Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby london blue 2 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:03 pm

Neville may be a cunt, but I’ll take him over wio and spitty any time.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby City64 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:18 pm

Gary Neville didn't have to say what he said about UEFA and ffp live on tv tonight , very refreshing of him to do so even if he has other interests in another football club (Salford) . He has a lot of clout in the football media so his message is loud and clear and a slap in the face of all the other wankers in the media shitting on us from a great height.
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby nottsblue » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:22 pm

Simister wrote:Meanwhile Spit-the-Dog screams for Citeh to be kicked out of the CL right now.

He’s a cunt. And he is a sanitised dipper. Just imagine what Aldridge will come out with
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Tru_Blu » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:37 pm

"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare."

Piers Morgan

Tru_Blu
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: oat-Rivaldo cur-KDB

Postby Bear60 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:50 am

Simister wrote:Meanwhile Spit-the-Dog screams for Citeh to be kicked out of the CL right now.

Spouting his gobshite mouth off without knowing the full facts I hope we win this and the ban is rescinded then interview the cunt again and see what he has to say then and that goes for everyone who has already condemned us
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby johnny crossan » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:16 am

Bear60 wrote:

Spouting his gobshite mouth off without knowing the full facts I hope we win this and the ban is rescinded then interview the cunt again and see what he has to say then and that goes for everyone who has already condemned us
Love gobba and the dippers - maybe the rest of PL clubs should be banned again too :D
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby blootoof » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:57 am

These reporters and pundits are being allowed to spit out false bullshit knowing your average Joe doesn't read past the headlines. They are literally dragging our club through the mud. I firmly believe in 'An eye for an eye' so wouldn't feel too gutted if one or two started receiving slaps because of it. They fucking deserve it. Fuck'em!
And City, start showing some fuckin bollocks and treat these cunts like the cunts they are. Trying to be nice to these obviously bullied at school cretins will not work as we can see now. Start treating them like the sniveling bastards they are. Oh and fuck uefa, scum, the murderers, tarquins and the rest of the bent bastards.
blootoof
De Jong's Tackle

Postby stupot » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:51 am

Looks like the tide might be turning regards support for us and whilst Neville was i'm sure talking with his Salford hat on, Durham was superb.
He actually said that they're penalising the wrong Manchester club. Rags are 500 million in debt and their company registration has been moved to the Caymans or something for tax reasons whereas we don't owe a penny. Our owners have totally regenerated East Manchester, created loads of jobs, got a fantastic academy and spent a fortune on the woman's team.
stupot
De Jong's Tackle

Postby City64 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:40 am

The tide is definitely turning , normal fans with half a brain are beginning to see the big picture of what UEFA are up to now more information is out there . The media target the usual brain dead click bait who can’t read past a headline or literally can’t read at all .........
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Mase » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:43 am

City64 wrote:The tide is definitely turning , normal fans with half a brain are beginning to see the big picture of what UEFA are up to now more information is out there . The media target the usual brain dead click bait who can’t read past a headline or literally can’t read at all .........

Mainly “fans” based in Asia and Africa.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby gilford » Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:23 pm

We have got to beat these wankers when we play them in April - https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... l-21516112
gilford
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

My favourite player is: Kun Aguero

Postby Bear60 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:26 pm

gilford wrote:We have got to beat these wankers when we play them in April - https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... l-21516112

Totally agree we have got to stop these arseholes and the whole of the media creaming their pants about it
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby City64 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:19 pm

Got an interesting thread going on my twitter feed . A few obsessed delusional bin dippers have intervened all the usual shite ......... but Jivaldinho takes some beating , Asia’s version of Jamie Carragher he is . Apparently City have “Stockpiled” 2 teams of £60 million pound players and we need to be stopped , Jivaldinho also adds he has a Ferrari and knows what he is taking about ?
This is the shit out there ladies and gentlemen :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Mase » Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:43 pm

City64 wrote:Got an interesting thread going on my twitter feed . A few obsessed delusional bin dippers have intervened all the usual shite ......... but Jivaldinho takes some beating , Asia’s version of Jamie Carragher he is . Apparently City have “Stockpiled” 2 teams of £60 million pound players and we need to be stopped , Jivaldinho also adds he has a Ferrari and knows what he is taking about ?
This is the shit out there ladies and gentlemen :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

See my reply early. Weird cunts from Asia and Africa that are football experts but have never stepped foot in a football stadium.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Simister » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:07 pm

nottsblue wrote:

He’s a cunt. And he is a sanitised dipper. Just imagine what Aldridge will come out with

I absolutely detest Aldridge.
The tashed-up bitter cunt.
Simister
Superman's Underpants

My favourite player is: SWP

Postby nottsblue » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:10 pm

Simister wrote:
nottsblue wrote:

I absolutely detest Aldridge.
The tashed-up bitter cunt.

If i was PM he'd been hanged in parliament square the day after i took office
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Simister » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:51 pm

This Simon Jordan vs Mino Raiola row about Pogba on TalkScouse.

here

I thought Raiola wiped the floor with the pompous twat Jordan, especially about ownership, despite not being allowed to finish a sentence.

Meanwhile Natalie Sawyer files her nails and Jim White keeps well out of it. He even nips out for a wank halfway through.
Simister
Superman's Underpants

My favourite player is: SWP

Postby gmercer1 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:59 am

Must have missed this but does anyone know how many games Deli Ali got banned for his racist tweet?
Feels a little strange as Bernardo was headline news for 2 weeks until he got his ban, but not heard anything on Ali :x
gmercer1
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby blootoof » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:23 am

The irony of all this is that all the idiots sticking the boot in for going against their precious 'do no wrong' UEFA will be accusing them of taking fuckin backhanders if/when we are cleared.
blootoof
De Jong's Tackle

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:47 am

blootoof wrote:The irony of all this is that all the idiots sticking the boot in for going against their precious 'do no wrong' UEFA will be accusing them of taking fuckin backhanders if/when we are cleared.

''We are City , we do what we want '' normally gets them even more agitated.In Fact that should be sung every time opposing fans start their ''cheating'' chants at games
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum