1ST Signing

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: 1ST Signing

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:12 am

Bluedj wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:I hope those YouTube clips, don't do him justice. He misses in a lot of them. If they are his best of moments, I wouldn't get too excited.

Just took this clip, serious stats.....for a kid anyway

182 goals in 110 appearances for Bursaspor’s reserves and 24 goals in 25 international games for Turkey at under-16 level before being fast-tracked into the under-19, under-21 sides and senior national sides.

Surely only a kid could score all those goals for the U-16 side.
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby Bluedj » Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:52 pm

So we got to see the young lad with some minutes on the pitch. My impression is, he has some talent, but one thing that strikes me is he hasn't got the body strength of our other EDS players on tour. I'm sure with the facilities and coaches at the CFA this will be taken care of and we'll see a more rounded player in the near future
Bluedj
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: vincent kompany

Postby nottsblue » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:43 pm

Bluedj wrote:So we got to see the young lad with some minutes on the pitch. My impression is, he has some talent, but one thing that strikes me is he hasn't got the body strength of our other EDS players on tour. I'm sure with the facilities and coaches at the CFA this will be taken care of and we'll see a more rounded player in the near future

Do thwy still do steak and Guiness diets to improve body mass? Count me in as his sparring buddy if they do!!
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Bluedj » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:00 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Bluedj wrote:So we got to see the young lad with some minutes on the pitch. My impression is, he has some talent, but one thing that strikes me is he hasn't got the body strength of our other EDS players on tour. I'm sure with the facilities and coaches at the CFA this will be taken care of and we'll see a more rounded player in the near future

Do thwy still do steak and Guiness diets to improve body mass? Count me in as his sparring buddy if they do!!

Like lol
Bluedj
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: vincent kompany

Postby CTID Hants » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:25 pm

ESPN reporting a loan to Genk, apparently unlikely to get a UK work permit, by sending him to Belgium, he should get more international games to help secure the required permit..

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/story/2540510/m ... an-sources
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum