Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby zuricity » Sun May 23, 2021 9:38 pm

BBC shows scouse lifting the trophy last season tonight on their web page.

Did we really win today?
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby Bear60 » Sun May 23, 2021 10:23 pm

zuricity wrote:BBC shows scouse lifting the trophy last season tonight on their web page.

Did we really win today?

I am watching MOTD and you can see them having to be nice to us through gritted teeth what a bunch of jealous horrible cunts
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby john@staustell » Mon May 24, 2021 4:24 am

Bear60 wrote:
zuricity wrote:BBC shows scouse lifting the trophy last season tonight on their web page.

Did we really win today?

I am watching MOTD and you can see them having to be nice to us through gritted teeth what a bunch of jealous horrible cunts

Bbc this morning no mention of City. Just dippers Chelski
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Hazy2 » Mon May 24, 2021 5:21 am

john@staustell wrote:
Bear60 wrote:

Did we really win today?

Fuck the BBC. Bunch of wrong uns.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby salford city » Mon May 24, 2021 9:41 am

Hazy2 wrote:
john@staustell wrote:
Bear60 wrote:

Did we really win today?

They like to think that if they don't reporr it, it didnt happen.
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Outcast » Tue May 25, 2021 2:08 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... -flat.html

Any chance we can flog this chancer soon? His celebration in the presentation day was cringey
Outcast

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue May 25, 2021 2:11 pm

Outcast wrote:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9616723/Manchester-City-Benjamin-Mendy-left-dumbfounded-stars-bizarre-joke-falls-flat.html

Any chance we can flog this chancer soon? His celebration in the presentation day was cringey

Ive ran out of insults for this fuckign prick.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby nottsblue » Wed May 26, 2021 6:47 am

nottsblue
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby john68 » Wed May 26, 2021 11:50 pm

nottsblue wrote:https://fb.watch/5JdOqNNASl/

This is hilarious

...And we complain about our football coverage.
Hope Pep doesn't pick any of those who he named....at least he finally got Silva right.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Thu May 27, 2021 9:15 am

Apparently Chelsea have returned 800 tickets for CL final, fuck me imagine if we had sent that many back, front page news, news at ten, panorama special with Martin Bashir the works, hardly a mention on the beeb.
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Thu May 27, 2021 12:37 pm

The last time de gea saved a pen, Brad and Angelina were still together, City have won 8 trophies and more here -:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/15083678 ... alty-save/
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire

Postby stupot » Thu May 27, 2021 12:44 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:The last time de gea saved a pen, Brad and Angelina were still together, City have won 8 trophies and more here -:

And we complained at Ederson's stats before the Everton game- his previous one to that i think was the last minute at Palace at the start of 2018 in the Centurions season to keep the unbeaten record.
stupot
De Jong's Tackle

Postby PeterParker » Thu May 27, 2021 1:30 pm

stupot wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:The last time de gea saved a pen, Brad and Angelina were still together, City have won 8 trophies and more here -:

And we complained at Ederson's stats before the Everton game- his previous one to that i think was the last minute at Palace at the start of 2018 in the Centurions season to keep the unbeaten record.

And his only one, if I am not mistaken. Eddie is no Bravo at penalties, I can tell you that. :lol:
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby stupot » Thu May 27, 2021 1:43 pm

His only two.
That and Everton
stupot
De Jong's Tackle

Postby carolina-blue » Thu May 27, 2021 2:17 pm

Hazy2 wrote:
john@staustell wrote:
Bear60 wrote:

Did we really win today?

Bunch of Wrong Uns . I love it
carolina-blue

Postby john@staustell » Thu May 27, 2021 7:31 pm

PeterParker wrote:
stupot wrote:

And his only one, if I am not mistaken. Eddie is no Bravo at penalties, I can tell you that. :lol:

Tis true. Nor a Willy for that matter
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby johnny crossan » Sat May 29, 2021 7:44 am

British Biased Corporation at it again this morning - following the raggy sneers ending the NW Report last night - just sent a comment
Sports Report - Mike Bushell
UEFA Champions League Final Report
Yet again repeated references to debt-free Man City 'spending a £billion over 12 years' to get there - NONE about their opponents Chelsea spending far more and winding up £1.4 bn in debt or indeed the top clubs beaten along the way - Barcelona (£1.1bn debt) or Real Madrid (£771m debt) or Man Utd (£528m debt) or Juventus (£290 m debt) Liverpool (£268m debt) - all of whom have spent much more than City over the same period. Disgraceful biased coverage of the club yet again by our public broadcaster just chasing the biggest fanbase audiences.
Last edited by johnny crossan on Sat May 29, 2021 8:51 am, edited 4 times in total.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Outcast » Sat May 29, 2021 8:48 am

johnny crossan wrote:British Biased Corporation at it again this morning - following the raggy sneers ending the NW Report last night - just sent a comment
Yet again repeated references to debt-free Man City 'spending a £billion over 12 years' to get there - NONE about their opponents Chelsea spending far more and winding up £1.4 bn in debt or indeed the top clubs beaten along the way - Barcelona (£1.1bn debt) or Real Madrid (£771m debt) or Man Utd (£528m debt) or Juventus (£290 m debt) Liverpool (£268m debt) - all of whom have spent much more than City over the same period. Disgraceful biased coverage of the club yet again by our public broadcaster just chasing the biggest fanbase audiences.

Racism at its best, seems to be accepted by mainstream.
Does anti racism only apply to BLM and antisemitism?
Outcast

Postby johnny crossan » Sat May 29, 2021 8:52 am

Outcast wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:British Biased Corporation at it again this morning - following the raggy sneers ending the NW Report last night - just sent a comment

Racism at its best, seems to be accepted by mainstream.
Does anti racism only apply to BLM and antisemitism?

The racist anti-semitic rag/dipper infested cesspit that is BBC Sport in full spate - led by Banned Roan, a malicious, integrity-free City hating liar shamelessly promoting the 'sportswashing/financial doping' cartel agenda for over a decade. The club actually let him interview Foden yesterday - I despair.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat May 29, 2021 2:39 pm

I get used to the jibes but what really pisses me off is the ‘Abu Dhabi Arabs pumped billions in’. This is wrong on so many counts. Firstly, the racial undertones and personal ownership model but it takes no account of our revenue streams where we have far exceeded all expectation with billions in sponsorship deals which has been made possible by being the best team in the PL and only ever-present in the CL over this period. Hell, didn’t the Boss also make a killing on the development projects around Manchester, funding a regeneration of a once deprived area, not to mention that we have a presence, not just fans but clubs, all over the world.

We can all be rightly proud of what we have achieved and it’s only pure bitterness that drives these hate filled Red click-bait shite.

Fuck ‘em, I’m fucking loving it!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum