Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby Swales4ever » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:17 pm

sidSmith wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:

Wow. Just fucking wow!

I am glad my dad is no longer, even tho he didn't share his dad's passion for English footie.

He really believed NOTHING could be wrong if told by the BBC.

its just football,but these guys behave like a clique of retard spoilt brats

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby The Maine Man » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:57 pm

I just sent the BBC a complaint about this and their Rag bias. Do likewise, we need to vote by clicks or not clicking as appropriate.
The Maine Man
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Vincent Kompany

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:07 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:38 pm

Absolutely appalling.
The only thing that makes me doubt us succeeding this year is how the whole machine is in overdrive to see us fail.

The media have influence, whether some think so or not. When the truth dies a little piece of us all dies with it. This from the BBC is mind bogglingly childish and arrogantly intentionally provocative.

They're trying to send a message out that we can do what we want, if you ask me.
Like they used to be able.

This year more than any I want to see us take them apart.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:49 pm

I do not think the Anti City Agenda could be anymore fuckign clearer than this.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:52 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:Absolutely appalling.
The only thing that makes me doubt us succeeding this year is how the whole machine is in overdrive to see us fail.

The media have influence, whether some think so or not. When the truth dies a little piece of us all dies with it. This from the BBC is mind bogglingly childish and arrogantly intentionally provocative.

They're trying to send a message out that we can do what we want, if you ask me.

But this really doesn't surprise those of us that have known about an anti city bias for fuckign years now, its par the course........it might raise an eyebrow for some of the stubborn cunts on this site ( people like'' justified'' ) to see something like this in the media, but you can bet your bottom dollar they will be adamant that it will not have anything to do with an anti city agenda........no matter how much proof is thrown in front of them....deluded fuckers or what.

So many of us know about the bias that even the media do not try to hide it anymore.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Tru_Blu » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:32 am

"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare."

Piers Morgan

Tru_Blu
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: oat-Rivaldo cur-KDB

Postby Justified logic » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:07 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

But this really doesn't surprise those of us that have known about an anti city bias for fuckign years now, its par the course........it might raise an eyebrow for some of the stubborn cunts on this site ( people like'' justified'' ) to see something like this in the media, but you can bet your bottom dollar they will be adamant that it will not have anything to do with an anti city agenda........no matter how much proof is thrown in front of them....deluded fuckers or what.

So many of us know about the bias that even the media do not try to hide it anymore.

Great post!
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:07 am

I think it is more of do what you want City, this is a RAG zone, You are not getting jack shit you cunts.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Original Dub » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:34 am

The media don't just have influence mate, they have the biggest influence.

All these rag and dipper sympathizers continue to be put in positions of power in the media and governing bodies.
It's not because they hate city, we're merely a side effect or something that's in the way at the moment.
It's because they are the establishment. The privileged establishment. And even though they are the "world's fiercest rivals" blah blah... they fight alongside each other in every outlet to ensure they are in our faces every day.

Lest we forget.
Original Dub

Postby sheblue » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:54 am

I dont think that BBC caption is anti city or negative towards city, they just want to show the teams who will be involved in the battle for second ;)
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:20 am

sheblue wrote:I dont think that BBC caption is anti city or negative towards city, they just want to show the teams who will be involved in the battle for second ;)

Well, what are the rags doing on there then?
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby johnny crossan » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:08 am

Tru_Blu wrote:Please wait till the end. Priceless!

“It wouldn’t surprise me if Sergio Aguero goes to Arsenal”

my fault chaps - I called him 'Pearce the Puffed Poltroon' - shows he reads the forum though :lol:
'
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Tokyo Blue » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:29 am

I think poltroon is one of the nicer things that is going to get said about him.

If you do read this mister pearce, here's an idea for you. On the day before a champions league match, how about you make a bit of effort and support an English club instead of attempting to destabilise it, you fucking bearded minge?
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby sheblue » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:30 am

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
sheblue wrote:I dont think that BBC caption is anti city or negative towards city, they just want to show the teams who will be involved in the battle for second ;)

Well, what are the rags doing on there then?

I suppose they just couldn't resist.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:09 am

Original Dub wrote:

The media don't just have influence mate, they have the biggest influence.

All these rag and dipper sympathizers continue to be put in positions of power in the media and governing bodies.
It's not because they hate city, we're merely a side effect or something that's in the way at the moment.
It's because they are the establishment. The privileged establishment. And even though they are the "world's fiercest rivals" blah blah... they fight alongside each other in every outlet to ensure they are in our faces every day.

Lest we forget.

Greater good, the same here as it is in Spain Real Bent and Brokalona work it between them I hate you uppou hate me panto.
At the end of the day it's 50/50 and the panto continues. The mediocre needs a shoeing everytiime we have a home game.

We're not really here is the best answer IMO
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby freshie » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:15 am

https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/manchester- ... ble-143056
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:33 am

Love to see a City play say fuck all to MOTD interviewer. Silence and walk off. See how smart areas Shearer deals with that.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:47 am

freshie wrote:

https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/manchester- ... ble-143056

Look at the tone of that article, ridiculing City fans.

Now imagine the club was to start banning journos for their negative portrayal of the club, we think it's bad now, it would get a whole lot worse, it would be open season on City.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:00 am

Justified logic wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Great post!

TiT of a poster...a fuckign deluded poster at that.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum