Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby sniffer » Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:38 pm

I read this elsewhere about how Klopp and their spirit would not allow this. Well look back at CL when Karius fucked up in the final and obviously felt like shit following his mistakes. Not one player or the fabulous Klopp went to console him he was just left in his own misery. Where was the fantastic spirit then???
sniffer
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Postby CBEM » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:50 pm

The media bought into the inception of the premier league and many of the incumbent journalists (Let's call them that) are paying lip service to the hard fact that their chosen rag is neck deep in keeping those top 4 in a place where they can continue to profit from it.

Because of this bias we are left with journalism constantly attacking everything we do, we are not footballing royalty we weren't a front runner in 1992 and any history before that is discarded as irrelevant. One of the biggest gaslighting tactic is how clubs make their money, the rags generate their own money by whoring themselves out to noodle and bog roll manufacturers, the scousers by failing fair play using a false narrative that they are building a new stadium.

In short, fuck the lot of them.

Twice.
Left hammer+sickle-moon for a much better shade of blue :)
CBEM

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: colin bell

Postby CBEM » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:03 pm

Spoiler: Show/Hide
Spoilbox

I put the picture behind a spoiler but this "Journalist" posted it on Twitter to vilify the club.

This is an example of just how bad these journalists are where City are concerned.

https://twitter.com/EwanMacKenna/status ... 0861870081
Left hammer+sickle-moon for a much better shade of blue :)
CBEM

My favourite player is: colin bell

Postby nottsblue » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:45 pm

CBEM wrote:
Spoilbox

I put the picture behind a spoiler but this "Journalist" posted it on Twitter to vilify the club.

This is an example of just how bad these journalists are where City are concerned.

Ewan MacKenna is a total bell end. I assume from his holier than thou attitude, that Standard Chartered for example, have never repossessed anyone’s house.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Crossie » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:55 pm

It’s been 8 or 9 years since we broken up the Sky 4, in fact Spurs broke it up before we did I think? The Sky 4 are never coming back. United and Arsenal are so far off, Chelsea not as far maybe in a few more years. When will the media get over it? No so long ago we were everyone’s second favourite team. It’s hard to see anything other than City and scousers for the next 5 years. The key for us is replacing Aguero, assuming we sort the defence this summer.
Last edited by Crossie on Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crossie
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Vinny

Postby Mase » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:31 pm

nottsblue wrote:
CBEM wrote:
Spoilbox

Ewan MacKenna is a total bell end. I assume from his holier than thou attitude, that Standard Chartered for example, have never repossessed anyone’s house.

I believe MacKenna is a gypo isn’t it?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby City64 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:42 pm

Anyone else been blocked by that psychopath city hating Miguel Delaney ? Someone actually employs this fucked up individual as a “journalist “ .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:11 pm

City64 wrote:Anyone else been blocked by that psychopath city hating Miguel Delaney ? Someone actually employs this fucked up individual as a “journalist “ .

Yep, I challenged him on the notion of 'sportswashing' a while ago so he blocked me.

I caught McKenna out on a daft lie, so he blocked me.

Twitter is a bit more palatable without their bullshit on my timeline.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:35 am

City64 wrote:Anyone else been blocked by that psychopath city hating Miguel Delaney ? Someone actually employs this fucked up individual as a “journalist “ .

Is that the guy who is known as Deloony by some blues ?
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire

Postby City64 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:07 am

Harry Dowd scored wrote:

Is that the guy who is known as Deloony by some blues ?

Yes pal .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby City64 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:13 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:

Yep, I challenged him on the notion of 'sportswashing' a while ago so he blocked me.

Absolutely Fibd . Delaney is deffo getting paid by someone to discredit Abu Dhabi and our fantastic owners . He has now turned on Newcastle Utd and there perspective owners.
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby john@staustell » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:14 am

City64 wrote:

Absolutely Fibd . Delaney is deffo getting paid by someone to discredit Abu Dhabi and our fantastic owners . He has now turned on Newcastle Utd and there perspective owners.

In the current climate then, he is undoubtedly 'racist'
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby City64 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:17 am

john@staustell wrote:
City64 wrote:

In the current climate then, he is undoubtedly 'racist'

Very much so .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby City64 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:59 pm

So now we all know why the tv companies wanted the PL back on their terms , their rules and their small print . They now have their bin dipping wankfest lauding a disgusting English football club that brought English football to its knees . Our real opposition is the media and the tv companies and “their” agenda .
In a fair and honest world we would congratulate our “opponents “ on “their” achievements, today in today’s corrupt world it is impossible to do so .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Wonderwall » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:45 pm

City64 wrote:So now we all know why the tv companies wanted the PL back on their terms , their rules and their small print . They now have their bin dipping wankfest lauding a disgusting English football club that brought English football to its knees . Our real opposition is the media and the tv companies and “their” agenda .
In a fair and honest world we would congratulate our “opponents “ on “their” achievements, today in today’s corrupt world it is impossible to do so .

Not worth getting upset about. They are worthy winners, we fucked up.way too many times. They have had the luck and questionable decisions but, they are more consistent and much better defensively. That's where we need to sort it out. We are 20+ points behind but have scored more goals. Fucking ridiculous
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby PeterParker » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:00 am

Wonderwall wrote:
City64 wrote:So now we all know why the tv companies wanted the PL back on their terms , their rules and their small print . They now have their bin dipping wankfest lauding a disgusting English football club that brought English football to its knees . Our real opposition is the media and the tv companies and “their” agenda .

Not worth getting upset about. They are worthy winners, we fucked up.way too many times. They have had the luck and questionable decisions but, they are more consistent and much better defensively. That's where we need to sort it out. We are 20+ points behind but have scored more goals. Fucking ridiculous

Agree, however, they had their share of luck and favorable decisions in key moments, including the match versus them when we were refused a penalty.

They were the best team, but it is hard to congratulate a team that always cheated, that walks over dead bodies and that has the morals close to none.

But really, I think this a losing battle, versus the media. You cannot win.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Mase » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:32 am

PeterParker wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:

Agree, however, they had their share of luck and favorable decisions in key moments, including the match versus them when we were refused a penalty.

They were the best team, but it is hard to congratulate a team that always cheated, that walks over dead bodies and that has the morals close to none.

But really, I think this a losing battle, versus the media. You cannot win.

Agree with that. It’s been very cleverly done with the decisions. We play them and have a penalty turned down, they go down the other end and score. They score an offside goal. Our winner against Spurs being disallowed. Key moments that knocked the stuffing out of us after a mammoth effort at the end of last season. Once they were so far in front we couldn’t catch them then we started getting a few decisions.

Saying that, Pep has fucked up a few times this season. Team selections have been baffling. We’ve lost to United 3 times ffs!!

We’re still in with a chance to win two competitions though, and if we win both it will have been a very good season.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Blue Jam » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:00 am

The BBCs refusal to condemn last night's covid spreading at Anfield is irritating.
30 years of hurt - nonsense. They had no relegations and won a few trophies.
Blue Jam
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Goater

Postby PeterParker » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:04 am

Blue Jam wrote:The BBCs refusal to condemn last night's covid spreading at Anfield is irritating.

Those are the type of "journos" that will look into your face and say that they understand the hurt Liverpool fans have after Heysel.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:23 am

PeterParker wrote:
Blue Jam wrote:The BBCs refusal to condemn last night's covid spreading at Anfield is irritating.

Those are the type of "journos" that will look into your face and say that they understand the hurt Liverpool fans have after Heysel.

LFC is a cult full of cunts who will lie, cheat to your face and smile whilst doing it. A hated club unless you are a proper cunt in a cult.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum