The Sack Race

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: The Sack Race

Postby nottsblue » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:52 am

Hutch's Shoulder wrote:
Mase wrote:
john@staustell wrote:
nottsblue wrote:Bale’s agent is probably busy on the phone about now trying to source a club for him next season. Him and Zidane didn’t really see eye to eye


Bale doesn't really get on with anyone. Not a team player IMHO


Always looks miserable as fuck. Someone should throw him a banana.


Perhaps he really will join the rags this year :D

Hope so. Alexis Sanchez markII
nottsblue
Joe Corrigan's Gloves
 
Posts: 16776
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: The Sack Race

Postby salford city » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:06 pm

Ginger bollocks leaves Oldham after a month. Not as easy as it looks sat in the studio is it
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Richard Dunne's Own Goals
 
Posts: 938
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:21 pm

Re: The Sack Race

Postby nottsblue » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:17 pm

salford city wrote:Ginger bollocks leaves Oldham after a month. Not as easy as it looks sat in the studio is it

Cheered me up a bit that has after a shit day at work
nottsblue
Joe Corrigan's Gloves
 
Posts: 16776
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: The Sack Race

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:50 pm

salford city wrote:Ginger bollocks leaves Oldham after a month. Not as easy as it looks sat in the studio is it



'You're worse than Gary Neville!'
User avatar
Hutch's Shoulder
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3747
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:55 am
Location: Wild country near Glossop
Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: The Sack Race

Postby zuricity » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:08 pm

Schalke sacked their Manager.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal
 
Posts: 11560
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:54 pm
Location: Zuerich,ch

Re: The Sack Race

Postby Scatman » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:34 pm

nottsblue wrote:
salford city wrote:Ginger bollocks leaves Oldham after a month. Not as easy as it looks sat in the studio is it

Cheered me up a bit that has after a shit day at work


I get the impression there's some real bad shit going down there at the moment. Wasn't there a change of owner there recently?
Scatman
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3514
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:06 am
Location: Manchester

Re: The Sack Race

Postby mr_nool » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:03 pm

zuricity wrote:Schalke sacked their Manager.


They should sack their keeper too. That's some of the worst goal keeping I've seen on this level.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
User avatar
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner
 
Posts: 23154
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:48 am
Location: Utrecht

Re: The Sack Race

Postby chef » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:38 pm

ginger quit by text !
https://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news ... 73/scholes’-resigned-via-‘text-on-wednesday’-claims-latics-owner
User avatar
chef
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1136
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:29 am

Re: The Sack Race

Postby bigblue » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:46 pm

chef wrote:ginger quit by text !
https://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news ... 73/scholes’-resigned-via-‘text-on-wednesday’-claims-latics-owner


What a fucking coward
User avatar
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10212
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:11 pm
Supporter of: Holism
My favourite player is: Bernie Silver

Re: The Sack Race

Postby carolina-blue » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:50 pm

bigblue wrote:
chef wrote:ginger quit by text !
https://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news ... 73/scholes’-resigned-via-‘text-on-wednesday’-claims-latics-owner


What a fucking coward


Your just a shit gary Neville shit gary Neville
Your just a shit gary Neville
carolina-blue
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles
 
Posts: 2196
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:55 pm

Re: The Sack Race

Postby Nigels Tackle » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:35 pm

carolina-blue wrote:
bigblue wrote:
chef wrote:ginger quit by text !
https://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news ... 73/scholes’-resigned-via-‘text-on-wednesday’-claims-latics-owner


What a fucking coward


Your just a shit gary Neville shit gary Neville
Your just a shit gary Neville


*you’re
SURREY'S FINEST
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure
 
Posts: 14408
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:57 pm
Location: here, there, every fucking where
Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Re: The Sack Race

Postby Dimples » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:54 pm

bigblue wrote:
chef wrote:ginger quit by text !
https://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news ... 73/scholes’-resigned-via-‘text-on-wednesday’-claims-latics-owner


What a fucking coward


I do not agree with that.
For ex, since Ferguson retired he was one of the few who called it as he saw it - when it was not popular to do so.

He probably had good reason to walk away.
User avatar
Dimples
Balotelli's Fireworks Party
 
Posts: 857
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:05 am
Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Re: The Sack Race

Postby bigblue » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:47 pm

Dimples wrote:
bigblue wrote:
chef wrote:ginger quit by text !
https://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news ... 73/scholes’-resigned-via-‘text-on-wednesday’-claims-latics-owner


What a fucking coward


I do not agree with that.
For ex, since Ferguson retired he was one of the few who called it as he saw it - when it was not popular to do so.

He probably had good reason to walk away.


To quit your job by text message is cowardly regardless
User avatar
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10212
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:11 pm
Supporter of: Holism
My favourite player is: Bernie Silver

Re: The Sack Race

Postby Mase » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:58 pm

bigblue wrote:
Dimples wrote:
bigblue wrote:
chef wrote:ginger quit by text !
https://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news ... 73/scholes’-resigned-via-‘text-on-wednesday’-claims-latics-owner


What a fucking coward


I do not agree with that.
For ex, since Ferguson retired he was one of the few who called it as he saw it - when it was not popular to do so.

He probably had good reason to walk away.


To quit your job by text message is cowardly regardless


I left the stadium during a match and text my boss to tell him I was quitting my job on the walk back the station. What a day.
Mase
Roberto Mancini's Scarf
 
Posts: 21658
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: The Sack Race

Postby Nigels Tackle » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:14 pm

Mase wrote:
bigblue wrote:
Dimples wrote:
bigblue wrote:
chef wrote:ginger quit by text !
https://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news ... 73/scholes’-resigned-via-‘text-on-wednesday’-claims-latics-owner


What a fucking coward


I do not agree with that.
For ex, since Ferguson retired he was one of the few who called it as he saw it - when it was not popular to do so.

He probably had good reason to walk away.


To quit your job by text message is cowardly regardless


I left the stadium during a match and text my boss to tell him I was quitting my job on the walk back the station. What a day.


also used to be the best way to dump a bird
SURREY'S FINEST
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure
 
Posts: 14408
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:57 pm
Location: here, there, every fucking where
Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Re: The Sack Race

Postby Mase » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:18 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:also used to be the best way to dump a bird


I just didn't reply and hoped they just thought I'd died.
Mase
Roberto Mancini's Scarf
 
Posts: 21658
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: The Sack Race

Postby john@staustell » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:15 pm

Mase wrote:
john@staustell wrote:
nottsblue wrote:Bale’s agent is probably busy on the phone about now trying to source a club for him next season. Him and Zidane didn’t really see eye to eye


Bale doesn't really get on with anyone. Not a team player IMHO


Always looks miserable as fuck. Someone should throw him a banana.


After a bit of effort over a few years, living in good old blighty, I speak fluent Spanish. I heard on TS the other day that Bale doesn't speak any and can't communicate after living there for years. He isn't a Gazza thicko, he's supposed to be quite clever.

Sheer arrogance
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
User avatar
john@staustell
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure
 
Posts: 14950
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:35 am
Location: St Austell
Supporter of: City

Re: The Sack Race

Postby Mase » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:21 pm

john@staustell wrote:
Mase wrote:
john@staustell wrote:
nottsblue wrote:Bale’s agent is probably busy on the phone about now trying to source a club for him next season. Him and Zidane didn’t really see eye to eye


Bale doesn't really get on with anyone. Not a team player IMHO


Always looks miserable as fuck. Someone should throw him a banana.


After a bit of effort over a few years, living in good old blighty, I speak fluent Spanish. I heard on TS the other day that Bale doesn't speak any and can't communicate after living there for years. He isn't a Gazza thicko, he's supposed to be quite clever.

Sheer arrogance


He can barely speak English!
Mase
Roberto Mancini's Scarf
 
Posts: 21658
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: The Sack Race

Postby RodneyRodney » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:58 am

PRAY HARD for Agent Solsjkaer . . . Quote from the Caf :

"Ole's peak was the first game at Cardiff. We played quick, one touch football and actually created some good chances. Since then, the performances have slowly got worse, and while it was a great result against PSG it was fairly lucky. I'm really worried about next season now if we appoint Ole. He's going to stick with a lot of players who aren't good enough like Rashford, Lingard because they're homegrown and it's going to be another poor season.

I feel like the next manager has to be the right one, I can see next season being over by Christmas and Ole out of a job. I hope I'm wrong but we've seen over the past few years that it's going to take a world class coach offensively to get anything out of our current crop of players. We don't have Real Madrid/Barca calibre players where we can afford to appoint our version of Zidane. "
"Our planet is a BLUE planet" - Sir David Attenborough
RodneyRodney
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1991
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:23 am
Location: Van Diemens Land
Supporter of: Manchester; Patriots
My favourite player is: Enzo Francescoli

Re: The Sack Race

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:34 am

RodneyRodney wrote:PRAY HARD for Agent Solsjkaer . . . Quote from the Caf :

"Ole's peak was the first game at Cardiff. We played quick, one touch football and actually created some good chances. Since then, the performances have slowly got worse, and while it was a great result against PSG it was fairly lucky. I'm really worried about next season now if we appoint Ole. He's going to stick with a lot of players who aren't good enough like Rashford, Lingard because they're homegrown and it's going to be another poor season.

I feel like the next manager has to be the right one, I can see next season being over by Christmas and Ole out of a job. I hope I'm wrong but we've seen over the past few years that it's going to take a world class coach offensively to get anything out of our current crop of players. We don't have Real Madrid/Barca calibre players where we can afford to appoint our version of Zidane. "


Bad news! Ole in!

But the title of the new manager is there already: after the Chosen One and the Special One comes.... the Right One.
User avatar
Hutch's Shoulder
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3747
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:55 am
Location: Wild country near Glossop
Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bluemoon, Google [Bot] and 25 guests