Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby Mase » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:05 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
blootoof wrote:The irony of all this is that all the idiots sticking the boot in for going against their precious 'do no wrong' UEFA will be accusing them of taking fuckin backhanders if/when we are cleared.

''We are City , we do what we want '' normally gets them even more agitated.In Fact that should be sung every time opposing fans start their ''cheating'' chants at games

WE’RE MAN CITY! WE SPEND WHAT WE WANT!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:35 am

I really would like to know if City will ban some of these so called journalists when we are found not guilty by CAS.

I do not mind (well I do actually ) a journo to spew his opinion in the tabloids but when he sticks it to all and sundry as if its a ''fact'' then that cunt needs to be banned from our club indefinitely.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Paul68 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:28 pm

I'm feeling sick at the shit that's being thrown at my club. Feeling physically sick.
Yet other fans seem to be on our side! I have Southampton and Portsmouth about 25 miles away, Reading about 16 and London about 40 so I meet a fair cross sections of fans and also talk to engineers at my company who are nationwide and they mostly can see the sheer blatant corruptness (is that a word?) that is going on - a lot of them have experienced the decisions against them whilst playing bindipperVARpool and can't believe nothing is being done.
And loads of them have asked why City have been targeted - their words.
so it's got to be the fucking corrupt media and associations
I sincerely hope as some on here have pointed out that the initial furore has died down and the truth can hopefully come out.
Cunts can all fuck off - Been City for 51 years now and got another 51 to go! if they think we are going anywhere they have another think coming.
Keep the faith fellow blues.
I wish there was a way to know you are in the good old days....before you've actually left them...
Paul68
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: All the 17-18!

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:47 pm

jimmygrimble2 wrote:I'm feeling sick at the shit that's being thrown at my club. Feeling physically sick.
Yet other fans seem to be on our side! I have Southampton and Portsmouth about 25 miles away, Reading about 16 and London about 40 so I meet a fair cross sections of fans and also talk to engineers at my company who are nationwide and they mostly can see the sheer blatant corruptness (is that a word?) that is going on - a lot of them have experienced the decisions against them whilst playing bindipperVARpool and can't believe nothing is being done.
I sincerely hope as some on here have pointed out that the initial furore has died down and the truth can hopefully come out.
Cunts can all fuck off - Been City for 51 years now and got another 51 to go! if they think we are going anywhere they have another think coming.

I’m actually enjoying the “us against the evil empire” that is UEFA and it’s now our chance to burn them to the ground .

I’ve now read that UEFA want to investigate is further from 2016 till now - ya ya ya yep ,,,,, I hope we incinerate them .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Hazy2 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:50 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:I really would like to know if City will ban some of these so called journalists when we are found not guilty by CAS.

I do not mind (well I do actually ) a journo to spew his opinion in the tabloids but when he sticks it to all and sundry as if its a ''fact'' then that cunt needs to be banned from our club indefinitely.

If this week has not changed the club towards the likes of Herbert nothing will.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Simister » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:38 pm

Simister
Superman's Underpants

My favourite player is: SWP

Postby Why always me? » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:59 pm

jimmygrimble2 wrote:I'm feeling sick at the shit that's being thrown at my club. Feeling physically sick.

I feel the same. I am quite upset and somewhat shocked with regards to the vitriol being aimed at us.
Why always me?
Joey Barton's Twitter Account

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby patrickblue » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:42 pm

Blimey, you must live next door to me.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Bear60 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:33 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:I really would like to know if City will ban some of these so called journalists when we are found not guilty by CAS.

I totally agree horrible cunts the lot of them except for one who I quite like , and the ex footballers turned pundit grip my shit the likes of Carragher Stan Cauliflower etc.
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby PeterParker » Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:41 pm

Bear60 wrote:

I totally agree horrible cunts the lot of them except for one who I quite like , and the ex footballers turned pundit grip my shit the likes of Carragher Stan Cauliflower etc.

I said it. Just for his last twitter reaction, Wio should never be allowed to step a foot on our ground.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby blootoof » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:15 pm

Mase wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
blootoof wrote:The irony of all this is that all the idiots sticking the boot in for going against their precious 'do no wrong' UEFA will be accusing them of taking fuckin backhanders if/when we are cleared.

''We are City , we do what we want '' normally gets them even more agitated.In Fact that should be sung every time opposing fans start their ''cheating'' chants at games

WE’RE MAN CITY! WE SPEND WHAT WE WANT!

''We are City , we do/spend what we want"

Feed on the hate. I'm beginning to love it
blootoof
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Nick » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:21 pm

Bit raggy
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby blootoof » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:45 pm

Our cards are marked either way. Might as well milk it. Personally, I'd rather we just kicked shit out of the lot of em.
blootoof
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:22 pm

I wonder if something has been said to that motherless fuck Herbert, he has definitely dialled down the anti City rhetoric in his recent media feeds?
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Paul68 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:15 pm

patrickblue wrote:

Blimey, you must live next door to me.

Yes mate.... Basingstoke - Posh end of London!
I wish there was a way to know you are in the good old days....before you've actually left them...
Paul68
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: All the 17-18!

Postby nottsblue » Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:40 am

Watching SSN this morning they had a segment on the best club side ever over a three year period.

Was truly stunned we weren't even in the top 12
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Mase » Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:45 am

I’d absolutely love it if just for the time being Bernardo could stop doing interviews because it seems like he won’t shut the fuck up about this team or that player. It’s constantly getting twisted so he needs to learn.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Scatman » Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:52 am

nottsblue wrote:Watching SSN this morning they had a segment on the best club side ever over a three year period.

Three year? That's a bit random. Where did the current Liverpool side come?
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Mase » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:09 am

Scatman wrote:
nottsblue wrote:Watching SSN this morning they had a segment on the best club side ever over a three year period.

Three year? That's a bit random. Where did the current Liverpool side come?

Southampton.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:31 am

The simple fact about Liverpool is that they were fucking shit and a nothing club for a large city ( shihole) since it’s creation up until Bill Shankly arrived in the 70s so that’s 80 years or so of shitness deserving of that city (shithole) . They then had a golden era of around 20 years which Shankly started ,it ended in the modern football era of the 90s . They will now have a couple of great seasons helped and aided by modern day corruption (VAR & media ) then slump into another 30 odd years of abject averagness . But everyone please rejoice in the fact these bin dipping murdering thick as fuck degenerate scouse cunts have been “relevant “ for a couple of years .

Fucking deluded scouse bastards
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum