FA Cup Final: Arsenal v Aston Villa

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: FA Cup Final: Arsenal v Aston Villa

Postby CTID Hants » Sat May 30, 2015 10:14 pm

phips wrote:i dont understand how N'Zogbia is still on a Premier League roster.

WTF is a roster?????
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Slim » Sun May 31, 2015 4:06 am

CTID Hants wrote:
phips wrote:i dont understand how N'Zogbia is still on a Premier League roster.

WTF is a roster?????

It's a male chicken.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby beaversforgoalposts » Sun May 31, 2015 6:04 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:come on villa
and falkirk

So not your day then was it?
beaversforgoalposts
Negouai's Red Cards

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Yaya Toure

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sun May 31, 2015 9:07 am

Beefymcfc wrote:Big build-up by the Beeb. Just watched the '73 final where Sunderland, then 2nd Division, beat Leeds who were well fancied to win it. Dave Watson and Denis Tueart played in that game, both moving to City within the next couple of seasons.

Arsenal are heavily fancied today, but I have a sneaky suspicion that Tim Sherwood has other plans for where the cup will end up.

So did Micky Horswill (the Sunderland midfielder with the red hair) who came to City as part of the Tueart deal.

On their way to Wembley, Sunderland knocked us out of the competition, in one of the early rounds.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby beaversforgoalposts » Sun May 31, 2015 9:28 am

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Big build-up by the Beeb. Just watched the '73 final where Sunderland, then 2nd Division, beat Leeds who were well fancied to win it. Dave Watson and Denis Tueart played in that game, both moving to City within the next couple of seasons.

Arsenal are heavily fancied today, but I have a sneaky suspicion that Tim Sherwood has other plans for where the cup will end up.

So did Micky Horswill (the Sunderland midfielder with the red hair) who came to City as part of the Tueart deal.

On their way to Wembley, Sunderland knocked us out of the competition, in one of the early rounds.

2-2 at Maine Road (I was there) and 3-1 at Roker Park (I listened to it on the radio)
beaversforgoalposts
Negouai's Red Cards

My favourite player is: Yaya Toure

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sun May 31, 2015 9:41 am

beaversforgoalposts wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:

2-2 at Maine Road (I was there) and 3-1 at Roker Park (I listened to it on the radio)

I missed the game at Maine Road, but I went to Sunderland for the replay.

City had plenty of chances but were 2-0 down at the break. Franny scored very early in the second half and it was mostly City thereafter, but we got caught on the break, late in the game and lost 3-1.

Sunderland defended really well and looked a good side with some excellent players, in font of a huge, noisy crowd.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum