The Sack Race

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: The Sack Race

Postby nottsblue » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:01 am

salford city wrote:
City64 wrote:Couldn't happen to a nicer football club . Eat shit spurs fans and Daniel Levy is a dick .

This, first the red shit, now spurs. Bless you Jjose you are alright in my book. Take the stadium naming money and spunk it on Sanchez and micky-ticky what's his name

Rump our is he wants Bale and Matic. Both the wrong side of 30 :lol: :lol: :lol:
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:05 am

nottsblue wrote:
salford city wrote:
City64 wrote:Couldn't happen to a nicer football club . Eat shit spurs fans and Daniel Levy is a dick .

This, first the red shit, now spurs. Bless you Jjose you are alright in my book. Take the stadium naming money and spunk it on Sanchez and micky-ticky what's his name

Rump our is he wants Bale and Matic. Both the wrong side of 30 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Will Kane replace Sergio ?
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby zuricity » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:13 am

Hazy2 wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
salford city wrote:

Not sure that anyone can really ever replace Sergio.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:15 pm

zuricity wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
salford city wrote:

Not sure that anyone can really ever replace Sergio.

Agreed, more the conversion of goals.Kane does score a shed load of goals, plus he grafts for the team, He would also as England captain give the media a headache.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby london blue 2 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:23 pm

Hazy2 wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
salford city wrote:

Still wouldn't pass to Razza.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby salford city » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:26 pm

Would resolve the penalty taker debate
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:40 pm

london blue 2 wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
salford city wrote:

Still wouldn't pass to Razza.

He would improve his game no end with us. Including passing to Razza. Sergio has blinkers on tbf
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby BlueinBosnia » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:15 pm

nottsblue wrote:
salford city wrote:

Interesting Bale fact of the day: if he'd signed for that Chinese team in the summer, his and Ramsay's wages combined would be the equivalent of 0.1% of Wales's GDP.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby Sideshow Bob » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:55 pm

Hazy2 wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
salford city wrote:

kane is an upgrade on sergio (the 31 yo version) but i still wouldnt want him, espec for the 200M levy would demand.
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:11 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
salford city wrote:

kane is an upgrade on sergio (the 31 yo version) but i still wouldnt want him, espec for the 200M levy would demand.

Sergio goals has masked defensive issues hate to think of City without any of the players Silva or Kun, but the top end is crucial we need a goal machine ready to hit the ground running. £200M or not, who else is going to fit the bill be good enough for us, the bar is that high it will leave 1-3 players who we might get a shot a signing or not. Some clubs will say no way City. PSG and Mbape being to much politics to allow that 1, It leaves a very small list of ready to go players. Kane ? the three twats at Scouse twats we would never sign, after that I am struggling to think of a 20 goal man to add to Razza good enough. I have said Dembele previously but he is a massive gamble a change of style/profile, a lot of potential but not ready for PEP ?.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby salford city » Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:22 pm

I hate to think of City without any of the players Silva or Kun, but the top end is crucial we need a goal machine ready to hit the ground running. £200M or not, who else is going to fit the bill be good enough for us, the bar is that high it will leave 1-3 players who we might get a shot a signing or not. Some clubs will say no way City. PSG and Mbape being to much politics to allow that 1, It leaves a very small list of ready to go players. Kane ? the three twats at Scouse twats we would never sign, after that I am struggling to think of a 20 goal man to add to Razza good enough. I have said Dembele previously but he is a massive gamble a change of style/profile, a lot of potential but not ready for PEP ?.[/quote]

With you on this. Would be interesting to see a bid for Kane, 200M or not, we will need to have a ready-made replacement for Sergio as Gabby is not yet the answer. Mertens continues to do well at Napoli so he may be short term option?

I do hope that we have Serge's replacement lined up though
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:18 pm

salford city wrote:I hate to think of City without any of the players Silva or Kun, but the top end is crucial we need a goal machine ready to hit the ground running. £200M or not, who else is going to fit the bill be good enough for us, the bar is that high it will leave 1-3 players who we might get a shot a signing or not. Some clubs will say no way City. PSG and Mbape being to much politics to allow that 1, It leaves a very small list of ready to go players. Kane ? the three twats at Scouse twats we would never sign, after that I am struggling to think of a 20 goal man to add to Razza good enough. I have said Dembele previously but he is a massive gamble a change of style/profile, a lot of potential but not ready for PEP ?.

With you on this. Would be interesting to see a bid for Kane, 200M or not, we will need to have a ready-made replacement for Sergio as Gabby is not yet the answer. Mertens continues to do well at Napoli so he may be short term option?

I do hope that we have Serge's replacement lined up though[/quote]

I said that Sergio, like Messi and tranny are one in a million players, he is different to them but as important, he is that good IMO, that until he is not in a blue shirt, we will realise just how good he is his goals have won us stuff ! but he has terrified teams, changed games score worldies and snaffeled goals at a rate I doubt we will ever see again. Turned wins and 3 point from nothing, like the Derby comes drops a shoulder, rinses two defender bang, Top corner almost broke the net. What worries me is Pep goes and Sergio at the end of next season if not sooner ? all be so different situations,,,,, it will be huge holes to fill, if even possible, giving the scousers another head start possibly. Jose always like to nobble the main man when he moves in he did it at Madrid with the established winners, I say blow Kane's mind with a chance to earn and win with us.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby stupot » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:47 pm

I don't get that Gabby isn't the answer.
He's got a great scoring record for us.He's already scored over 50 goals. He's scored 18 for Brazil on a 1 in every 2 games ratio and he's only 22 still.
Kane is a greedy bastard. Wouldn't pass to Razza in the World Cup Semi for an open net when we were 1 up and 3 times shot when he'd have been better off passing against Kosovo last week.
Tottenham blew the Champs League Final as they insisted on playing a 50% fit Kane. If he'd have had anything about him he would have declared himself unfit. They scored against us in the 1st Leg after he went off injured. He's the proverbial flat track bully. Scores 3 against the Panama's and Montenegro's of this world.
He takes a better pen than Serg and Gabby though, i'll give him that - Muric saved 1 against him though.
stupot
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mase » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:39 pm

stupot wrote:I don't get that Gabby isn't the answer.
He's got a great scoring record for us.He's already scored over 50 goals. He's scored 18 for Brazil on a 1 in every 2 games ratio and he's only 22 still.
Kane is a greedy bastard. Wouldn't pass to Razza in the World Cup Semi for an open net when we were 1 up and 3 times shot when he'd have been better off passing against Kosovo last week.
Tottenham blew the Champs League Final as they insisted on playing a 50% fit Kane. If he'd have had anything about him he would have declared himself unfit. They scored against us in the 1st Leg after he went off injured. He's the proverbial flat track bully. Scores 3 against the Panama's and Montenegro's of this world.
He takes a better pen than Serg and Gabby though, i'll give him that - Muric saved 1 against him though.

Probably the first time I agree with you. Jesus, when given a run in the team, is class.

He's not gonna score a screamer from absolutely nothing like Sergio, but who in the world that's available is?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby stupot » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:47 pm

The 1st time!!!!!!
Come on Mase - 2 or 3 at least.
stupot
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mase » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:40 pm

stupot wrote:The 1st time!!!!!!
Come on Mase - 2 or 3 at least.

Go on then. We both agree Otter is fantastic and it was a mistake selling Kola.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby PeterParker » Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:07 pm

I think we should sign Jo.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Scatman » Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:18 pm

Wasn't there a guy who once scored 8 in one match?
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby PeterParker » Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:34 pm

Scatman wrote:Wasn't there a guy who once scored 8 in one match?

Alfonso Aves.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby sheblue » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:58 pm

stupot wrote:I don't get that Gabby isn't the answer.

I have niggling doubts about jesus. Not convinced he will be the man who can deliver in the biggest of games.

Kane can fuck off.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum