Happy Agueroooo day!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Happy Agueroooo day!

Postby Clowncrete » Wed May 13, 2015 2:12 pm

Watch on youtube.com

3 years.

Edit: Some more videos:

Watch on youtube.com

Watch on youtube.com

Edit 2: one more

Watch on youtube.com

(Edit by WW: embedded the videos, just use the film roll icon in the menu when posting)
Last edited by Clowncrete on Wed May 13, 2015 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Clowncrete
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Super Kev!

Re: Happy Agueroooo day!

Postby iwasthere2012 » Wed May 13, 2015 2:20 pm

Many Happy returns.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Tokyo Blue » Wed May 13, 2015 2:22 pm

Thank you, chief. I enjoyed them links. That third one is priceless.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Clowncrete » Wed May 13, 2015 2:26 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:Thank you, chief. I enjoyed them links. That third one is priceless.

You're welcome! Added one more!
Clowncrete
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Super Kev!

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Wed May 13, 2015 2:55 pm

Enjoyed those Clowncrete, thanks.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby iwasthere2012 » Wed May 13, 2015 3:42 pm

I've tried to put this up for ages now and only just managed it.
A bit long but thepart at 3:13 was worth waiting for......for me and my lad anyway.

Watch on vimeo.com
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Moonchesteri » Wed May 13, 2015 4:35 pm

The memories. The emotion.. It's still hard to believe what happened that day
Thanks for the links/videos
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Im_Spartacus » Wed May 13, 2015 6:18 pm

Just a question (and by no means a criticism) to those who took extensive footage that day, particularly iwasthere(now we know where your username comes from)2012

I know you have that footage now for life, but do you miss just a little bit the days when you could focus all your attention on the event at hand rather than feeling the need to film it for posterity?

I admit I often do the same, but at a few recent events I've felt a little liberated Nd felt I enjoyed being in the moment a lot more when I've intentionally not taken my phone!

Diamond League here in Doha on Friday night, no doubt I'll have the mobile out hoping to see the 'mobot' on the finishing line ;0)
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Sister of fu » Wed May 13, 2015 7:46 pm

Will never ever grow old and will never stop me from having a tear in my eye. Will never be beaten IMO as the greatest moment in premier league history.
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed May 13, 2015 7:49 pm

No chance it will ever be beaten ( unless Ferguson's statue collapses on top of him ).
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby nottsblue » Wed May 13, 2015 7:49 pm

Sister of fu wrote:Will never ever grow old and will never stop me from having a tear in my eye. Will never be beaten IMO as the greatest moment in premier league history.

Likewise.

I can't imagine there has been a better finish to any season, anywhere in the world, ever. The fact it was my lads Naming Day just added to the occasion for me personally
nottsblue

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby bayblue » Wed May 13, 2015 8:13 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:Will never ever grow old and will never stop me from having a tear in my eye. Will never be beaten IMO as the greatest moment in premier league history.

Likewise.

I can't imagine there has been a better finish to any season, anywhere in the world, ever. The fact it was my lads Naming Day just added to the occasion for me personally

Hope you named him Sergio
bayblue
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby ruralblue » Wed May 13, 2015 8:21 pm

Fuck 2012 and fuck Aguerooooo's heroics!

It's Yaya's Birthday!
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby iwasthere2012 » Wed May 13, 2015 8:29 pm

Im_Spartacus wrote:Just a question (and by no means a criticism) to those who took extensive footage that day, particularly iwasthere(now we know where your username comes from)2012

I know you have that footage now for life, but do you miss just a little bit the days when you could focus all your attention on the event at hand rather than feeling the need to film it for posterity?

I admit I often do the same, but at a few recent events I've felt a little liberated Nd felt I enjoyed being in the moment a lot more when I've intentionally not taken my phone!

Diamond League here in Doha on Friday night, no doubt I'll have the mobile out hoping to see the 'mobot' on the finishing line ;0)

I know exactly what you mean. I only took the phone out after the final whistle. I couldn't watch a game through a camera lens. I tend to lose myself in the game. I have footage of my boy on the pitch afterwards though that I will treasure forever and so will he.
That particular footage goes on a bit long, but I knew they would be walking right past our seat behind the goal that Kun scored in. I just wanted to get a memory of Vinny raising the cup in front of us. He duly obliged and that's something my lad can keep forever.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Wonderwall » Thu May 14, 2015 8:17 am

OK, when Dzeko scored, how many of you told the players to get back to the half way line and used your arms to wildly elaborate the fact that they needed to hurry up!! I know I did! Seems a bit strange now, but I remember going mental.
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu May 14, 2015 12:36 pm

Wonderwall wrote:OK, when Dzeko scored, how many of you told the players to get back to the half way line and used your arms to wildly elaborate the fact that they needed to hurry up!! I know I did! Seems a bit strange now, but I remember going mental.

I remember catching the eye of the guy beside me who had his little girl with him, about 2 minutes from the end of normal time. He saw me looking at my young fella and the two of us just knew what each other was thinking. It was what am I going to tell this young lad to console him after the excitement of coming to what he thought was going to be the best day of his life. He was thinking the same with his young girl.
He just said to me 'It's too late now'.
I just agreed 'Even if they get one now, they're out of time.'
The two of us were resigned to this, but when Dzeko pulled one back we both said 'there's still time, one more attack'. The buzz was there in the crowd again.
I was on the first row of the Family stand just to the left of the goal looking out. It's the worst view of any match I've been at, but when I saw Aguero come through that crowd of players, it's like everything went into slow motion. We were all up on our feet willing him to shoot, he took one touch past the defender and bang.
Kids were being thrown in the air, Everybody hugging complete strangers and Sergio wheeled around past our seat taking his shirt off along the way before being drowned in his fellow team mates on the side line.......absolute magic......I'll never experience anything like it again and neither will my boy, unless......we get a ticket for a Champs League Final where we do the same again.(Don't know of my heart would take it.)
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Scatman » Thu May 14, 2015 1:15 pm

Wonderwall wrote:OK, when Dzeko scored, how many of you told the players to get back to the half way line and used your arms to wildly elaborate the fact that they needed to hurry up!! I know I did! Seems a bit strange now, but I remember going mental.

I'd resigned myself to failure by then. Didn't even stand up and cheer.
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Slim » Thu May 14, 2015 3:22 pm

Scatman wrote:

I'd resigned myself to failure by then. Didn't even stand up and cheer.

Angry cheer and a feeling that only typical city would give us that ray of hope.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby PeterParker » Thu May 14, 2015 4:17 pm

When Dzeko scored i was even more frustrated. I was thinking, look, another typical City moment.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby carolina-blue » Thu May 14, 2015 9:02 pm

Gotta stop watching this when I'm peeling onions .... We really do need to make Aguaro Day an official "Manc " Holiday .celebrated around the world of course.
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum