Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby salford city » Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:06 am

Bluemoon4610 wrote:That rag twat Maguire reported as arrested for attacking police in Mykonos - funnily enough not much reported by the rag-licking media so far.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... olice.html

Isn't that the gay capital or am I mistaken?
That telly head must have been some target for the local police
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:12 am

salford city wrote:
Bluemoon4610 wrote:That rag twat Maguire reported as arrested for attacking police in Mykonos - funnily enough not much reported by the rag-licking media so far.

Thought Lesbos was the gay capital :lol: no you are correct it is Mykonos, and it was on news on bbc radio two, rags spokesman saying the club are aware of the situation.
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:16 am

Harry Dowd scored wrote:
salford city wrote:

Thought Lesbos was the gay capital :lol: no you are correct it is Mykonos, and it was on news on bbc radio two, rags spokesman saying the club are aware of the situation.

Think 5 years inside should sort him! :lol:
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby salford city » Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:39 am

He's more of a liability to the red shite in their defence pay the bail.......
salford city

Postby RodneyRodney » Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:01 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:
salford city wrote:

Which situation ? That Mykonos is the gay capital of the Eastern Med, or that Slabheads in the dick ..sorry, dock ?
"Our planet is a BLUE planet" - Sir David Attenborough
RodneyRodney
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester; Patriots
My favourite player is: Enzo Francescoli

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:26 pm

RodneyRodney wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:
salford city wrote:

Which situation ? That Mykonos is the gay capital of the Eastern Med, or that Slabheads in the dick ..sorry, dock ?

Not sure I give a fuck about either to be honest, although it would be funny if slabhead had to do a bit of the old custodial :lol:
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:55 pm

RodneyRodney wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:
salford city wrote:

Hearing Greek police have reviewed the CCTV footage of Harry Maguire’s fight.

Subsequently, they have released the defender and awarded a penalty to Manchester United.
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:56 pm

Bluemoon4610 wrote:
RodneyRodney wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:
salford city wrote:

Hearing Greek police have reviewed the CCTV footage of Harry Maguire’s fight.

Subsequently, they have released the defender and awarded a penalty to Manchester United.

:D
Hutch's Shoulder

Supporter of: City of course

Postby Outcast » Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:09 am

Well apparently we're a B team, these vermins would have to sell half their squad to make this move happen. We all know this isn't going to happen why the fuck print it Mirror?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... s-22564384

This country has gone to potts, to give this dogger, convicted basher public airtime is just criminal. I'm sure KDB will take advice from a self wanker whose career gone downhill
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby salford city » Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:13 am

Outcast wrote:Well apparently we're a B team, these vermins would have to sell half their squad to make this move happen. We all know this isn't going to happen why the fuck print it Mirror?

This country has gone to potts, to give this dogger, convicted basher public airtime is just criminal. I'm sure KDB will take advice from a self wanker whose career gone downhill

Never going to happen whilst they have Henderson , they have no need of KDB
salford city

Postby Clowncrete » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:08 am

Outcast wrote:Well apparently we're a B team, these vermins would have to sell half their squad to make this move happen. We all know this isn't going to happen why the fuck print it Mirror?

Why are you not posting the article or atleast the gist of it, instead of making people give the mirror clicks (exactly what they want).
Clowncrete
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Super Kev!

Postby nottsblue » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:32 am

salford city wrote:

Multiple doubles and trebles according to Collymore. Does he not have an editor who he has to run this guff past?

As bad an article I have ever seen
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby salford city » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:42 am

nottsblue wrote:
salford city wrote:

Multiple doubles and trebles according to Collymore. Does he not have an editor who he has to run this guff past?

It's all a game to them. Clixk-bait good or bad is what they want. The more absurd the better & there are not a lot worse than Stan. I wont read anything that this goon has written and the same goes for the other scouce syncopath Aldridge. Both hangers on desperate to be recognised and acknowledged by the scouse fanbase
salford city

Postby RodneyRodney » Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:13 pm

nottsblue wrote:
salford city wrote:

I thought you were talking about Maguires alcohol intake for a moment . . .
"Our planet is a BLUE planet" - Sir David Attenborough
RodneyRodney
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester; Patriots
My favourite player is: Enzo Francescoli

Postby nottsblue » Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:20 pm

salford city wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
salford city wrote:

It's all a game to them. Clixk-bait good or bad is what they want. The more absurd the better & there are not a lot worse than Stan. I wont read anything that this goon has written and the same goes for the other scouce syncopath Aldridge. Both hangers on desperate to be recognised and acknowledged by the scouse fanbase

The very mention of the name Aldridge sends shivers up my spine :lol: :lol: :lol:
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Mase » Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:29 pm

Aldridge is just a shit Kevin Webster
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Outcast » Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:26 pm

Clowncrete wrote:

Why are you not posting the article or atleast the gist of it, instead of making people give the mirror clicks (exactly what they want).

I'm not making anyone do anything, you are free to scroll past it
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:59 pm

I notice the rag spin machine is at maximum revs, slab head now being spun has the hero who saved his damsel in distress sister from nasty men, and the police were in plain clothes, fuck me they must think the public are thick as shit. Oh well never mind :lol:
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby zuricity » Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:03 pm

nottsblue wrote:
salford city wrote:

Collymore dictated it . He is illiterate. He writes with crayons.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:55 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:I notice the rag spin machine is at maximum revs, slab head now being spun has the hero who saved his damsel in distress sister from nasty men, and the police were in plain clothes, fuck me they must think the public are thick as shit. Oh well never mind :lol:

I’ve not read too much about it but from a Rag media perspective he was probably provoked by Citeh kit wearing wankers mimicking an airplane whilst singing Munich songs and throwing steak knives, one of which pierced his sisters banana shaped lilo. He then had to protect the said ‘lilo’ for fear of it going down quicker than Fernandes in a penalty box which led to him mistakingly grabbing a police officer who, in-turn, thought Harry the Slab was clinging for dear life so had no choice to use his handcuffs to stop him from going under. Finally, Harry felt guilty that he had sodden the policeman’s uniform and offered to pay for dry cleaning, with a little more for the inconvenience.

‘Honest, your honour, it was all a misunderstanding caused by those nasty Citeh fans!’

Am I close?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum