is that you would consider an 8 goal return from a centre mid as abysmal.

Nothing in that about being world class or putting in a shift as far as I can see.

Hmmm ok , shifty as fuck !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Wooders » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:12 am

Looking like Mancini is going to solve our yaya & Jovetic problem this summer
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby Wonderwall » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:31 am

Wooders wrote:Looking like Mancini is going to solve our yaya & Jovetic problem this summer

No thanks, they would pay a packet of chewits and 1/2 empty bag of bon bons and we pick up their wage bill.
I dont see Inter in the running for any of our players unless they get the cheque book out, which is unlikely.
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum