Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby Hazy2 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:44 pm

Mase wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:Merseyside Police Have tweeted.’the following on the mass gathering, firework incident damage to a number of emergency vehicles 5 Police officers injured along with a paramedic being attacked.

Their own fault for letting them get away with it for far too long.

LFC have blamed Everton fans as impersonating Liverpool fans. Police have agreed with this theory and intend intervening anyone who is not a Liverpool fan.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby zuricity » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:50 pm

Liverpool police chief outside Anfield: ''These scenes are disgraceful. I'm not putting up with this every 30 years''.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:51 pm

Mase wrote:
Hazy2 wrote: 5 Police officers injured along with a paramedic being attacked.

I'm so so so happy.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby City64 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:52 pm

https://twitter.com/scouse_Everton/stat ... 1098244098
BBC and SKY REFUSING to report this disgusting attack by Liverpool fans !!!
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby salford city » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:52 pm

How long before the campaign to let them lift the trophy to a full stadium / mass outside gathering. Just one thing after another for these fuckers.
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby nottsblue » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:56 pm

zuricity wrote:Liverpool police chief outside Anfield: ''These scenes are disgraceful. I'm not putting up with this every 30 years''.

:) :lol: :lol: :) :lol: :lol: :) :) :lol: :lol:
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Blue Jam » Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:59 pm

I couldn't find this tweet?
Would like to share with some dippers iknow
Hazy2 wrote:Merseyside Police Have tweeted.’the following on the mass gathering, firework incident damage to a number of emergency vehicles 5 Police officers injured along with a paramedic being attacked.
See

The statement goes on to say.

Weather

Good night
Blue Jam
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Goater

Postby Hazy2 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:11 pm

Blue Jam wrote:I couldn't find this tweet?
Would like to share with some dippers iknow
See

The statement goes on to say.

Weather

Good night

I made it up mate x
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Hazy2 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:15 pm

Anyone seen the state of the waterfront in dipperland. Scousers have asked for the 300 tons of crap to be left as a reminder they are Scouse and dirty dirty bastards.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby nottsblue » Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:49 am

nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Mase » Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:51 am

Pep has said that City players will do a guard of honour no matter what the league advises.

I did say to a friend a couple of days ago that I guarantee Pep will make them do it.

"We will greet Liverpool, when they come to our house, in an incredible way. We are going to do it because they deserve it."
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby PeterParker » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:13 am

Mase wrote:Pep has said that City players will do a guard of honour no matter what the league advises.

I did say to a friend a couple of days ago that I guarantee Pep will make them do it.

"We will greet Liverpool, when they come to our house, in an incredible way. We are going to do it because they deserve it."

Maybe we will ask the rags to come also, give them a guard of honor also.

I don't like this, of course, but I understand that this is how class looks. The issue I have is we are a gentlemen's club in a whore house.
Last edited by PeterParker on Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:28 am

PeterParker wrote:
Mase wrote:Pep has said that City players will do a guard of honour no matter what the league advises.

I don't like this, of course, but I understand that this is how class looks. I am just said we are a gentlemen's club in a whore house.

Or it could just be a way to embarrass our players and make them up their game in the match.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:44 am

Hutch's Shoulder wrote:
PeterParker wrote:

I don't like this, of course, but I understand that this is how class looks. I am just said we are a gentlemen's club in a whore house.

Or it could just be a way to embarrass our players and make them up their game in the match.

Guard of honour ok if we do the right thing. Fuck it. But the cunts have hacked up wrecked our bus, broke up our medical team and along with every other bent cunting club tried everything to smear us,the murdering denial cult that we know they are. Fuck off Pep eating a turd pizza would be easier for the fans who if present would boo the shit out of Peps sportsmanship gesture, 1% credit 99% fuck off scousers who would not reciprocate FACT.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:48 am

Baldie really knows how to piss the City fans off doesn't he......same situation at his beloved Barca with RM being in dippers shoes...what would be the decision then ?

Fuck off !!!!
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:55 am

Madrid refused to do it 2018, it’s not ever gonna happen, but we all no why so no surprise!
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Mase » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:05 am

Like Hazy says - smashes up our bus, robbed our medical staff, hacked in to our scouting system, booted Ederson in the face, Klopp commenting on which players we’re leaving on the bench like it has something to do with him.

I’d rather give the rags a guard of honour to be honest. But I’m sure Pep is so so so happy to do it.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:13 am

Mase wrote:Like Hazy says - smashes up our bus, robbed our medical staff, hacked in to our scouting system, booted Ederson in the face, Klopp commenting on which players we’re leaving on the bench like it has something to do with him.

I’d rather give the rags a guard of honour to be honest. But I’m sure Pep is so so so happy to do it.

He should be overruled -he should not be allowed to make a decision like this one.This is not about him or his fuckign players...its about the fans and what we feel.

There again , baldie has never ever understood the City fans..and he never will.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby salford city » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:18 am

Difficult to take but this is what class is about. The irony is that these are the least deserving club that you could imagine. Part of me Hope's it is to embarass our squad but I doubt that they actually give a fuck. If the boot was on the other foot would we get one - would we fuck
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Mase » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:20 am

I can see their fans turning up to the Etihad as well. I don’t doubt for a minute they’ll be outside.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum