Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby City64 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:37 am

Well it all kicked off on Twitter this weekend . Anyone following the fantastic Rabin account recently where he (or she) has took on the anti city media with style and professionalism well would you believe someone masquerading as a city fan has attempted to blackmail our good friend Rabin . What a fucking disgusting world we live in .
Not really here
User avatar
City64
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7339
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Football Media

Postby salford city » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:06 am

City64 wrote:Well it all kicked off on Twitter this weekend . Anyone following the fantastic Rabin account recently where he (or she) has took on the anti city media with style and professionalism well would you believe someone masquerading as a city fan has attempted to blackmail our good friend Rabin . What a fucking disgusting world we live in .


Blackmail? Fuck me the lengths some folks will stoop to. I'm not on Twitter so you will have to keep us updated
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1052
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:21 pm

Re: Football Media

Postby zuricity » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:33 am

salford city wrote:
City64 wrote:Well it all kicked off on Twitter this weekend . Anyone following the fantastic Rabin account recently where he (or she) has took on the anti city media with style and professionalism well would you believe someone masquerading as a city fan has attempted to blackmail our good friend Rabin . What a fucking disgusting world we live in .


Blackmail? Fuck me the lengths some folks will stoop to. I'm not on Twitter so you will have to keep us updated
.

You can look at tweets .

It is disturbing how media like the British press and particularly the BBC are willing to lose all the built up respect over the years , by chasing the google dollar.

The Authorites Worldwide will soon be breaking up or drastically clamping down on FB, Google , Amazon and Instagram , these companies are abusing their power and more importantly , not paying taxes where they generate wealth, rather through offshore shell structures . Even Apple has had it's day in the sunshine.

Quite why a company like Sky can claim subscriptions for watching Sports content and still advertise is disturbing . In the UK , the BBC cannot advertise and is supposedly paid for by the license fee.

This is unfair competition.
Also , Why doesn't sky provide terrestrial channels like ITV and BBC are forced to provide .

Last season in Europe Sky somehow wangled the deal with UEFA to get Champions League footy , and with the BL for their games.This meant that nobody , or very few people in the large German speaking market could see CL and Bundesliga football without signing up to Sky . And guess what ? very few signed up ( Swiss and Austria have always shown Bundesliga until last season when it became pay per view). The company that bought the rights to show CL and BL in Switzerland went belly up mid season as many subscribers dropped them . In between they have been taken over by another telco company.

It's time to take back Football from UEFA and sky and time to declare the G14 as illegal. ( they are after all a Cartel ).
Similarly so, The premier league should not be a separate entity from the FA.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal
 
Posts: 11762
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:54 pm
Location: Zuerich,ch

Re: Football Media

Postby everyonehatesus » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:51 am

Links?
everyonehatesus
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1423
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:08 pm
Location: worcester

Re: Football Media

Postby City64 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:19 pm

everyonehatesus wrote:Links?

Go on Twitter and search Rabin .
Not really here
User avatar
City64
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7339
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Football Media

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:02 am

Cant believe what I've just read from Collymore! Probably more of an attack on the Rags rather than praise for us, but will take the praise nonetheless.

10 Years On - The Mirror
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
User avatar
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 37163
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:14 am
Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Re: Football Media

Postby PeterParker » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:43 am

You lot need to see this.
So, the .... lady is the most powerfull female football agent in Eastern Europe, Ana Maria Prodan. Similar to Mino Raiola. She controls the romanian football and many footballers around the world, big issues around them with match fixing and so on.
The guy, Dan Alexa, the coach of Astra, the team that knocked out WHU from Europe a few years ago, her secret lover for over 4 years now (she is married with another coach)

I've seen some shit in football. Never something similar. Enjoy :D :D :D

Enjoy:

Watch on youtube.com
Image
User avatar
PeterParker
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal
 
Posts: 11673
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:36 pm
Location: Bucharest
Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Re: Football Media

Postby Mase » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:31 am

PeterParker wrote:You lot need to see this.
So, the .... lady is the most powerfull female football agent in Eastern Europe, Ana Maria Prodan. Similar to Mino Raiola. She controls the romanian football and many footballers around the world, big issues around them with match fixing and so on.
The guy, Dan Alexa, the coach of Astra, the team that knocked out WHU from Europe a few years ago, her secret lover for over 4 years now (she is married with another coach)

I've seen some shit in football. Never something similar. Enjoy :D :D :D

Enjoy:

Watch on youtube.com


She looks like mutton!
Mase
Pellegrini's Hoodie
 
Posts: 22437
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Football Media

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:37 pm

Mase wrote:
PeterParker wrote:You lot need to see this.
So, the .... lady is the most powerfull female football agent in Eastern Europe, Ana Maria Prodan. Similar to Mino Raiola. She controls the romanian football and many footballers around the world, big issues around them with match fixing and so on.
The guy, Dan Alexa, the coach of Astra, the team that knocked out WHU from Europe a few years ago, her secret lover for over 4 years now (she is married with another coach)

I've seen some shit in football. Never something similar. Enjoy :D :D :D

Enjoy:

Watch on youtube.com


She looks like mutton!


bet she’s a good fuck though
SURREY'S FINEST
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure
 
Posts: 14620
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:57 pm
Location: here, there, every fucking where
Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Re: Football Media

Postby PeterParker » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:57 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Mase wrote:
PeterParker wrote:You lot need to see this.
So, the .... lady is the most powerfull female football agent in Eastern Europe, Ana Maria Prodan. Similar to Mino Raiola. She controls the romanian football and many footballers around the world, big issues around them with match fixing and so on.
The guy, Dan Alexa, the coach of Astra, the team that knocked out WHU from Europe a few years ago, her secret lover for over 4 years now (she is married with another coach)

I've seen some shit in football. Never something similar. Enjoy :D :D :D

Enjoy:

Watch on youtube.com


She looks like mutton!


bet she’s a good fuck though


Eh?

Image
Image
User avatar
PeterParker
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal
 
Posts: 11673
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:36 pm
Location: Bucharest
Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Re: Football Media

Postby everyonehatesus » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:58 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Mase wrote:
PeterParker wrote:You lot need to see this.
So, the .... lady is the most powerfull female football agent in Eastern Europe, Ana Maria Prodan. Similar to Mino Raiola. She controls the romanian football and many footballers around the world, big issues around them with match fixing and so on.
The guy, Dan Alexa, the coach of Astra, the team that knocked out WHU from Europe a few years ago, her secret lover for over 4 years now (she is married with another coach)

I've seen some shit in football. Never something similar. Enjoy :D :D :D

Enjoy:

Watch on youtube.com


She looks like mutton!


bet she’s a good fuck though

that was exactly my first thought too
everyonehatesus
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1423
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:08 pm
Location: worcester

Re: Football Media

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:58 pm

Watch on youtube.com


FFP , STUART B and RABIN.

I enjoyed this little chat.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner
 
Posts: 23372
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:51 am
Location: Paradise
Supporter of: Man City

Re: Football Media

Postby Nickyboy » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:09 am

Seen the state of the top story on BBC football.

Scouse cunts
User avatar
Nickyboy
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1113
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 12:21 pm
Location: Chorlton
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva & Zabba

Re: Football Media

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:17 am

Nickyboy wrote:Seen the state of the top story on BBC football.

Scouse cunts

Since moving to Old Trafford the Beeb have been a Rag/Dipper fanzone. Didn't read the full article as the headline is nauseating enough but I wonder if it mentions if they'll get themselves knocked out of the cup games in the first round again, disrespecting all for that European glory?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
User avatar
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 37163
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:14 am
Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Re: Football Media

Postby Mase » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:20 am

Beefymcfc wrote:
Nickyboy wrote:Seen the state of the top story on BBC football.

Scouse cunts

Since moving to Old Trafford the Beeb have been a Rag/Dipper fanzone. Didn't read the full article as the headline is nauseating enough but I wonder if it mentions if they'll get themselves knocked out of the cup games in the first round again, disrespecting all for that European glory?


Hahahahaha I love that!! Imagine winning one trophy in 10 years then BBC claiming you're staring a fuckin quest to win 7 in won season :lol: Brilliant!! Keep doing it. Keep adding the pressure on them.
Mase
Pellegrini's Hoodie
 
Posts: 22437
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Football Media

Postby Scatman » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:23 am

Nickyboy wrote:Seen the state of the top story on BBC football.

Scouse cunts


The biggest obstacle for Liverpool this season is not the number of competitions or the number of games, but VAR.
Scatman
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3547
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:06 am
Location: Manchester

Re: Football Media

Postby zuricity » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:27 am

Scatman wrote:
Nickyboy wrote:Seen the state of the top story on BBC football.

Scouse cunts


The biggest obstacle for Liverpool this season is not the number of competitions or the number of games, but VAR.


Did Watford decline to play us in the Community Shield ?
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal
 
Posts: 11762
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:54 pm
Location: Zuerich,ch

Re: Football Media

Postby salford city » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:28 am

Scatman wrote:
Nickyboy wrote:Seen the state of the top story on BBC football.

Scouse cunts


The biggest obstacle for Liverpool this season is not the number of competitions or the number of games, but VAR.


Read that myself & disagree slightly with you in that their biggest obstacle being VAR - it's not, it's Manchester City Football Club
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1052
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:21 pm

Re: Football Media

Postby Scatman » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:34 am

salford city wrote:
Scatman wrote:
Nickyboy wrote:Seen the state of the top story on BBC football.

Scouse cunts


The biggest obstacle for Liverpool this season is not the number of competitions or the number of games, but VAR.


Read that myself & disagree slightly with you in that their biggest obstacle being VAR - it's not, it's Manchester City Football Club


You're right. How could I forget about us?
Scatman
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3547
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:06 am
Location: Manchester

Re: Football Media

Postby Scatman » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:36 am

zuricity wrote:
Scatman wrote:
Nickyboy wrote:Seen the state of the top story on BBC football.

Scouse cunts


The biggest obstacle for Liverpool this season is not the number of competitions or the number of games, but VAR.


Did Watford decline to play us in the Community Shield ?


Did Watford win the FA Cup?
Scatman
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3547
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:06 am
Location: Manchester

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Blue Jam, Ironpot, Majestic-12 [Bot], Pretty Boy Lee, Yukscore and 25 guests