Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby patrickblue » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:26 pm

salford city wrote:And the winner of stating the bleeding obvious post of the weekend is Jermaine Defoe with his Kane has to leave spurs to win trophies
In other news, plane found in sky

It's great isn't it. That's the sort of job I want, getting paid for talking absolute bollox.

That's why I'm practising on here!
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:31 am

Nigel De Jong Top man speaking about Sergio and City, all we us and the noisy neighbours. Great to hear him speak so well about his club.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:25 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... eague.html

Vermin wont be happy till they have killed someone....again.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby salford city » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:29 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9471633/Real-Madrid-team-bus-window-SMASHED-driving-Anfield-Champions-League.html

Who are they playing next.......
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby carolina-blue » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:39 pm

salford city wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9471633/Real-Madrid-team-bus-window-SMASHED-driving-Anfield-Champions-League.html

Who are they playing next.......

Hahahahahaha cunts said they will work with Mersyside police to track down the culprits!!!!!!
Good fucking luck with that. twats one an all
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Paul68 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:24 am

City "survive" dortmund scare to secure semi final spot
As reported on Sky shits
We won... both legs.... 4-2 agg.......
Words fucking fail me fellow blues.......
I wish there was a way to know you are in the good old days....before you've actually left them...
Paul68
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: All the 17-18!

Postby salford city » Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:44 am

Paul68 wrote:City "survive" dortmund scare to secure semi final spot
As reported on Sky shits

Had a look on the Beeb earlier and that wasn't much better ONLY the 2nd time we have reached the semis which is factually correct
Nevermind, could be worse, we could be playing Itv tonight
salford city

Postby Mase » Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:09 am

As reported on Sky shits

BT a sports commentator when we scored the pen - “City have a lifeline now” sorry what?! We’re going through dick head!!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby PeterParker » Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:23 am

Mase wrote:
As reported on Sky shits

BT a sports commentator when we scored the pen - “City have a lifeline now” sorry what?! We’re going through dick head!!

Same commentary also on the romanian feed, so you have to start to wonder.

I don't think there is a worldwide conspiracy against us, don't think BT is calling Sky, who calls Digi Romania, who calls Vanuatu and together they decide on zoom to speak shite about City. I turned this around many times and I think outside England many of them are supporters of Real, Barcelona, Rags, Criminals, etc. Then Chelsea came and they attacked it, then City, then PSG.

In my case, I would be a milionaire if I had a penny how many times I've heard every week how many pounds Baldie spend on defence. So, I think there are two scenarios:
1) Commentators & Pundits are super, super, super piss poor. They do not do their homework, they just commentate or talk, but without talking much sense.
2) In their mind, the top clubs did their rise honest, without stepping on bodies. For them "fair" is Barcelona/Real/Filth breaking the bank vs City other clubs having not even half the money to buy a semi decent player.

I think we cannot change this now, but if City continues this route, in 30 years we will have other generations of fans & supporters that are born with this amazing period of our club. Like it or not, since the money came, we had our share of support in Asia & Africa. I am not saying that is a good thing, but I've managed to see an Indian feed of one of our games last year with someone who knew the language. 100& different attitude towards us.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby s1ty m » Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:21 am

Good old media...City survive scare...

City are the only unbeaten side in the competition and just won both legs, the key strong bottle performance coming in the 2nd half. Won easily, was my take. Easily. Dortmund couldn't cope from about 30 minutes in.
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:25 am

We conceded how many goals in this competition ?..yep....we barely scraped through.

Stinking Munchen , Dipper , (add any other team here ) Pundits.

Pathetic.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Dameerto » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:06 pm

PeterParker wrote:
Mase wrote:
As reported on Sky shits

Same commentary also on the romanian feed, so you have to start to wonder.

I don't think there is a worldwide conspiracy against us, don't think BT is calling Sky, who calls Digi Romania, who calls Vanuatu and together they decide on zoom to speak shite about City. I turned this around many times and I think outside England many of them are supporters of Real, Barcelona, Rags, Criminals, etc. Then Chelsea came and they attacked it, then City, then PSG.

In my case, I would be a milionaire if I had a penny how many times I've heard every week how many pounds Baldie spend on defence. So, I think there are two scenarios:
1) Commentators & Pundits are super, super, super piss poor. They do not do their homework, they just commentate or talk, but without talking much sense.
2) In their mind, the top clubs did their rise honest, without stepping on bodies. For them "fair" is Barcelona/Real/Filth breaking the bank vs City other clubs having not even half the money to buy a semi decent player.

I think we cannot change this now, but if City continues this route, in 30 years we will have other generations of fans & supporters that are born with this amazing period of our club. Like it or not, since the money came, we had our share of support in Asia & Africa. I am not saying that is a good thing, but I've managed to see an Indian feed of one of our games last year with someone who knew the language. 100& different attitude towards us.

I think in the UK at least, unconscious bias comes into play. So for UK commentators reporting on City games they're influenced by what they've read or listened to in the (mostly UK) media recently. They're basically feeding on themselves (at our expense).
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby City64 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:28 pm

Agree with above . The billionaires who own the UK media both politically and in sport side with the power influence and money and brainwash the thick as fuck public with its bias . It is no wonder the UK is a total fucking shit hole with a fucked up society totally divided and driven by hate . The BBC has become as bad as the other shit stain tv media broadcasting ie BT and SKY , UK today a fucking shambles .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mase » Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:37 pm

One that always says it how it is :lol:

Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby PrezIke » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:00 am

http://www.mancityfans.net/mcfnet/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=55975&start=220#p1029961

PrezIke wrote:Almost a total nightmare for the whingers that is SURE to become an article in The Guardian about how "depressing" it is to have these 4:

City, PSG, Chelsea and RM

Manchester City v PSG semi-final suggests darker side of sport’s fairytales

Champions League clash could be described as sportswashing derby with rich royal family owners going head to head

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... fairytales

8-)
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby salford city » Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:27 am

PrezIke wrote:http://www.mancityfans.net/mcfnet/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=55975&start=220#p1029961

PrezIke wrote:Almost a total nightmare for the whingers that is SURE to become an article in The Guardian about how "depressing" it is to have these 4:

Champions League clash could be described as sportswashing derby with rich royal family owners going head to head

8-)

Well balanced piece as expected. No-one gave a shit or gave us a second thought when we were shite and not challenging the establishment. Love the reference to Stokes' heroics at Leeds and not the nightclub incident.
Expect this to ramp up if we progress on Saturday
salford city

Postby PeterParker » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:19 am

salford city wrote:
PrezIke wrote:http://www.mancityfans.net/mcfnet/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=55975&start=220#p1029961

8-)

Well balanced piece as expected. No-one gave a shit or gave us a second thought when we were shite and not challenging the establishment. Love the reference to Stokes' heroics at Leeds and not the nightclub incident.

You have the bent media, but also the brainwashed fans.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby salford city » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:08 am

PeterParker wrote:
salford city wrote:

8-)

Yep no doubting that. The old adage of telling people over and over the same thing until it becomes true works for the majority of the armchair fans around this country and thats where the money is
The more I see of it, the happier it makes me to be honest as it ramps up when we continue to be a success and it breaks their hearts
salford city

Postby PeterParker » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:42 am

salford city wrote:
PeterParker wrote:
salford city wrote:

8-)

Yep no doubting that. The old adage of telling people over and over the same thing until it becomes true works for the majority of the armchair fans around this country and thats where the money is
The more I see of it, the happier it makes me to be honest as it ramps up when we continue to be a success and it breaks their hearts

Was talking a few months back before covid with a Villa fan and he was saying we give free tickets, half of the stadiums is full with free tickets (?!) asked him for a link, then dropped him a few official links we have the second revenue in the league. Of course, is not like a convinced him, he went on talking shite.
Now I resume to give this when I hear this shit (but have to admit I get annoyed from time to time):
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby johnny crossan » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:02 am

8-)
These cockroaches take turns to crawl out of the Guardian dung heap and spray their effluent. I shudder to think I once subscribed to Blizzard.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum