Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby Outcast » Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:57 pm

Mase wrote:
PrezIke wrote:

Top class evisceration here from Mr. Joe Butterfield of some some sadly typical, beyond biased, and arguably disingenuous revisionist history.

Here's the article. Good read.

https://www.si.com/soccer/manchestercit ... n-the-city

How anyone can take that Fat Geordie guy seriously is beyond me. The guy constantly says he hates us because we came in to money. Yet when Newcastle were close to being taken over he was all for it.

I fekking hate this hybrid potato/ haggis gypo in disguise with passion. I truly can't stand him and would happily do time just to......
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:53 am

Gary Neville on Skynews now ffs. Ask him about his best mate Giggs !
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:02 am

[quote="Hazy2"]Gary Neville on Skynews now ffs. Ask him about his best mate Giggs or Cavani you self serving g rag twat.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:38 am

Hazy2 wrote:Gary Neville on Skynews now ffs. Ask him about his best mate Giggs or Cavani you self serving g rag twat.

Listening to his gibbering on the West Ham commentary it seems Sky has fully switched to FanTV channel mode for rag games and the same goes for Slimy Tyler and the chavs (the cockroach actually travels to their games on the team bus.)
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:14 am

Pep getting called out in press for his demand for five subs, but it seems only Dyche at Burnley has used less subs than pep, who has used one sub in last two matches, practice what you preach pep
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby patrickblue » Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:34 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:Gary Neville on Skynews now ffs. Ask him about his best mate Giggs or Cavani you self serving g rag twat.

Listening to his gibbering on the West Ham commentary it seems Sky has fully switched to FanTV channel mode for rag games and the same goes for Slimy Tyler and the chavs (the cockroach actually travels to their games on the team bus.)

When has Sky ever been anything other than an MUTV wannabe?
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:21 pm

johnny crossan wrote:

As you know, been that for many years and interesting how they bring Carragher in when they need an alternate figure.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Two's Kompany » Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:04 am

I've become so used to it I forgot how biased the Sky coverage is until I heard Clive Tyldesley and Ally McCoist on Sunday night.
Yeah they praised the dippers as they were fully in control, but it was just a commentator and a co-commentator just doing their jobs.
Never once did they refer to 'Bobby(?) Firmino or 'Salah you little dancer'. Not even a Trent, just an 'Arnold'
With the exception of Alan Smith the co-commentary team at sky are awful.
Two's Kompany
Robinho's Step Over

My favourite player is: Anyone in a City shirt!

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:34 am

patrickblue wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

Neville is far to powerful his snide comments influencing VAR. The derby will be his big chance to be the RAGS 12th man again.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby sheblue » Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:20 pm

Hazy2 wrote:
patrickblue wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

Neville is far to powerful his snide comments influencing VAR. The derby will be his big chance to be the RAGS 12th man again.

In the VAR unit studio thing, whatever it is, are they listening to the live TV commentary feed from the game?
If they are they should not be.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:05 pm

sheblue wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
patrickblue wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

In the VAR unit studio thing, whatever it is, are they listening to the live TV commentary feed from the game?

Mute - SKY or BT. Neville with his ooh that's not good or Rashford was in there, for me its a red. Yet when Bruno hears the wind dives. Erm its soft but you can see why they might give it. Sterling brought down - Silence, Kane brought down, he makes the most of it lets leave it at that, Bruno dives again, I think he clips him. Neville is sowing the seeds but silent when its v the scum.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby nottsblue » Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:02 pm

sheblue wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
patrickblue wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

Be amazed if they didnt have the running commentary on. Gives credence to the decisions made if they tally with what the commentators say
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:07 pm

Ohhhhh, Angelino!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby johnny crossan » Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:55 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Ohhhhh, Angelino!

He's a conundrum - is it just a formation thing that makes him look out of his depth with us?
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:10 pm

johnny crossan wrote:

He's a conundrum - is it just a formation thing that makes him look out of his depth with us?

Maybe lack of games to get himself up to speed. He always looked decent going forward but in defence?

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:11 pm

It’s only the scum !
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:43 am

Beefymcfc wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

Maybe lack of games to get himself up to speed. He always looked decent going forward but in defence?

It's a bloody head scratcher isn't it. I have no idea what to make of it tbh. He looked full of energy last night and did good things defensively as well. However for him to be Red bulls top scorer in all competitions this season is shithousery.

At least he is still our player and gives Pep the opportunity to have another look at him. The other plus is he is putting ££££ on his price tag.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby City64 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:44 am

Well with several issues the last 24 hours or so highlighted by our covid stricken issues and the bizzare slanderous covid attack on Leeds Utd the “media” again have well and truly shown their “colours “ havent they !!! Dippers and rags 1st and 2nd in the PL god fucking help the rest of us !!!
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby PeterParker » Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:03 pm

City64 wrote:Well with several issues the last 24 hours or so highlighted by our covid stricken issues and the bizzare slanderous covid attack on Leeds Utd the “media” again have well and truly shown their “colours “ havent they !!! Dippers and rags 1st and 2nd in the PL god fucking help the rest of us !!!

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/5548 ... FlKbBO29i8

Yeah, came here to post this.
Love to see the Leeds owner reacted.

These fucking pundits/journos really need a fucking bollocking.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby City64 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:12 pm

PeterParker wrote:
City64 wrote:Well with several issues the last 24 hours or so highlighted by our covid stricken issues and the bizzare slanderous covid attack on Leeds Utd the “media” again have well and truly shown their “colours “ havent they !!! Dippers and rags 1st and 2nd in the PL god fucking help the rest of us !!!

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/5548 ... FlKbBO29i8

Yeah, came here to post this.
Love to see the Leeds owner reacted.

These fucking pundits/journos really need a fucking bollocking.

I think the media have reached a new low the last 24 hours if that was even possible. Absolutely disgusting.
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum