Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:08 pm

Justified logic wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Merson is the one they go to when they want to make a point and is scripted to do so. Wtf have we got to do with anything this weekend?

Just like the Wiggy non-story that was reported around the clock, these cunts are on script to big up their cuntish teams and belittle ours. Anybody would've thought most of the media would've been salivating to report that game on Tuesday but instead went with the Rag PR that they were fed just to downplay our achievement.

Sickly cunts, the lot of them!

Do you really think Sky would draw attention to the CL whilst BT Sports has sole TV rights to the games?

And your point is? I was talking about the media in general, or did you not notice?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Justified logic » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:54 am

Beefymcfc wrote:
Justified logic wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Merson is the one they go to when they want to make a point and is scripted to do so. Wtf have we got to do with anything this weekend?

Just like the Wiggy non-story that was reported around the clock, these cunts are on script to big up their cuntish teams and belittle ours. Anybody would've thought most of the media would've been salivating to report that game on Tuesday but instead went with the Rag PR that they were fed just to downplay our achievement.

Do you really think Sky would draw attention to the CL whilst BT Sports has sole TV rights to the games?

And your point is? I was talking about the media in general, or did you not notice?

Really? Who then are these "most of the media" that weren't salivating? Sky, and...
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:43 am

Justified logic wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
Justified logic wrote:

Really? Who then are these "most of the media" that weren't salivating? Sky, and...

Interesting. You come on the Football Media thread to defend them, or just contraire?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Original Dub » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:51 am

Original Dub

Postby everyonehatesus » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:57 am

A groupe of friends are off to see merson do a footballl talk and dinner near here. I had to turn it down as i honestly couldnt see myself sitting through it and not punching the prick.
everyonehatesus
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:59 am

Original Dub wrote:No. That's not what he said.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... ement-date

No, it's not what he said but, as usual, the focus is all on the Rags. This season has become the extreme for everything Rag'ish. From refereeing decisions to the media love-in, it all seems very contrived, yet they're still in 6th?

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:56 am

everyonehatesus wrote:A groupe of friends are off to see merson do a footballl talk and dinner near here. I had to turn it down as i honestly couldnt see myself sitting through it and not punching the prick.

You did have the other option though; you could have attended the dinner and then taken him outside to give him a good thumping.

It would have been therapeutic, to say the least...........
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Justified logic » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:39 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Justified logic wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
Justified logic wrote:

Interesting. You come on the Football Media thread to defend them, or just contraire?

So, no one except Sky then.
Justified logic

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:43 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Original Dub wrote:No. That's not what he said.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... ement-date

No, it's not what he said but, as usual, the focus is all on the Rags. This season has become the extreme for everything Rag'ish. From refereeing decisions to the media love-in, it all seems very contrived, yet they're still in 6th?

They always have a fuckign Munchen blabbing about how great his club is and we have to rely on someone neutral to back ours.

Its the same theme on sky watching our matches.

Fucking turds.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby everyonehatesus » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:55 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
everyonehatesus wrote:A groupe of friends are off to see merson do a footballl talk and dinner near here. I had to turn it down as i honestly couldnt see myself sitting through it and not punching the prick.

You did have the other option though; you could have attended the dinner and then taken him outside to give him a good thumping.

Yeah but I really can't afford another blip lol, and I don't think I could stop if I started on the fucking twat
everyonehatesus
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:53 pm

everyonehatesus wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:

Yeah but I really can't afford another blip lol, and I don't think I could stop if I started on the fucking twat

We can only hope that, one of these days, this sorry excuse for a human being will get his 'comeuppance'........just hope it's sooner, rather than later.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby nottsblue » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:55 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
everyonehatesus wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:

We can only hope that, one of these days, this sorry excuse for a human being will get his 'comeuppance'........just hope it's sooner, rather than later.

He probably has just got dementia thirty years early
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby iwasthere2012 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:23 pm

I'd stay out of the papers tomorrow OD if I were you.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:01 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:I'd stay out of the papers tomorrow OD if I were you.

These days, that seems to be good advice at any time, unfortunately.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Original Dub » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:52 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:I'd stay out of the papers tomorrow OD if I were you.

I actually never buy the papers would you believe.

Pretty much everything I post on this thread comes from my newsnow.co.uk feed and I have that set to only give me City news. Pretty amazing the endless amount of City hating that makes its way to me when you think about it!
Original Dub

Postby Original Dub » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:16 pm

Original Dub

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:24 pm

Original Dub wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/zlatan-ibrahimovic-now-won-32-9925945

Wow. What a player.
They should really build their team around him for years and years to come.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Justified logic » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:36 pm

Original Dub wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/zlatan-ibrahimovic-now-won-32-9925945

Now, you know you shouldn't have posted that..
Justified logic

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:43 pm

What two European trophies has he won. He won Europe's charity shield and what else?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:14 pm

There's been some pretty intensive and mind-boggling research carried out there OD, by the Mirror, to produce a completely meaningless piece of journalism.............

Now, in the last ten days, I've eaten twenty two vegetarian meals, which is fifteen more than the next door neighbour, who happens to be a carnivore because she likes her meat........ :o :o

Utterly and completely meaningless drivel.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum