sterling

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: sterling

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon May 02, 2016 11:09 am

At the end of the day , hes utter shit right now.

Cannot get pass a player.
Refuses to take players on more often than not - passes backwards.
Gets pushed off the ball far too easy.
Touch of a rapist.

The above isnt an opinion...its a fuckign fact.

Should be nowhere near wednesdays team...not even on the bench imo as he is currently offering us FUCKALL.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner
 
Posts: 23751
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:51 am
Location: Paradise
Supporter of: Man City

Re: sterling

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon May 02, 2016 11:12 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:At the end of the day , hes utter shit right now.

Cannot get pass a player.
Refuses to take players on more often than not - passes backwards.
Gets pushed off the ball far too easy.
Touch of a rapist.

The above isnt an opinion...its a fuckign fact.

Should be nowhere near wednesdays team...not even on the bench imo as he is currently offering us FUCKALL.


Completely agree apart from the bench bit.

That doesn't justify completely writing him off though.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8522
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:34 pm
Supporter of: Euthanasia

Re: sterling

Postby City64 » Mon May 02, 2016 11:18 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
City64 wrote:
zuricity wrote:
City64 wrote:
zuricity wrote:peter doherty called it right on the very first page of this thread. A one sentence statement , that in spite of all the waffle comments by posters on this thread. Some of whom have done drastic u turns , is succinct and proven correct one year on.


Erm isn't it Sterling who has done a drastic U turn with his form and attitude ????? Us fans pay top money to support our team and when players fall way below the level expected we are allowed to have the right to call them not good enough . Sterling has been absolute dog shit since before Christmas apart from an odd cameo in the CL , that's not a statement or waffle just the fucking truth !



How would i know ? Actually how would you know if his form and attitude have changed ? Did you watch all his games for the scouse ? I certainly didn't, but i have missed very few city games for many years either at the ground , away or on TV.

Sterling never struck me as a great player commanding such a high fee and wage. I think PD called about right in his evaluation. We'd be lucky to get that from any other PL. team.

His form and attitude have changed since before christmas most fans can see that for themselves , he is playing absolutely shite contributing fuck all and he is a shithouse ........ not what you want from a £48 million player to be fair .


He was excellent in Kiev and he provided the assist for Kev against Everton to get us to Wembley, both them games were after Christmas.

Those were his 2 cameo,s which I posted earlier !
Not really here
User avatar
City64
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7476
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: sterling

Postby PrezIke » Mon May 02, 2016 11:50 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:At the end of the day , hes utter shit right now.

Cannot get pass a player.
Refuses to take players on more often than not - passes backwards.
Gets pushed off the ball far too easy.
Touch of a rapist.

The above isnt an opinion...its a fuckign fact.

Should be nowhere near wednesdays team...not even on the bench imo as he is currently offering us FUCKALL.


Completely agree apart from the bench bit.

That doesn't justify completely writing him off though.


Something is amiss, but we have to see what he will do under Pep to really judge him properly. I do not think he is anywhere near as bad as he showed us, and I know we are upset right now, but something has been wrong within the team for a while this season, and arguably last. We cleared out some players, and the rumours about Pep might have been making some impact, but once it was made official the team's form plunged.

Sterling is 21, Kolarov is 30. That's a vast difference in years when it comes to maturity, and one has just come back from injury and another has not. One has been the target of insane amounts of venom from an entire nation of fans, another not. One knows they will likely be here next year under Pep and another knows they are gone.

Sterling absolutely needs to do better, but his form in August was very good until he picked up a hamstring injury that seemed to keep him a step slower, taking on players much less. We also then added KDB in his first game out, which threw the unity of the team off, arguably. He finally seemed to recover in the first Gladbach game, but then had a poor first half against Newcastle and got taken off at halftime. Next game he nets a hat trick against Bournemouth. Does okay in the first win against Sevilla, but and then sits against Norwich, where he comes on in the 2nd half. The next game is his excellent game against Sevilla. Form dips then, including the Liverpool thumping. Then good against Southampton, but then poor in the loss to Stoke, but then his MOTM performance against MB that wins us 1st place in our CL group.

One could go on, but what I see is inconsistency, not utter dross, plus a few injuries and lack of consistent play that could impact performance.

We shall see next season, and perhaps even the rest of this one, but I think a switch in manager is going to tell us who he really is going to become. Until then I am withholding judgement.
Image
Razza | Boo Bwoy Extrodanaire
User avatar
PrezIke
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6412
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:18 pm
Location: 'N Why See
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Re: sterling

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon May 02, 2016 12:19 pm

PrezIke wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:At the end of the day , hes utter shit right now.

Cannot get pass a player.
Refuses to take players on more often than not - passes backwards.
Gets pushed off the ball far too easy.
Touch of a rapist.

The above isnt an opinion...its a fuckign fact.

Should be nowhere near wednesdays team...not even on the bench imo as he is currently offering us FUCKALL.


Completely agree apart from the bench bit.

That doesn't justify completely writing him off though.


Something is amiss, but we have to see what he will do under Pep to really judge him properly. I do not think he is anywhere near as bad as he showed us, and I know we are upset right now, but something has been wrong within the team for a while this season, and arguably last. We cleared out some players, and the rumours about Pep might have been making some impact, but once it was made official the team's form plunged.

Sterling is 21, Kolarov is 30. That's a vast difference in years when it comes to maturity, and one has just come back from injury and another has not. One has been the target of insane amounts of venom from an entire nation of fans, another not. One knows they will likely be here next year under Pep and another knows they are gone.

Sterling absolutely needs to do better, but his form in August was very good until he picked up a hamstring injury that seemed to keep him a step slower, taking on players much less. We also then added KDB in his first game out, which threw the unity of the team off, arguably. He finally seemed to recover in the first Gladbach game, but then had a poor first half against Newcastle and got taken off at halftime. Next game he nets a hat trick against Bournemouth. Does okay in the first win against Sevilla, but and then sits against Norwich, where he comes on in the 2nd half. The next game is his excellent game against Sevilla. Form dips then, including the Liverpool thumping. Then good against Southampton, but then poor in the loss to Stoke, but then his MOTM performance against MB that wins us 1st place in our CL group.

One could go on, but what I see is inconsistency, not utter dross, plus a few injuries and lack of consistent play that could impact performance.

We shall see next season, and perhaps even the rest of this one, but I think a switch in manager is going to tell us who he really is going to become. Until then I am withholding judgement.

I wasn't particularly in favour of buying him in the first place, for reasons explained in many threads. I'm of the view that we should be spending that kind of money on complete players. I don't believe he has the basic techniques required to merit the money spent on him. We have players in our own academy that could just as easily filled his role.
However, that's a different argument. I think your argument Prezlke, is quite fair and I'm willing to wait until next season to judge and live in hope that Pep can work a miracle on the squad in general and particularly Raheem because of his age.
Image
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel
 
Posts: 9845
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:14 pm
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Re: sterling

Postby Mase » Mon May 02, 2016 12:53 pm

It's obvious to anyone with eyes that Sterling can't play on the left, and continually playing him there he's lost any confidence he ever had. He's constantly looking to cut inside but he knows that the defender knows that every time. Not seeing that and continuing to play him out of position is Pellers fault.
Mase
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner
 
Posts: 23059
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: sterling

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon May 02, 2016 1:07 pm

Pellers has done zero for player development imo and arguably made some players go fucking backwards.

I seriously cannot wait to see the back of this manager who has taken credit that belings to Mancini!!! fuckall to do with Pellegrini.

Id not sell sterling - PEP has history of player development........lets see what he can do with him.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner
 
Posts: 23751
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:51 am
Location: Paradise
Supporter of: Man City

Re: sterling

Postby Sister of fu » Mon May 02, 2016 1:17 pm

Pellers hung the kid out to dry an Anfield by hooking him at half time and he never looked the same since. He is probably a kid that needs an arm around his shoulder not hooking at the ground where he just left under a huge dark cloud.

What sums city players up for me was that tackle by Flannagan on Sterling. If that happend while I was playing someone would have gone and done the same back and some more and made it clear that you didn't fuck with our players. Nah they all just ignore it and carry on walking around. Zero togetherness in this squad at present.

There has been fleeting moments from him and I can see a player in there but Pellers has zero idea how to help and support him. Shocking management IMO. I am hopeful Pep will get an arm around his shoulder and coax that player out of him that terrorised us a couple of years ago.
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5776
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:44 am
Location: Manchester
Gender: Female
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Re: sterling

Postby Mase » Mon May 02, 2016 1:50 pm

Sister of fu wrote:Pellers hung the kid out to dry an Anfield by hooking him at half time and he never looked the same since. He is probably a kid that needs an arm around his shoulder not hooking at the ground where he just left under a huge dark cloud.

What sums city players up for me was that tackle by Flannagan on Sterling. If that happend while I was playing someone would have gone and done the same back and some more and made it clear that you didn't fuck with our players. Nah they all just ignore it and carry on walking around. Zero togetherness in this squad at present.

There has been fleeting moments from him and I can see a player in there but Pellers has zero idea how to help and support him. Shocking management IMO. I am hopeful Pep will get an arm around his shoulder and coax that player out of him that terrorised us a couple of years ago.


This 100%
Pisses me off when no one sticks up for their own team mates. If we were playing the rags and Shrek went in hard on someone like Sterling, Hart would probably run over and put an arm armed around the twat and they'd have a laugh about it. Knocks me sick! I've said it before but we need someone like Keane that will give it out. We haven't had someone like that for a long time.
Mase
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner
 
Posts: 23059
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: sterling

Postby bigblue » Mon May 02, 2016 2:14 pm

Sister of fu wrote:
What sums city players up for me was that tackle by Flannagan on Sterling. If that happend while I was playing someone would have gone and done the same back and some more and made it clear that you didn't fuck with our players. Nah they all just ignore it and carry on walking around. Zero togetherness in this squad at present.


Was that the same game where Yaya tossed around Lallana (and Dingo was grabbing his throat) after llama put in bad tackles on Bony and Fernando?

https://streamable.com/sxei

The replay makes it look like a man throwing down a toddler haha
Last edited by bigblue on Mon May 02, 2016 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10666
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:11 pm
Supporter of: Holism
My favourite player is: Bernie Silver

Re: sterling

Postby Mase » Mon May 02, 2016 2:19 pm

bigblue wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:
What sums city players up for me was that tackle by Flannagan on Sterling. If that happend while I was playing someone would have gone and done the same back and some more and made it clear that you didn't fuck with our players. Nah they all just ignore it and carry on walking around. Zero togetherness in this squad at present.


Was that the same game where Yaya had a go at Lallana after he put in bad tackles on Bony and Fernando?

https://streamable.com/sxei

The replay makes it look like a man throwing around a toddler


That was CC Final but the Flanagan tackle was the game after.

Brilliant viewing that. What a turd Lallana is!
Mase
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner
 
Posts: 23059
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: sterling

Postby Sister of fu » Mon May 02, 2016 3:05 pm

Mase wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:Pellers hung the kid out to dry an Anfield by hooking him at half time and he never looked the same since. He is probably a kid that needs an arm around his shoulder not hooking at the ground where he just left under a huge dark cloud.

What sums city players up for me was that tackle by Flannagan on Sterling. If that happend while I was playing someone would have gone and done the same back and some more and made it clear that you didn't fuck with our players. Nah they all just ignore it and carry on walking around. Zero togetherness in this squad at present.

There has been fleeting moments from him and I can see a player in there but Pellers has zero idea how to help and support him. Shocking management IMO. I am hopeful Pep will get an arm around his shoulder and coax that player out of him that terrorised us a couple of years ago.


This 100%
Pisses me off when no one sticks up for their own team mates. If we were playing the rags and Shrek went in hard on someone like Sterling, Hart would probably run over and put an arm armed around the twat and they'd have a laugh about it. Knocks me sick! I've said it before but we need someone like Keane that will give it out. We haven't had someone like that for a long time.



I think footballers in general now are far to pally with one another. Tunnel cam drives me mad with all the gangster type bro hugging shite that goes on. Your meant to be going to war against that twat in an hour.

We hated Keane and Gary Neville but you no what I would take their mentality over most of our current players any day of the week. Yeah Keane went over the line but I would rather stand shoulder shoulder with someone like him than Joe Hart who is everyone's best mate. Keane would have tore stripes off 90% of our players yesterday.
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5776
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:44 am
Location: Manchester
Gender: Female
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Re: sterling

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Mon May 02, 2016 3:08 pm

Mase wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:Pellers hung the kid out to dry an Anfield by hooking him at half time and he never looked the same since. He is probably a kid that needs an arm around his shoulder not hooking at the ground where he just left under a huge dark cloud.

What sums city players up for me was that tackle by Flannagan on Sterling. If that happend while I was playing someone would have gone and done the same back and some more and made it clear that you didn't fuck with our players. Nah they all just ignore it and carry on walking around. Zero togetherness in this squad at present.

There has been fleeting moments from him and I can see a player in there but Pellers has zero idea how to help and support him. Shocking management IMO. I am hopeful Pep will get an arm around his shoulder and coax that player out of him that terrorised us a couple of years ago.


This 100%
Pisses me off when no one sticks up for their own team mates. If we were playing the rags and Shrek went in hard on someone like Sterling, Hart would probably run over and put an arm armed around the twat and they'd have a laugh about it. Knocks me sick! I've said it before but we need someone like Keane that will give it out. We haven't had someone like that for a long time.

Agreed. We don't get stuck in, give the ref shit or niggle the opposition. We will under Pep, I'm sure.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7173
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:15 am
Location: Manchester
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Re: sterling

Postby nottsblue » Mon May 02, 2016 3:10 pm

Sister of fu wrote:
Mase wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:Pellers hung the kid out to dry an Anfield by hooking him at half time and he never looked the same since. He is probably a kid that needs an arm around his shoulder not hooking at the ground where he just left under a huge dark cloud.

What sums city players up for me was that tackle by Flannagan on Sterling. If that happend while I was playing someone would have gone and done the same back and some more and made it clear that you didn't fuck with our players. Nah they all just ignore it and carry on walking around. Zero togetherness in this squad at present.

There has been fleeting moments from him and I can see a player in there but Pellers has zero idea how to help and support him. Shocking management IMO. I am hopeful Pep will get an arm around his shoulder and coax that player out of him that terrorised us a couple of years ago.


This 100%
Pisses me off when no one sticks up for their own team mates. If we were playing the rags and Shrek went in hard on someone like Sterling, Hart would probably run over and put an arm armed around the twat and they'd have a laugh about it. Knocks me sick! I've said it before but we need someone like Keane that will give it out. We haven't had someone like that for a long time.



I think footballers in general now are far to pally with one another. Tunnel cam drives me mad with all the gangster type bro hugging shite that goes on. Your meant to be going to war against that twat in an hour.

We hated Keane and Gary Neville but you no what I would take their mentality over most of our current players any day of the week. Yeah Keane went over the line but I would rather stand shoulder shoulder with someone like him than Joe Hart who is everyone's best mate. Keane would have tore stripes off 90% of our players yesterday.

Mentioned this in another thread. Regarding the second string and how if a youngster gets roughed up then the senior pros should be the ones to exact retribution. Funnily enough Keane was the first name mentioned, with the likes of Vieira and Terry. For the 90 minutes on the pitch it's us v them and nothing and I mean nothing should come between that
nottsblue
Alan Oakes' 668 Games
 
Posts: 17714
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: sterling

Postby Sister of fu » Mon May 02, 2016 3:53 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:
Mase wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:Pellers hung the kid out to dry an Anfield by hooking him at half time and he never looked the same since. He is probably a kid that needs an arm around his shoulder not hooking at the ground where he just left under a huge dark cloud.

What sums city players up for me was that tackle by Flannagan on Sterling. If that happend while I was playing someone would have gone and done the same back and some more and made it clear that you didn't fuck with our players. Nah they all just ignore it and carry on walking around. Zero togetherness in this squad at present.

There has been fleeting moments from him and I can see a player in there but Pellers has zero idea how to help and support him. Shocking management IMO. I am hopeful Pep will get an arm around his shoulder and coax that player out of him that terrorised us a couple of years ago.


This 100%
Pisses me off when no one sticks up for their own team mates. If we were playing the rags and Shrek went in hard on someone like Sterling, Hart would probably run over and put an arm armed around the twat and they'd have a laugh about it. Knocks me sick! I've said it before but we need someone like Keane that will give it out. We haven't had someone like that for a long time.



I think footballers in general now are far to pally with one another. Tunnel cam drives me mad with all the gangster type bro hugging shite that goes on. Your meant to be going to war against that twat in an hour.

We hated Keane and Gary Neville but you no what I would take their mentality over most of our current players any day of the week. Yeah Keane went over the line but I would rather stand shoulder shoulder with someone like him than Joe Hart who is everyone's best mate. Keane would have tore stripes off 90% of our players yesterday.

Mentioned this in another thread. Regarding the second string and how if a youngster gets roughed up then the senior pros should be the ones to exact retribution. Funnily enough Keane was the first name mentioned, with the likes of Vieira and Terry. For the 90 minutes on the pitch it's us v them and nothing and I mean nothing should come between that



This has gone from football nowadays both on and off the pitch. It's got very tame. I'm not asking for dirty challenges or fans fighting on the terraces, I'm just asking for a bit of needle.
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5776
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:44 am
Location: Manchester
Gender: Female
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Re: sterling

Postby bigblue » Mon May 02, 2016 4:12 pm

Sister of fu wrote:This has gone from football nowadays both on and off the pitch. It's got very tame. I'm not asking for dirty challenges or fans fighting on the terraces, I'm just asking for a bit of needle.


Along the same lines - one of my pet peeves with the modern game is how many players want to look hard for the cameras, but have nothing behind it. Lallana is a good example vs Yaya above. Too many times you see this stupid dance where two players get in each other's faces, rubbing their foreheads together, just for show.

I definitely am not saying I want players to fight, I just want them to stop being little divas and grow a pair. If you square up to someone in real life you don't walk away a few seconds later and shake their hand. Either follow through with your actions or don't do it in the first place. Too much theatrics, not enough character.
User avatar
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10666
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:11 pm
Supporter of: Holism
My favourite player is: Bernie Silver

Re: sterling

Postby City64 » Mon May 02, 2016 4:37 pm

Nige de Jong took no prisoners , we need another couple of his ilk ASAP.
Not really here
User avatar
City64
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7476
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: sterling

Postby Sister of fu » Mon May 02, 2016 4:43 pm

bigblue wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:This has gone from football nowadays both on and off the pitch. It's got very tame. I'm not asking for dirty challenges or fans fighting on the terraces, I'm just asking for a bit of needle.


Along the same lines - one of my pet peeves with the modern game is how many players want to look hard for the cameras, but have nothing behind it. Lallana is a good example vs Yaya above. Too many times you see this stupid dance where two players get in each other's faces, rubbing their foreheads together, just for show.

I definitely am not saying I want players to fight, I just want them to stop being little divas and grow a pair. If you square up to someone in real life you don't walk away a few seconds later and shake their hand. Either follow through with your actions or don't do it in the first place. Too much theatrics, not enough character.



Otto is a good example of this, has tats and a beard but falls over with a gust of wind. Well hard....
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5776
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:44 am
Location: Manchester
Gender: Female
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Re: sterling

Postby Fidel Castro » Mon May 02, 2016 7:11 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Fidel Castro wrote:Funny how people keep bringing up him being selected for the chumps league team of the group stages. As if that proves anything. Aguero has never been nominated for player of the year!


It proves he hasn't been shit all season like some are suggesting. If he was he wouldn't even be considered for selection in the XI.

http://youtu.be/ArxkJBNCLMo


So now being selected in these teams matters? But whenever Aguero isn't selected, everyone claims the people selecting the teams are clueless wankers? Can't have it both ways
User avatar
Fidel Castro
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal
 
Posts: 11910
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:22 pm
Location: Amersfoort, Cheeseland
Supporter of: City

Re: sterling

Postby zuricity » Mon May 02, 2016 7:23 pm

So Lev raised the topic "Signings of the last few years" and poses the question

"I'm trying to think of anyone we've signed in the last few years who has improved as a player".

Since,so far no one has responded does it mean we can't find a single player from the last few years ( two to three) ?

if that is the case maybe this is why no one has responded ......

Also if it stays this way and nobody responds , will the site managers record it as a "Classic post "?

It certainly has the hallmarkbof a classic so far , which is why i was reluctant to post this comment on it.
Last edited by zuricity on Mon May 02, 2016 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal
 
Posts: 11945
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:54 pm
Location: Zuerich,ch

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], harveytravis, MSN [Bot] and 16 guests