Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby PeterParker » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:25 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Bitter bitter ...mumble mumble...bitter bitter...mumble mumble...

Watch on youtube.com

Is that Klopp?
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby sheblue » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:38 pm

That Jordan is one bitter puppy. Fuck him, love it, suck it up pricks.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby salford city » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:40 pm

PeterParker wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Bitter bitter ...mumble mumble...bitter bitter...mumble mumble...

Watch on youtube.com

Is that Klopp?

Thats right we've bought it just like everyone else before us with a few notable exceptions. Remember an older bloke telling me that at Brighton when we won the league there. Told him i went to the goldstone ground when we lost to i think a brightwell own gosl soon shut up
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby zuricity » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:41 pm

Nickyboy wrote:
zuricity wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
Mase wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:Anybody just hear Joker Jordan on TS say Arab oil City weren't cleared by CAS - another slander to be ignored by our lawyers?
Did he use the word “Arab”? Sounds like he’s got a problem with Arabs to me.

"Obscene Middle East petro club" to be precise. Being Jewish himself, Jordan generally doesn't criticize the Jewish owners of clubs like United, Chelsea, Spurs, West Ham etc and he's a big fanboy of Levy and in particular Sugar - the seemingly untouchable attack dog of the blatantly racist anti-Arab pack.

My older sis has demanded an explanation from Talksport and is preparing to write to the PL , the FA and the Broadcasting Ombudsman .You don't want to mess with my older Sis . :-)

Please keep us updated on the status of this Zuricity

Yes sent me an apologetic email and sent my email to production team. Also sent me link to ofcom.

Jordan was worse next day, so sent an email stating this and said I won't be listening again (I don't anyway) Told them that Jordan was libelous.

Problem with ofcom is that City hierarchy rightly ignore the media agenda as you won't win.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Outcast » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:36 am

He tends to pipe it down when he gets abused on Twatter by city fans. I'm off to set up a new Twatter account :?
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby ayrshireblue » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:58 am

How can a man who ended up placing a football club in administration even claim to understand the reasons behind FFP. If it was done correctly this pollution would be nowhere near football or the media, peddling lies about City being found guilty. He is someone who should fail the Fit & Proper Person standards. His last claim about Quatari and Emirati owners was definitely overtly racist, anyone can spend money on their clubs except the Muslims.
ayrshireblue
De Jong's Tackle

Postby salford city » Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:24 am

ayrshireblue wrote:How can a man who ended up placing a football club in administration even claim to understand the reasons behind FFP. If it was done correctly this pollution would be nowhere near football or the media, peddling lies about City being found guilty. He is someone who should fail the Fit & Proper Person standards. His last claim about Quatari and Emirati owners was definitely overtly racist, anyone can spend money on their clubs except the Muslims.

I have never consciously listened to TS in my life and won't be starting now. Unfortunately, ignoring it will not stop them peddling lies and sensational rhetoric to the great unwashed out there who then lap this up and trot it out in the boozers to city fans. I point out the actual facts and most of the goons shut the fuck up
In the main, it is largely anti- muslim from anorher religion that most of the big-hitters in the cartel beling to. Not meant to be a religious or political post, but plain and simple, we are, and possibly, will always be alone on this.

I can live with this if our owners can, but I would be issuing banning orders at least from hospitality and media at Etihad for anyone who is prepared to put their biased views out there in the media
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby johnny crossan » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:27 pm

ayrshireblue wrote:How can a man who ended up placing a football club in administration even claim to understand the reasons behind FFP. If it was done correctly this pollution would be nowhere near football or the media, peddling lies about City being found guilty. He is someone who should fail the Fit & Proper Person standards. His last claim about Quatari and Emirati owners was definitely overtly racist, anyone can spend money on their clubs except the Muslims.

Somebody needs to ask him what it is he claims we got away with? The correct answer is nothing at all. The dippers on the other hand.....well, disguising transfer fees as stadium costs, hacking our scouting system, attacking opposition team buses - not to mention getting all English clubs banned from Europe after their Heysel attack.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Outcast » Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:30 am

Mase wrote:
Outcast wrote:
salford city wrote:Saw an article - think it was last week complaining about an anti- semantic term on talk shite's ytube channel that they issued an apology for. No doubt ours will duly follow..........

I got shot down here when brought the subject up, you can't even my mention the word 'Jew' and everyone is up in arms. I actually heard the caller and it wasn't antisemitic, the caller said 'Levy is Jew' as in he's tight and he won't budge on the price. I don't think he was trying to demean Jews, it was taken out of context, Jewish business men/women are very successful and tend to be tight with their money or some might say savvy generally speaking. It's actually a compliment of their success. It's like saying Irish like their Guinness... It's all about the context, unfortunately the media is biased, controlled, owned and ran by (ahem) you can guess what's next.

Dream on if you think we're getting an apology

He’s saying Jewish people are “tight with their money”. He’s painting them in a negative light and saying all Jews are the same. Pretty anti-Semitic to me. He could have just said, “Levy is tight with his money”. The fact he had to bring his religion in to it, which had nothing to do with it, proves the guy has an issue with Jews.

If he’d gone on and said, “Yeah there’s a few Muslim players at Spurs so they better watch out the stadium doesn’t get blown up” - that wouldn’t be okay, and it’s just the same as what he’s said.

Whether it's Muslims or Jews, neither are a race, on other hand when Jordan brings up the 'Arab' agenda, that's a race, he's blatantly being racist. No, I do not condone attacking religions and don't think it's ok. My point is there is blatant racism and it's not being brought to task, but they cut off the caller by just saying 'Jew'! I'm not saying the caller is right, I'm trying to put it context, you can't make exceptions for and not the other. Jordan is preaching about human rights and equality when he's being hypocrite, it's quite disturbing how he's being allowed to get away with it
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Mase » Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:15 am

Flopp crying about our spending again and essentially calling us cheats by saying the rules don’t apply to us. Hope the Nazi buck teeth noncing bell cheese stinking prick dies soon.

Pep has been more diplomatic and told him to “prove it” and had a dig about their owners just being in it to gain money, whereas ours and Roman aren’t.
Last edited by Mase on Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby PeterParker » Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:18 am

Mase wrote:Flopp crying about our spending again and essentially calling us cheats by saying the rules don’t apply to us. Hope the Nazi buck teeth noncing bell cheese stinking prick dies soon.

I really think that going to Liverpool and living there has a huge impact on your mental health.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby nottsblue » Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:26 am

Mase wrote:Flopp crying about our spending again and essentially calling us cheats by saying the rules don’t apply to us. Hope the Nazi buck teeth noncing bell cheese stinking prick dies soon.

Pep has been more diplomatic and told him to “prove it” and had a dig about their owners just being in it to gain money, whereas ours and Roman aren’t.

Kudos to Pep for that
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:31 pm

nottsblue wrote:

Kudos to Pep for that

Herr Klopp is the anti-Arab propaganda outlet for the Jewish PL club owners - the parents of Tom,(Dippers) Avram, (Rags) Roman,(Chavs) Daniel & Joseph,(Spurs) Wesley, (Villa) David, (Hammers) & now Joshua (Palace) might find this blatantly racist bile all rather strange - don't know about the origins of US moneyball owners Stanley, (Tarquins), Alan, (Burnley) and the York family (Leeds) but you can bet they are lined up behind our 3 biggest rivals (cheered on by Disney owned SkyTV/ Talksport) to suck the maximum amount of money out of the English game and its fans.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby PeterParker » Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:22 pm

Did anyone read that top clubs ask for UEFA to ban Barcelona for 1.6 bil debt?
Did UEFA start to investigate them yet?

:lol:
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby Tokyo Blue » Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:02 pm

PeterParker wrote:Did anyone read that top clubs ask for UEFA to ban Barcelona for 1.6 bil debt?

Have Burnley written a letter yet?
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby PeterParker » Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:04 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:
PeterParker wrote:Did anyone read that top clubs ask for UEFA to ban Barcelona for 1.6 bil debt?

Have Burnley written a letter yet?

Nothing from Klopp also. Weird.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby john@staustell » Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:32 pm

It's OK they have just secured credit of 455 million euros at 1.98% over 10 years.

IE increased it!!
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby PeterParker » Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:53 pm

PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby johnny crossan » Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:17 pm

We hold the record as second tier champions - 7 times!! (jointly with which other club?)
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby nottsblue » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:57 am

johnny crossan wrote:We hold the record as second tier champions - 7 times!! (jointly with which other club?)

Leicester I think?
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum