Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby Bear60 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:24 am

Mase wrote:Have Liverpool already won the league or something?! The media are sure acting like it.

The only saving grace is I'm in Crete last game of the season so thankfully I won't be in the country if they do win the league.

You’ll still here about it out there Mase there will be no getting away from it I’m afraid to say
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Mase » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:01 am

Bear60 wrote:
Mase wrote:Have Liverpool already won the league or something?! The media are sure acting like it.

The only saving grace is I'm in Crete last game of the season so thankfully I won't be in the country if they do win the league.

You’ll still here about it out there Mase there will be no getting away from it I’m afraid to say

Luckily I'm going for a wedding and it's City/United fans. All of us hate Liverpool haha
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:22 am

Mase wrote: Have Liverpool already won the league or something?! The media are sure acting like it.

I think it was around this time that they won it in 2014 too.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:05 am

A disabled nine-year-old Chelsea supporter required first aid treatment after Liverpool fans threw a smoke bomb into the away section at Anfield during Sunday's Premier League match

Police wont find the culprit (It was probably a bindipping piece of shit Policeman that did it )
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby PeterParker » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:25 am

I think all this media hype around them can really help us:

1. Motivate the hell out of our players. Pep and the staff should use all of the articles before every game to motivate our fellas. What more can you want when they serving it on a plate?

2. Relax the scouse. They are champions right? They should take it slow vs the last four teams. They deserve it :D
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:36 am

I see the media have added yardage to Salah's goal..form 25 to 30 yards...by tonight it would have been from the half way line.

Fucking hate these cunts..pundits and Bindipper's alike.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby zuricity » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:39 am

PeterParker wrote:I think all this media hype around them can really help us:

1. Motivate the hell out of our players. Pep and the staff should use all of the articles before every game to motivate our fellas. What more can you want when they serving it on a plate?

2. Relax the scouse. They are champions right? They should take it slow vs the last four teams. They deserve it :D

If Cardiff get a result tomorrow night at Brighton. It will make their Scouse2 game very interesting on Sunday. It will give them some belief, even in getting a draw. So , as always , one game at a time
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Paul68 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:15 am

How about this piece of errant bibble babble from Alan fucking Brazil
"The neutrals don't want Pep and City to dominate and so are rooting for liverpool"
I forget which planet he comes from?
I wish there was a way to know you are in the good old days....before you've actually left them...
Paul68
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: All the 17-18!

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:14 am

jimmygrimble2 wrote:How about this piece of errant bibble babble from Alan fucking Brazil
"The neutrals don't want Pep and City to dominate and so are rooting for liverpool"
I forget which planet he comes from?

It is a myth peddled by all those ex-Dippers and old footballers who live in the bubble of the history clubs. The fact that these fuckwits are given a platform to continue their historic narrative is beyond me.

Look at all those who are setting the narrative, all ex-footballers with links to the old Sky 4 and old journalists who either support or have gained their position through links to the old Sky 4.

None of these have any idea what goes on outside the cartel clubs as they live in their blinkered lives taking the money for their manipulated thoughts.

Even our game at weekend was so one sided even I was taken back. Not one ex-City pundit to be seen but a number of ex-Palace players trotted out to sing their praises.

We all know how it works, keep their clubs in the spotlight and ignore the restt as much as possible. TalkSport and Alan Brazil epitomise that philosophy.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby salford city » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:10 am

We have just got to Crack on again in the next game. Good that Fern and Bernie (in the main) were rested against palace. The media are willing red scouse on all the way and the hysteria levels will go up even further when they put out Porto. It could get messy (pun intended) in a couple of games and with the bar codes game sandwiched in between. We just need to stay focused put spurs away and then put our foot on their throats again on Saturday.
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby salford city » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:21 pm

According to the bastions of common decency at the Beeb, Pep is narky at the presser, good I hope he gives it to the tw*** with both barrels. Talk of tkts being available wtaf? We've been to Rotterdam, Monaco..........
salford city

Postby carolina-blue » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:47 pm

salford city wrote:We have just got to Crack on again in the next game. Good that Fern and Bernie (in the main) were rested against palace. The media are willing red scouse on all the way and the hysteria levels will go up even further when they put out Porto. It could get messy (pun intended) in a couple of games and with the bar codes game sandwiched in between. We just need to stay focused put spurs away and then put our foot on their throats again on Saturday.

SO READING AN ARTICLE IN THE MUEN
AND THIS WAS PART OF IT . WTF WHY WAS THE TROPHY AT KLANFIELD !!!
PL GIVING THEM
EXTRA INCENTIVE TO BEAT THE CHAVS

Liverpool have been exceptional challengers, and simply will not go away as they look set for one of the best Premier League points tallies in history. The Merseyside club have romance on their side as they look to win their first league in 29 years and, after the comebacks they have managed in recent weeks, some have even suggested they are destined for it. The bizarre presence of the trophy at Anfield on Sunday did little to dispel the notion that it will be there on the final day of the season
carolina-blue

Postby salford city » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:15 pm

perhaps it was a photo opportunity for red scouse seeing as they won't be parading it at the end of the season one of those re-writes of history like those leeds shirts a couple of years ago champions of europe etc?
salford city

Postby zuricity » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:05 pm

carolina-blue wrote:
salford city wrote:We have just got to Crack on again in the next game. Good that Fern and Bernie (in the main) were rested against palace. The media are willing red scouse on all the way and the hysteria levels will go up even further when they put out Porto. It could get messy (pun intended) in a couple of games and with the bar codes game sandwiched in between. We just need to stay focused put spurs away and then put our foot on their throats again on Saturday.

PL GIVING THEM

Liverpool have been exceptional challengers, and simply will not go away as they look set for one of the best Premier League points tallies in history. The Merseyside club have romance on their side as they look to win their first league in 29 years and, after the comebacks they have managed in recent weeks, some have even suggested they are destined for it. The bizarre presence of the trophy at Anfield on Sunday did little to dispel the notion that it will be there on the final day of the season

It's only a model.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby PeterParker » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:22 pm

zuricity wrote:
carolina-blue wrote:

PL GIVING THEM

It's only a model.

Well, let's not forget last summer you were able to make a photo at their stadium with a mock-up with Salah holding the UCL trophy :lol: :lol: :lol:
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:53 pm

This epitomises how our media works, using those that they need to get the clicks:

Darren Fletcher

Former Man Utd midfielder on BBC Radio 5 live

It was 4-0 over the two legs but it hasn't been an embarrassment and it could have been more if Barca wanted to turn on the style.

United shouldn't lose too much heart from this tie and they have to concentrate on the top four now. These players have to show they are part of Manchester United's future in the remaining games of the season.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:16 pm

It says a lot when the full weight of the media comes down on the fans! You will never near this about any other teams supporters, such vitriol against a fan who has to get their hands in their pocket.

Sky are promoting that Pep is questioning the fans when he did nothing of the kind. Then, they say we haven't sold put yet there's about 10 individual seats available, here and there.

Pathetic fucks, making a story out of nothing and then slamming the whole of the fan base for not turning up.

Everybody should get it tomorrow from our fans! Spurs are the foremost, Spurs are a given, but the likes of the Dippers, Rags, media and cunts alike, should all be targeted.

Raise the fucking roof, not one second of silence, show these cunts what it means to be 'City'!

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Bear60 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:25 pm

Put Talk Shite on while I was washing the dishes Ray Houghton YOU ARE A CUNT listened to the drivel coming from him for nearly a minute then switched it off
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Tokyo Blue » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:42 pm

Bear60 wrote:Put Talk Shite on while I was washing the dishes Ray Houghton YOU ARE A CUNT listened to the drivel coming from him for nearly a minute then switched it off

A tremendous feat to have lasted that long. Most people turn the cunt off after a second or two.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby PeterParker » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:32 am

I am following BBC and MOTD on Facebook, geez they really can't hide it anymore?

Non stop articles about the scouse, how can City finish two and have a record of points. But just City, they don't. Then articles about Gerrard.

Our victory will really be super sweet.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum