Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby Swales4ever » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:23 am

:P :lol:
:arrow:
a RAG FREE ZONE is also a specially inspiring aspiration :mrgreen:

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby Original Dub » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:19 pm

london blue 2 wrote:Thing is, most of the sheep can't see this...

One of our own can't even fucking see it mate
Original Dub

Postby Wonderwall » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:10 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:52 Consecutive passes before we scored against the cloggers and not ONE WORD from the press about it....not one.

Now , call me paranoid.........................

They're probably hoping it didn't really happen Carl and there must be an abundance of disbelief.

If our so-called 'second string' XI can do this against a team of hard-bitten, out and out cloggers, they'll be terrified of what our so-called 'first XI' will be able to do against their beloved Scum.

We need to humiliate the Swamp Rats, in their own back yard come the derby, playing football like this. With the audience that will be watching, world-wide, there can then be no 'cover-up' operation possible.

According to the OS "Since Opta began collecting such passing data for the Premier League at the start of the 2010-11 season, no goal has boasted more passes in the build-up than Sane's."
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby iwasthere2012 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:01 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:52 Consecutive passes before we scored against the cloggers and not ONE WORD from the press about it....not one.

They're probably hoping it didn't really happen Carl and there must be an abundance of disbelief.

If our so-called 'second string' XI can do this against a team of hard-bitten, out and out cloggers, they'll be terrified of what our so-called 'first XI' will be able to do against their beloved Scum.

We need to humiliate the Swamp Rats, in their own back yard come the derby, playing football like this. With the audience that will be watching, world-wide, there can then be no 'cover-up' operation possible.

According to the OS "Since Opta began collecting such passing data for the Premier League at the start of the 2010-11 season, no goal has boasted more passes in the build-up than Sane's."

Probably null and voided by the fact the goalie touched it and then we scored on the rebound.
All that passing gone to waste in Opta.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby bigblue » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:21 pm

Gareth Barry has an interview in the daily star where he says his favorite football moment is winning 6-1 at the swamp. Bit curious he didn't say winning the league with a last minute goal. Regardless, nice to hear. He's like the anti-Milner
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby london blue 2 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:14 pm

Negative reporting once again from the BBC Guardiola was asked question about whether he agreed with Mourinho that the League Cup was a waste of time he agreed and said it's a waste of energy for the teams and this is now the leading leading story on the BBC with a clearly negative slant.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:35 pm

If that was the rags scum it'd be on a loop on Sky for 2 years. We have media full of football-hating wankers.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby bigblue » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:07 pm

london blue 2 wrote:Negative reporting once again from the BBC Guardiola was asked question about whether he agreed with Mourinho that the League Cup was a waste of time he agreed and said it's a waste of energy for the teams and this is now the leading leading story on the BBC with a clearly negative slant.

I completely agree though. Why have a league cup when you already have an FA Cup that includes all the leagues? I'd put the Europa League in the same category. Waste of time that only exists to sell ad space and sponsorships. Especially with how many fixtures there are in the calendar already.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Swales4ever » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:16 pm

bigblue wrote:Gareth Barry has an interview in the daily star where he says his favorite football moment is winning 6-1 at the swamp. Bit curious he didn't say winning the league with a last minute goal. Regardless, nice to hear. He's like the anti-Milner

dunno Big, I for one feel that as THE turning point on Contemporary City History. of course winning the league is what ultimately matters, but....
kinda understand where Bazza's coming from

You tell best, as resident Born Blue, what being "Noisy Neighbours" and "irrelevant laughing stock" was about, day by day, under the sword of Slur ruling.

2. "ACID QUEEN"

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Scatman » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:41 pm

Gazbaz probably means his favourite game. The six one wasn't a moment.

People talk about us winning the league as the best match ever. It wasn't. It was a terrible match. The last 2 minutes were the best 2 minutes and the moment sergio put the winner in was the best moment.

The best game of that season was of course the 6-1. It will probably never be surpassed.
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby bigblue » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:56 pm

Scatman wrote:Gazbaz probably means his favourite game. The six one wasn't a moment.

People talk about us winning the league as the best match ever. It wasn't. It was a terrible match. The last 2 minutes were the best 2 minutes and the moment sergio put the winner in was the best moment.

The best game of that season was of course the 6-1. It will probably never be surpassed.

True. And he actually got subbed off at the end for Dzeko. So he wasn't actually on the field for the final few minutes
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Nigels Tackle » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:57 pm

Scatman wrote:Gazbaz probably means his favourite game. The six one wasn't a moment.

6-1 was the best result but the best performance that season was the 5-1 at whl. we were unplayable that day.
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Swales4ever » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:33 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:

6-1 was the best result but the best performance that season was the 5-1 at whl. we were unplayable that day.

see here, here!
stick to your football, you'll rarely be embarassed by that. 1st half @ tottingham was truely majestic.
not as significant as the demolition derby, though.

never venture out on deep waters, son. there are sharks, whose existence you may struggle to grasp, but yet are there... :lol:

2. "ACID QUEEN"

Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby zuricity » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:12 pm

I wonder how much time motd will devote to Citys lacklustre 5-0 compared to the Rags brilliant 1 -0 away victory at the saints tonight ?
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Swales4ever » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:19 pm

Haven't seen the game, obviously, I also wonder how much of that terrific 1/nil win was due to Saints benting over the almaighty history of the filth.

2. "ACID QUEEN"

Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Dameerto » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:39 pm

zuricity wrote:I wonder how much time motd will devote to Citys lacklustre 5-0 compared to the Rags brilliant 1 -0 away victory at the saints tonight ?

ON the Beeb's 'Final Score' programme they were raving about Delph's goal and telling people to watch MotD so they might give us some good press.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby CTID Hants » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:31 pm

First up on MOTD, Murphy and Keown in the studio, let's see what they have to say....

My money on Murphy being more cuntish than Keown!
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:19 pm

English journalist gets embarrassed by Man City tweet following side’s 5-0 demolition job against Crystal Palace

English journalist Darren Lewis got hilariously embarrassed by a tweet he sent this afternoon mocking Man City’s stale first half against Crystal Palace after Pep Guardiola’s side demolished Man City 5-0 at the Etihad.

Lewis, who works for the Mirror, tweeted “Still goalless at City against Palace? Weren’t they supposed to be winning 12-0 today? #reality”, which was just before the home side put five past Roy Hodgson’s team to remain at the top of the Premier League

Maybe next time, Mr Lewis will think twice before mocking a Pep Guardiola team as dominant and clinical as this one.

Follow
Darren Lewis ✔ @MirrorDarren
Still goalless at City against Palace? Weren't they supposed to be winning 12-0 today? #reality
10:42 AM - Sep 23, 2017

FUCKING NOB.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:27 pm

zuricity wrote:I wonder how much time motd will devote to Citys lacklustre 5-0 compared to the Rags brilliant 1 -0 away victory at the saints tonight ?

Not seen any highlights as have just staggered in from the pub but I've heard they were under the pump at Southampton with 6 defenders on at the end. Wankers.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby dazby » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:52 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:English journalist gets embarrassed by Man City tweet following side’s 5-0 demolition job against Crystal Palace

English journalist Darren Lewis got hilariously embarrassed by a tweet he sent this afternoon mocking Man City’s stale first half against Crystal Palace after Pep Guardiola’s side demolished Man City 5-0 at the Etihad.

Lewis, who works for the Mirror, tweeted “Still goalless at City against Palace? Weren’t they supposed to be winning 12-0 today? #reality”, which was just before the home side put five past Roy Hodgson’s team to remain at the top of the Premier League

Maybe next time, Mr Lewis will think twice before mocking a Pep Guardiola team as dominant and clinical as this one.

Follow
Darren Lewis ✔ @MirrorDarren
Still goalless at City against Palace? Weren't they supposed to be winning 12-0 today? #reality
10:42 AM - Sep 23, 2017

FUCKING NOB.

If PeP does not change this then we could be in trouble...Palace will 100% score today with the way Stones and Otto are playing.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum