Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby nottsblue » Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:50 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:"Young players have emerged to give him options and make him reassess — and two are Phil Foden and Mason Greenwood.

"Foden is a ball-player who picks up some really good positions and offers something a little different from normal English midfielders.

"I’m sure, if he is given more game time by Pep Guardiola, he will flourish. But he does need to play more. Despite his talent and potential, if the Euros started tomorrow I wouldn’t take him because he simply hasn’t done enough to prove himself yet. But I would take Greenwood."

Of course you would take Greenwood, you granny shagging thick scouse cunt of cunts!! Comparing Foden to fuckign Greenwood..Christ on a bike!!!

Dare I ask who wrote that drivel?
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:53 pm

nottsblue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:"Young players have emerged to give him options and make him reassess — and two are Phil Foden and Mason Greenwood.

"Foden is a ball-player who picks up some really good positions and offers something a little different from normal English midfielders.

"I’m sure, if he is given more game time by Pep Guardiola, he will flourish. But he does need to play more. Despite his talent and potential, if the Euros started tomorrow I wouldn’t take him because he simply hasn’t done enough to prove himself yet. But I would take Greenwood."

Of course you would take Greenwood, you granny shagging thick scouse cunt of cunts!! Comparing Foden to fuckign Greenwood..Christ on a bike!!!

Looking at some hidden clues here -: granny shagger- scouse cunt- I would take a punt on a W Rooney aka Shrek, am I right?
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:54 pm

nottsblue wrote:

I was too busy smashing the keyboard to notice but here is the rest of the drivel.

Wayne Rooney would not select Phil Foden for the England squad if the European Championship tournament started tomorrow following his first call up to the senior England squad.

Foden impressed for Manchester City last season but still found game time limited under Pep Guardiola.

However, following the departure of David Silva to Real Sociedad, the youngster is expected to take on more responsibility in the first-team squad.

The 20-year-old was selected by Gareth Southgate for England's Nations League fixtures against Iceland and Denmark, his first call up to the senior squad.

Rooney believes Foden can have a bright future with his country but must play more next season to secure his seat on the plane for next summer's tournament.
"I would imagine that Gareth Southgate knows about ten players who he will definitely put in his squad for next summer’s tournament and that all the other places are up for grabs," he wrote in his column for
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby salford city » Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:05 pm

Greenwood is the man (boy) scored 17 goals last season apparently despite most of them coming against 3rd ranked euro opposition? Righto Wayne, that about as feasible as one iof your excuses to the missus.
Greenwood will be at Preston once the red shite can afford a striker
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:21 pm

salford city wrote:Greenwood is the man (boy) scored 17 goals last season apparently despite most of them coming against 3rd ranked euro opposition? Righto Wayne, that about as feasible as one iof your excuses to the missus.
Greenwood will be at Preston once the red shite can afford a striker

What have Preston done to you to deserve that? :lol: :lol:
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby ayrshireblue » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:55 pm

I've just heard that twat Jim White claim that Harry Maguire's legal team have successfully appealed against his conviction. Absolute bullshit. In Greece, if an appeal is lodged then the conviction is automatically quashed until the case can be heard in a higher court. How do these liars manage to keep peddling this type of bullshit to protect the old boys club?
ayrshireblue
De Jong's Tackle

Postby City64 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:15 pm

ayrshireblue wrote:I've just heard that twat Jim White claim that Harry Maguire's legal team have successfully appealed against his conviction. Absolute bullshit. In Greece, if an appeal is lodged then the conviction is automatically quashed until the case can be heard in a higher court. How do these liars manage to keep peddling this type of bullshit to protect the old boys club?

Jim White is the biggest cunt in sport broadcasting right now . So many around him getting sacked left right and centre.
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby Mase » Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:07 pm

I see BBC made a documentary on Liverpool winning the league. Can’t be more obvious than that can they.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby salford city » Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:39 pm

Mase wrote:I see BBC made a documentary on Liverpool winning the league. Can’t be more obvious than that can they.

Saw something on LinkedIn earlier by Roy Keane though I'd seen it as a joke before he said it

Liverpool win the league and the government are paying you not to work. There is a scouser somewhere wondering what the fuck to ask for as a third wish....

I must have missed our documentary for winning everything domestic last season - is it on catch_up
salford city

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:37 am

Fucking media, Saint Marcus of Rashford with his five loaves and two fishes feeding the nation and Kyle Covid idiot Walker on his lockdown indiscretions, I mean they are not even subtle these days. Rags = good. City = bad :mrgreen:
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire

Postby Wooders » Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:42 am

Harry Dowd scored wrote:Fucking media, Saint Marcus of Rashford with his five loaves and two fishes feeding the nation and Kyle Covid idiot Walker on his lockdown indiscretions, I mean they are not even subtle these days. Rags = good. City = bad :mrgreen:

Well I mean in that particular example..?
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby salford city » Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:59 am

Wooders wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:Fucking media, Saint Marcus of Rashford with his five loaves and two fishes feeding the nation and Kyle Covid idiot Walker on his lockdown indiscretions, I mean they are not even subtle these days. Rags = good. City = bad :mrgreen:

Cannot argue in this example however shows the spin deliberately baiting Walker alongside this piece
salford city

Postby Scatman » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:52 pm

salford city wrote:
Wooders wrote:

Cannot argue in this example however shows the spin deliberately baiting Walker alongside this piece

I'm not entirely sure the Walker story needs any spin to make him look like a class-A fucking cock.
Scatman

Postby salford city » Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:07 pm

No agreed I just meant that it was deliberately run against saint mark de wythenshawe's story

Walker is a claa one dick
salford city

Postby salford city » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:45 pm

Reading on the Beeb that the PL has pulled the plug on China's PPTV deal with immediate effect. PL claim not to have received the last payment installment of £160M
salford city

Postby johnny crossan » Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:49 pm

There's a chance she might pip Marcus at the post :lol:
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news ... -f9ql6xn0q
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Mase » Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:54 pm

johnny crossan wrote:There's a chance she might pip Marcus at the post :lol:
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news ... -f9ql6xn0q

Rashford’s nose means he beats anyone to the finish line.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Blue Jam » Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:22 pm

salford city wrote:
Mase wrote:I see BBC made a documentary on Liverpool winning the league. Can’t be more obvious than that can they.

Saw something on LinkedIn earlier by Roy Keane though I'd seen it as a joke before he said it

Liverpool win the league and the government are paying you not to work. There is a scouser somewhere wondering what the fuck to ask for as a third wish....

I must have missed our documentary for winning everything domestic last season - is it on catch_up

Why, pray fuck, are we paying for 90 mins of Dipperganda?
Not paying license again
Blue Jam
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Goater

Postby zuricity » Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:27 pm

Blue Jam wrote:
salford city wrote:

Why, pray fuck, are we paying for 90 mins of Dipperganda?
Not paying license again

Weird eh ? , but it's not their fault
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby city72 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:52 am

Surprised at lescott towing the line and predicting Liverpool as champions this year, Micah and Michael brown go city
city72
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester city

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum