tv fixtures

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

tv fixtures

Postby Nigels Tackle » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:31 pm

The season opener at West Brom will now be played on Monday 10 August, with an 8pm kick-off at the Hawthorns.

The huge home clash with last season’s champions Chelsea, which will be the first game played at a newly extended Etihad Stadium, will be played at 4pm on Sunday 16 August.

The next game at Everton will also be moved to Sunday 23 August, with a 4pm kick-off at Goodison Park.

The home game against West Ham will be moved to the later kick-off time of 5.30pm on Saturday 19 September. This game could yet be subject to another switch pending the Hammers' involvement in the Europa League - the first group matches of that competition will be played on Thursday 17 September.

The following week’s trip to Spurs on Saturday 26 September will kick-off at the earlier time of 12.45pm on BT Sport. The earlier televised games will be on Sky Sports.

WBA (A) 10 Aug (Mon) 8pm
Chelsea (H) 16 Aug (Sun) 4pm
Everton (A) 23 Aug (Sun) 4pm
West Ham (H) 19 Sep (Sat) 5.30pm
Spurs (A) 26 Sep (Sat) 12.45pm
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Re: tv fixtures

Postby Tokyo Blue » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:33 pm

Fuck off, you fucking, fucking fuckers. I can't stand this middle-of-the-night shite.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Wonderwall » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:49 pm

Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Nigels Tackle » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:56 pm

Wonderwall wrote:

ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Wonderwall » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:11 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:

West Brom are going to have to start spending if they are going to make Pulis win the league
Wonderwall

Postby Wonderwall » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:14 pm

BT Sport have all Saturday early kick offs

August 8th, 2015 Manchester United v Tottenham 12.45pm
August 15th, 2015 Southampton v Everton 12.45pm
August 22nd, 2015 Manchester United v Newcastle 12.45pm
August 29th, 2015 Newcastle v Arsenal 12.45pm
September 12th, 2015 Everton v Chelsea 12.45pm
September 19th, 2015 Chelsea v Arsenal 12.45pm
September 26th, 2015 Tottenham v Manchester City 12.45pm
Wonderwall

Postby Wonderwall » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:20 pm

The Spurs Fixture moving to en early kick off helps us as we have a CL game on the Tuesday/Wednesday after

I have updated the main list here viewtopic.php?f=119&t=50258&p=712872#p712872
Wonderwall

Postby Wonderwall » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:18 pm

If WHU qualify for Europa, then the 5.30pm Saturday west ham game will be moved to Sunday. THICK SKY BASTARDS
Wonderwall

Postby lovecity8utd » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:38 pm

When is it likely that we will know if the Newcastle game on 3 October goes ahead at 3pm on that date?

Cheap train tickets on sale today but don't want to risk it if this is going to change.
lovecity8utd
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: City's 11

Postby PeterParker » Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:35 pm

If a team outside us, scouse, Chelsea, Arsenal, filth, Spurs, Everton, wins the league, dunno, the Baggies, looking at the joke from above, anyways, can that be considered the biggest surprise of this beautiful game?
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby WhyAlwaysMe? » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:07 pm

There have been a few major changes to the 2015-2016 PL fixture list, due to TV airing scheduling by Sky & BT Sports. The most obvious changes are the Manchester derby & the match against Liverpool. No surprise that City will have 8 matches aired on UK TV, compared to the Arse, Rags & Dippers getting 10 matches aired.

It should be mandatory that all PL matches unaired by Sky & BT Sport, would be automatically offered to the BBC, ITV, BeIN, ESPN and any other broadcasters willing to air them.

I hope this info helps and if it's OK, I'll cross-post this on the Fixtures thread.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ember.html

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and- ... 1437813517
Last edited by WhyAlwaysMe? on Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WhyAlwaysMe?
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby Dameerto » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:54 pm

Wonderwall wrote:If WHU qualify for Europa, then the 5.30pm Saturday west ham game will be moved to Sunday. THICK SKY BASTARDS

UEFA are trying to ensure that doesn't happen - four red cards in five games for the team that qualified through the fair play system.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Lee_R » Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:23 pm

Chaps..

So looking at the new season and fixtures on Sky. Probably going to cancel SS though were on quite a lot.
Has a one subscribed to Foxsports 2Go or Livesoccertv? A d do the show every game albeit sometimes from a foreign source, also what's the reliabilty and quality like v decent broadband connection.

Thanks
Lee_R
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: David White

Postby WhyAlwaysMe? » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:22 pm

Lee_R wrote:Chaps..

So looking at the new season and fixtures on Sky. Probably going to cancel SS though were on quite a lot.
Has a one subscribed to Foxsports 2Go or Livesoccertv? A d do the show every game albeit sometimes from a foreign source, also what's the reliabilty and quality like v decent broadband connection.

Thanks
Lee_R:
The FoxSoccer2Go subscription service only has the broadcast rights to the Champions & Europa League matches, as well as the SPL, since they lost all the rights to the British Premier League matches. BeIn Sport air some of the English Championship matches.

It is the NBC Sports Network that now has the N.American rights to air every Premier League match played in the UK. The match commentators are all direct from the UK. However, I'm not sure if those living outside of US territories can subscribe to NBCSN online, or not?

The YES (Yankees) Network, has the N.American rights to re-broadcast most Manchester City matches and these repeat broadcasts (with City match commentary), are usually 2 days after the match was played. YES also airs an hour show called, "City Life" & "Inside City," which features many of the City Official website clips & interviews.

As for LiveSoccerTV.com, I think they may only give links to other subscription services like BeIN, FUBO, etc, rather than streaming most matches on their own website. So, I don't know if they can be relied on for streaming Premier League matches... I'm not entirely sure how they work, since I usually just check them for broadcast schedules.

I hope all this info might be of some help to you. Lee, you might want to check if Sky has an online only subscription service, instead?
WhyAlwaysMe?
Superman's Underpants

Postby Lee_R » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:41 pm

WhyAlwaysMe? wrote:
Lee_R wrote:Chaps..

Thanks
Lee_R:
The FoxSoccer2Go subscription service only has the broadcast rights to the Champions & Europa League matches, as well as the SPL, since they lost all the rights to the British Premier League matches. BeIn Sport air some of the English Championship matches.

It is the NBC Sports Network that now has the N.American rights to air every Premier League match played in the UK. The match commentators are all direct from the UK. However, I'm not sure if those living outside of US territories can subscribe to NBCSN online, or not?

The YES (Yankees) Network, has the N.American rights to re-broadcast most Manchester City matches and these repeat broadcasts (with City match commentary), are usually 2 days after the match was played. YES also airs an hour show called, "City Life" & "Inside City," which features many of the City Official website clips & interviews.

As for LiveSoccerTV.com, I think they may only give links to other subscription services like BeIN, FUBO, etc, rather than streaming most matches on their own website. So, I don't know if they can be relied on for streaming Premier League matches... I'm not entirely sure how they work, since I usually just check them for broadcast schedules.

I hope all this info might be of some help to you. Lee, you might want to check if Sky has an online only subscription service, instead?

Cheers for the heads up. Looks like Ill either look at NBCSN via proxy or just keep sky and stream the rest then. Bloody stupid country :)
Lee_R
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: David White

Postby WhyAlwaysMe? » Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:51 pm

Lee_R wrote: Cheers for the heads up. Looks like Ill either look at NBCSN via proxy or just keep sky and stream the rest then. Bloody stupid country :)

Lee_R, I'm glad that I could offer some helpful info. I guess your deciding factor might be based on what device you prefer to watch your City matches... If you still prefer to watch on the telly, then SkyTV is probably still the best option. If you are mainly streaming the matches to a device or the telly, then Sky and BT Sport both have an unlimited broadband service, without TV service included.

The NBC Sports Network covers every live PL match and repeats highlights at night... It seems strangely unfair that I can now watch more MCFC matches in the USA, than I ever could, while living in Manchester!
WhyAlwaysMe?
Superman's Underpants

Return to The Maine Football forum