Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby Dameerto » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:02 pm

PeterParker wrote:Fuck UEFA.
But also the other 5 snakes that would love to see extinct.

My feelings about UEFA and FIFA should be well known, but this means City has failed to consult the fans about OUR club and it's future - this is HUGE if true.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Tokyo Blue » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:47 pm

Dameerto wrote:My feelings about UEFA and FIFA should be well known, but this means City has failed to consult the fans about OUR club and it's future - this is HUGE if true.

Agreed. Utterly unacceptable if true. Soriano and his personal greed must NOT under any circumstances be allowed to affect the long-term security of our football club.

I hope we are going to fuck the other English clubs involved in this over. It would be well deserved.

Other than greed, what reason on Earth would there be for MCFC to climb into bed with them now?

Anyway, I thought were cosying up to FIFA...?
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby carolina-blue » Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:02 am

Fuckin mUen headline
Former man city player James Milner hopes
super league doesn’t happen along side of his pic in his Liverpool kit fuck me ,
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:29 pm

Anybody know anything about this lad -:

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... s-20453328
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:38 pm

Pep at it again, we are not in the elite!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... final.html
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Postby nottsblue » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:47 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:Anybody know anything about this lad -:

Doesn’t much look like a footballer. More a kid who plays fifa on a video game
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby CTID Hants » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:48 pm

We had a brief discussion about him in another thread, he cannot sign just yet as he isn't 18 until June and even then he's not coming until summer 2022 then not sure if to the ETIHAD or one of the sister clubs. iirc the money mentioned last week was circa £5m but talk of his mate joining in the deal at £9M.

I think the general consensus was that more than likely a money spinner than top flight talent, hence no rush. we did manage get a few cake puns out off it though :roll: :lol:
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:51 pm

CTID Hants wrote:

We had a brief discussion about him in another thread, he cannot sign just yet as he isn't 18 until June and even then he's not coming until summer 2022 then not sure if to the ETIHAD or one of the sister clubs. iirc the money mentioned last week was circa £5m but talk of his mate joining in the deal at £9M.

I think the general consensus was that more than likely a money spinner than top flight talent, hence no rush. we did manage get a few cake puns out off it though :roll: :lol:

Don’t tell me , Yaya would have been happy- :lol:
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Postby CTID Hants » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:53 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:Pep at it again, we are not in the elite!

I don't understand peoples problem with this, we are not UCL elite as we haven't won it, let alone multiple times, he does say we want to be.

He does however say that the Premier is the priority which either has been taken out of context or Sheikh has changed his priorities?
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:58 pm

CTID Hants wrote:

I don't understand peoples problem with this, we are not UCL elite as we haven't won it, let alone multiple times, he does say we want to be.

He does however say that the Premier is the priority which either has been taken out of context or Sheikh has changed his priorities?

I have have a problem with him alluding to City “not being in the elite “ because he is not using the same context as you, we have this when we play the rags, blowing smoke up their collective arses, getting fed up of it to be honest, if as he says the PL is the priority, the implication being it is harder to win, why does he then big up what he deems to be an inferior competition?
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Postby CTID Hants » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:05 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:

Don’t tell me , Yaya would have been happy- :lol:

Someone said it was the cake that was promised to Yaya :roll:

The selling club could have their cake and eat it (referring to the buy now, loan straight back for year) :roll:

Joking aside they reckon he's the new Neymar & have a read here viewtopic.php?f=119&t=55973
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:17 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:

I have have a problem with him alluding to City “not being in the elite “ because he is not using the same context as you, we have this when we play the rags, blowing smoke up their collective arses, getting fed up of it to be honest, if as he says the PL is the priority, the implication being it is harder to win, why does he then big up what he deems to be an inferior competition?

I agree..Baldie always puts us down when it comes to fuckign History .

He was obviously fuckign shit at it at school.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby salford city » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:51 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:

I don't like to hear it in the PL as we are up there now and established. Im not that arsed about it in the chumps league, we have not ripped up any trees in it so far. His job is to bring it home and then start chipping away at both red shite's hauls
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby PeterParker » Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:09 pm

But we are actually the elite.

We've been for a decade now.
A bent competition like UCL can't hide the fact we are by far the best english club.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby nottsblue » Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:21 pm

PeterParker wrote:But we are actually the elite.

We've been for a decade now.
A bent competition like UCL can't hide the fact we are by far the best english club.

We are the best English team domestically but it doesn’t alter the fact the rags, dippers and chavs have all won the CL relatively recently
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Outcast » Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:52 pm

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/footbal ... Garcia-SNT

Talk about misleading head title, Barcelona's grand plans will crush us. I'd drive the gimp to them in heartbeat
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby branny » Wed May 05, 2021 10:11 am

Daily Fail have plumbed the depths this week. So much negative shit about us perfectly timed to coincide with what could prove to be one of our best weeks on the pitch.

The first article was one that was published last July about the pl still investigating us re ffp. They published it again this week. Then we had "Why Man City won't dominate the next decade" and finally, after the events at the Swamp on Sunday, our fans that gathered at the Etihad were lambasted for breaking social distancing rules. :lol: :lol: :lol:

They even had a little dig in the headline reporting the win "to get to their first EVER cl final" cnuts.
Balotelli......that's a brilliant finish.
branny
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: God's own club
My favourite player is: Tueart

Postby salford city » Wed May 05, 2021 10:35 am

branny wrote:Daily Fail have plumbed the depths this week. So much negative shit about us perfectly timed to coincide with what could prove to be one of our best weeks on the pitch.

The first article was one that was published last July about the pl still investigating us re ffp. They published it again this week. Then we had "Why Man City won't dominate the next decade" and finally, after the events at the Swamp on Sunday, our fans that gathered at the Etihad were lambasted for breaking social distancing rules. :lol: :lol: :lol:

They even had a little dig in the headline reporting the win "to get to their first EVER cl final" cnuts.

Loving all this hate. It is breaking their hearts
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Tokyo Blue » Wed May 05, 2021 11:40 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:

Perhaps he doesn't actually know we won a European trophy before he was born, before Liverpool did and before Ajax did.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby john@staustell » Wed May 05, 2021 12:47 pm

Did anyone mention it was our first CL final?
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum