The Sack Race

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: The Sack Race

Postby Mase » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:29 pm

BlueinBosnia wrote:Obviously 'arry's celebrity status is still going strong, despite having been out of the management game for quite a while now...

https://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/ ... r-closure/


:lol: his level that.
Mase
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner
 
Posts: 23298
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: The Sack Race

Postby fangsanalsatan » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:01 pm

Surprised he got out of the car for that.
User avatar
fangsanalsatan
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1340
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:26 pm
Supporter of:

Re: The Sack Race

Postby Wooders » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:44 pm

Did he try and reopen them when he was at Spurs?
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure
 
Posts: 14984
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:55 pm
Location: UK
Supporter of: City

Re: The Sack Race

Postby nottsblue » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:41 pm

And when he went in he found Gazza slumped in a corner covered in piss and sick
nottsblue
Alan Oakes' 668 Games
 
Posts: 17916
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: The Sack Race

Postby jimmygrimble2 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:14 am

What a shit job
I wish there was a way to know you are in the good old days....before you've actually left them...
User avatar
jimmygrimble2
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1382
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:17 pm
Location: I'm somewhere where I don't know where I am
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: All the 17-18!

Re: The Sack Race

Postby Saul Goodman » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:26 pm

SSN reporting Chelsea have sacked Frank Lampard with Mourinho the favorite to take over
User avatar
Saul Goodman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser
 
Posts: 4948
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 5:18 am
Location: Toronto
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Re: The Sack Race

Postby nottsblue » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:10 pm

Saul Goodman wrote:SSN reporting Chelsea have sacked Frank Lampard with Mourinho the favorite to take over

Is this a joke?
nottsblue
Alan Oakes' 668 Games
 
Posts: 17916
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: The Sack Race

Postby Saul Goodman » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:39 am

nottsblue wrote:
Saul Goodman wrote:SSN reporting Chelsea have sacked Frank Lampard with Mourinho the favorite to take over

Is this a joke?

Clearly
User avatar
Saul Goodman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser
 
Posts: 4948
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 5:18 am
Location: Toronto
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Re: The Sack Race

Postby sheblue » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:39 pm

Who is taking the early lead in the sack race after only the first round of matches?
Frank, Dean Smith, Elephant man or that funny looking guy in charge of Norwich.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7650
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:28 pm
Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Re: The Sack Race

Postby nottsblue » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:48 am

Siewart sacked again by Huddersfield after losing 2-1 to Fulham at home last night. He was apparently also sacked after the LC defeat st home to Lincoln in the week but was given a reprieve after a meeting with the chairman.

The reprieve didn't long
nottsblue
Alan Oakes' 668 Games
 
Posts: 17916
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: The Sack Race

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:20 am

nottsblue wrote:Siewart sacked again by Huddersfield after losing 2-1 to Fulham at home last night. He was apparently also sacked after the LC defeat st home to Lincoln in the week but was given a reprieve after a meeting with the chairman.

The reprieve didn't long


I wonder if he will get two pay-offs?
User avatar
Hutch's Shoulder
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3967
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:55 am
Location: Wild country near Glossop
Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: The Sack Race

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:07 am

Hutch's Shoulder wrote:
nottsblue wrote:Siewart sacked again by Huddersfield after losing 2-1 to Fulham at home last night. He was apparently also sacked after the LC defeat st home to Lincoln in the week but was given a reprieve after a meeting with the chairman.

The reprieve didn't long


I wonder if he will get two pay-offs?


one of the most ridiculous appointments ever made
SURREY'S FINEST
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure
 
Posts: 14823
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:57 pm
Location: here, there, every fucking where
Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Re: The Sack Race

Postby Saul Goodman » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:03 pm

Kompany sacked by Anderlecht but will still remain a player and the captain.
Im not at all surprised by this. Way too big of a jump for him right away
User avatar
Saul Goodman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser
 
Posts: 4948
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 5:18 am
Location: Toronto
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Re: The Sack Race

Postby sheblue » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:18 pm

Saul Goodman wrote:Kompany sacked by Anderlecht but will still remain a player and the captain.
Im not at all surprised by this. Way too big of a jump for him right away


He might make a good manager at some stage. But being player, captain and manager all at once on your first gig, in hindsight is probably a bridge too far.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7650
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:28 pm
Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Re: The Sack Race

Postby Saul Goodman » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:20 pm

sheblue wrote:
Saul Goodman wrote:Kompany sacked by Anderlecht but will still remain a player and the captain.
Im not at all surprised by this. Way too big of a jump for him right away


He might make a good manager at some stage. But being player, captain and manager all at once on your first gig, in hindsight is probably a bridge too far.

Apologies. I misread the news. He is only not acting as manager on match days. I guess he will remain manager the rest of the time.
User avatar
Saul Goodman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser
 
Posts: 4948
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 5:18 am
Location: Toronto
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Re: The Sack Race

Postby sheblue » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:25 pm

Saul Goodman wrote:
sheblue wrote:
Saul Goodman wrote:Kompany sacked by Anderlecht but will still remain a player and the captain.
Im not at all surprised by this. Way too big of a jump for him right away


He might make a good manager at some stage. But being player, captain and manager all at once on your first gig, in hindsight is probably a bridge too far.

Apologies. I misread the news. He is only not acting as manager on match days. I guess he will remain manager the rest of the time.


Hes not manager on match days but he is for other days!! Two managers is it? What sort of messing is that. Cant see that working out.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7650
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:28 pm
Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Re: The Sack Race

Postby Saul Goodman » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:15 pm

Plus hes going away on national team duty so he wont have the 2 weeks to work with the squad
User avatar
Saul Goodman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser
 
Posts: 4948
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 5:18 am
Location: Toronto
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Re: The Sack Race

Postby PeterParker » Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:39 pm

Garcia left Watford.

What is the point of this team in the Premier League?
Image
User avatar
PeterParker
Bert Trautmann's Neck
 
Posts: 12045
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:36 pm
Location: Bucharest
Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Re: The Sack Race

Postby Dameerto » Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:44 pm

sheblue wrote:
Saul Goodman wrote:
sheblue wrote:
Saul Goodman wrote:Kompany sacked by Anderlecht but will still remain a player and the captain.
Im not at all surprised by this. Way too big of a jump for him right away


He might make a good manager at some stage. But being player, captain and manager all at once on your first gig, in hindsight is probably a bridge too far.

Apologies. I misread the news. He is only not acting as manager on match days. I guess he will remain manager the rest of the time.


Hes not manager on match days but he is for other days!! Two managers is it? What sort of messing is that. Cant see that working out.

He concentrates on what he knows on matchdays, which is captaincy and playing football - his managerial apprenticeship continues on non-matchdays.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
User avatar
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games
 
Posts: 17624
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:08 pm
Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Re: The Sack Race

Postby salford city » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:55 pm

PeterParker wrote:Garcia left Watford.

What is the point of this team in the Premier League?


& they re-appoint Flores within 30 minutes? Fucking barmy down there at Vicarage Road
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1143
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:21 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ayrshireblue, Bear60, Blue Philistine, city72, CuteMancs, Google [Bot], Harry Dowd scored, Majestic-12 [Bot], Mase, MSN [Bot], nottsblue, PeterParker, Sparklehorse, steelsnail, trueblue64 and 26 guests