The Sack Race

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: The Sack Race

Postby mr_nool » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:08 pm

nottsblue wrote:
john@staustell wrote:I think BFS is exactly the right call. Though most of the silly cunts are too deluded to see it. In England the absolute worst thing is always someone who is xxxxx through and through.

Everton have been playing crap since the mid 80s and they complain about his 'style of football '. Give me strength

True. Moyes' style of football can be described as turgid at best. They will definitely not go down now, which was by no means a certainty had Unsworth been given the gig. That's the reason he has been appointed and it will be mission accomplished come May


It might speak volumes of me, but I quite liked Moyes's Everton sideand the football they played. Truth be told, I was often envious of them before the sheikh came in.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
User avatar
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Roberto Mancini's Scarf
 
Posts: 20807
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:48 am
Location: Utrecht

Re: The Sack Race

Postby john@staustell » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:16 pm

mr_nool wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
john@staustell wrote:I think BFS is exactly the right call. Though most of the silly cunts are too deluded to see it. In England the absolute worst thing is always someone who is xxxxx through and through.

Everton have been playing crap since the mid 80s and they complain about his 'style of football '. Give me strength

True. Moyes' style of football can be described as turgid at best. They will definitely not go down now, which was by no means a certainty had Unsworth been given the gig. That's the reason he has been appointed and it will be mission accomplished come May


It might speak volumes of me, but I quite liked Moyes's Everton sideand the football they played. Truth be told, I was often envious of them before the sheikh came in.


How about his styles at Scum, Sunderland and sunny San Sebastian mate?
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
User avatar
john@staustell
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent
 
Posts: 13579
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:35 am
Location: St Austell
Supporter of: City

Re: The Sack Race

Postby mr_nool » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:19 pm

john@staustell wrote:
mr_nool wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
john@staustell wrote:I think BFS is exactly the right call. Though most of the silly cunts are too deluded to see it. In England the absolute worst thing is always someone who is xxxxx through and through.

Everton have been playing crap since the mid 80s and they complain about his 'style of football '. Give me strength

True. Moyes' style of football can be described as turgid at best. They will definitely not go down now, which was by no means a certainty had Unsworth been given the gig. That's the reason he has been appointed and it will be mission accomplished come May


It might speak volumes of me, but I quite liked Moyes's Everton sideand the football they played. Truth be told, I was often envious of them before the sheikh came in.


How about his styles at Scum, Sunderland and sunny San Sebastian mate?


I'm speaking of Everton only. And that was probably only down to Arteta anyway.

Since then he's been a bloody disaster. I'm sure I could have done a better job at all his other clubs, and my qualifications don't go further than coaching 15 year olds.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
User avatar
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Roberto Mancini's Scarf
 
Posts: 20807
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:48 am
Location: Utrecht

Re: The Sack Race

Postby RodneyRodney » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:59 pm

mr_nool wrote:
john@staustell wrote:
mr_nool wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
john@staustell wrote:I think BFS is exactly the right call. Though most of the silly cunts are too deluded to see it. In England the absolute worst thing is always someone who is xxxxx through and through.

Everton have been playing crap since the mid 80s and they complain about his 'style of football '. Give me strength

True. Moyes' style of football can be described as turgid at best. They will definitely not go down now, which was by no means a certainty had Unsworth been given the gig. That's the reason he has been appointed and it will be mission accomplished come May


It might speak volumes of me, but I quite liked Moyes's Everton sideand the football they played. Truth be told, I was often envious of them before the sheikh came in.


How about his styles at Scum, Sunderland and sunny San Sebastian mate?


I'm speaking of Everton only. And that was probably only down to Arteta anyway.

Since then he's been a bloody disaster. I'm sure I could have done a better job at all his other clubs, and my qualifications don't go further than coaching 15 year olds.


Hammered tonight
"Our planet is a BLUE planet" - Sir David Attenborough
RodneyRodney
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1610
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:23 am
Location: Hart of Lothian
Supporter of: Manchester
My favourite player is: Enzo Francescoli

Re: The Sack Race

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:12 am

Moyes out.
Image
iwasthere2012
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7257
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:14 pm
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Pablo Zabaleta

Re: The Sack Race

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:14 am

iwasthere2012 wrote:Moyes out.


Pre Xmas if he isn't careful but he can go to Stoke
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10174
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:42 pm

Re: The Sack Race

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:52 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:Moyes out.


Pre Xmas if he isn't careful but he can go to Stoke


Unless Pulis gets there first Mr H :roll: :roll:
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7540
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:37 pm
Location: Lost in the variations of the King's Gambit
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Re: The Sack Race

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:53 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Douglas Higginbottom wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:Moyes out.


Pre Xmas if he isn't careful but he can go to Stoke


Unless Pulis gets there first Mr H :roll: :roll:

I hope it's O'Neill.
Image
iwasthere2012
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7257
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:14 pm
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Pablo Zabaleta

Re: The Sack Race

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:54 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Douglas Higginbottom wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:Moyes out.


Pre Xmas if he isn't careful but he can go to Stoke


Unless Pulis gets there first Mr H :roll: :roll:

I hope it's O'Neill.


AND HE CAN TAKE kEANE WITH HIM.
Image
iwasthere2012
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7257
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:14 pm
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Pablo Zabaleta

Re: The Sack Race

Postby john@staustell » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:23 am

Hughes top of the list now surely?
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
User avatar
john@staustell
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent
 
Posts: 13579
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:35 am
Location: St Austell
Supporter of: City

Re: The Sack Race

Postby johnny crossan » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:10 am

john@staustell wrote:Hughes top of the list now surely?

Hopefully in three games time Gollum will be breathing down his neck. Us, Chavs and the Gooners followed by a head to head away with Clueless - 0-0 draw and they could both go together!!!
Image
User avatar
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser
 
Posts: 4476
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:25 am
Location: The Barcelona of The North
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Eddy

Re: The Sack Race

Postby nottsblue » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:00 pm

Leonid Slutsky has left Hull City after barely six months in charge.
nottsblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck
 
Posts: 12460
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: The Sack Race

Postby Chinners » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:19 pm

Hopefully Moyes will be gone soon, don't really want to see West Ham go down, always had a soft spot for them!
Image
User avatar
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent
 
Posts: 13823
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:52 pm
Location: Hampton Court Palace
Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: The left/Right sac

Re: The Sack Race

Postby nottsblue » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:31 pm

Chinners wrote:Hopefully Moyes will be gone soon, don't really want to see West Ham go down, always had a soft spot for them!

Let's hope he gets three points next week!
nottsblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck
 
Posts: 12460
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: The Sack Race

Postby john@staustell » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:48 am

Chinners wrote:Hopefully Moyes will be gone soon, don't really want to see West Ham go down, always had a soft spot for them!



..............................every time they go down.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
User avatar
john@staustell
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent
 
Posts: 13579
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:35 am
Location: St Austell
Supporter of: City

Re: The Sack Race

Postby Nick » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:53 am

Moyes out
Nick
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5976
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:50 pm
Location: MANCHESTER

Re: The Sack Race

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:20 am

Nick wrote:Moyes out


For my money, Gollum is and always has been a footballing abomination.

The sooner he gets kicked into touch, the better for both West Ham and the game itself.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7540
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:37 pm
Location: Lost in the variations of the King's Gambit
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Re: The Sack Race

Postby johnny crossan » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:15 am

Big Joe gets the Big Sam boot. 'Royle leaves Everton after 50 yr association'.
Image
User avatar
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser
 
Posts: 4476
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:25 am
Location: The Barcelona of The North
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Eddy

Re: The Sack Race

Postby nottsblue » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:26 am

johnny crossan wrote:Big Joe gets the Big Sam boot. 'Royle leaves Everton after 50 yr association'.

Wonder what job he had there when he was at our place and at Oldham?
nottsblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck
 
Posts: 12460
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Beefymcfc, Bing [Bot], Blackadder, carl_feedthegoat, Clowncrete, CTID Hants, Google [Bot], Jdoe235, Majestic-12 [Bot], patrickblue, RodneyRodney, Sparklehorse, Yahoo Slurp [Bot] and 81 guests