Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby PeterParker » Sat May 18, 2019 9:06 pm

3 hours since the game ended, no news on Sky Sports Facebook and Twitter Pages.

Keep that in mind when you lot want to renew your subscriptions.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat May 18, 2019 10:29 pm

And so it all comes back to the AGENDA that is against our club.This is what I have been banging on about for fuckign years and years.

PeP was asked if he took money apart from his fuckign salary !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK ? On a treble winning day he was asked this after the match.

I want that fuckign CUNT so called journo banned form our club.

HATEFUL FUCKING BITTER BASTARDS!!!!
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Outcast » Sat May 18, 2019 11:40 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:And so it all comes back to the AGENDA that is against our club.This is what I have been banging on about for fuckign years and years.

PeP was asked if he took money apart from his fuckign salary !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK ? On a treble winning day he was asked this after the match.

Banning?

The cunt needs kidnapping, torturing and execution in front of his fellow journos to set an example. I'm against human torturing but happy to turn a blind eye on those vermins.
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat May 18, 2019 11:46 pm

Outcast wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:And so it all comes back to the AGENDA that is against our club.This is what I have been banging on about for fuckign years and years.

Banning?

The cunt needs kidnapping, torturing and execution in front of his fellow journos to set an example. I'm against human torturing but happy to turn a blind eye on those vermins.

When we won the premiership and I looked at the back pages of the dirty fuckign mail it was headlined about that sack of shit Pogba arguing with some Munchen supportes and then underneath it was about City winning the prem....I thought to myself that the Agenda ridden fucking cunts are outdoing themselves yet again........................PeP brought this very same issue up yesterday..how is it possible they papers print about that some Rag player arguing with a Rag fan when City had just won the prem, he said.

Keep on winning City , haters will hate whilst we keep breaking records.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby zuricity » Sun May 19, 2019 4:34 am

Spuds finished in the league closer on points to Watford than to City.

One could argue that 'On their Day' any other mid table PL team could reach the CL Final , that's how watered down this competition is .

Only the Champions please, and therefore fewer and more interesting games.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun May 19, 2019 8:12 am

I've just heard that and thought Pep handled it very well by nearly exploding, throwing it back to him asking if Harris believed he deserved that sort of question after winning a treble and also if he was accusing him of taking backhanders! Pep's face said it all.

But, how can these cunts ask the question in the first place, there was no reason whatsoever to even contemplate a question such as that, nevermind ask it.

As the club state, this is a clear and obvious attack on our club and now they have got so low they have started on the actual fans.

The Agenda is clear for all to see, driven by the cartel clubs and their fans/mates/employees in the media.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby gmercer1 » Sun May 19, 2019 8:51 am

Just switched Sunday Supplement......all about the financial fair play.....not heard a word about the treble yet
gmercer1
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun May 19, 2019 9:36 am

gmercer1 wrote:Just switched Sunday Supplement......all about the financial fair play.....not heard a word about the treble yet

The bitterness and hatred is for all to see. Not bothered with the media for a while now and the SS is exactly what is wrong with the media in this country. Just another platform to spout their opinion.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun May 19, 2019 10:51 am

Oliver, the cunt Holt in the Mail starts his cup final report wth reference to oil money, these bastards will not give it a rest will they :mrgreen:
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby PeterParker » Sun May 19, 2019 10:59 am

Harry Dowd scored wrote:Oliver, the cunt Holt in the Mail starts his cup final report wth reference to oil money, these bastards will not give it a rest will they :mrgreen:

The worm had a tweet yesterday saying that Fergie's 99 season was better. :lol:
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby PeterParker » Sun May 19, 2019 11:03 am

Also, I think me might have missed a tweet the past month :lol: :lol: :lol:

PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby patrickblue » Sun May 19, 2019 12:11 pm

This is the headline on an excuse of an article in today's Express by Danny Murphy (wonder who he used to play for).

Man City star Kevin De Bruyne predicted to have Pep Guardiola transfer talks after FA Cup

I won't even bother with a link, but it's basically Murphy surmising that Kev must have been pissed off being on the bench and will therefore ask for a transfer.

Adds a whole new dimension to "you couldn't make it up"
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby john@staustell » Sun May 19, 2019 12:21 pm

patrickblue wrote:This is the headline on an excuse of an article in today's Express by Danny Murphy (wonder who he used to play for).

Man City star Kevin De Bruyne predicted to have Pep Guardiola transfer talks after FA Cup

I won't even bother with a link, but it's basically Murphy surmising that Kev must have been pissed off being on the bench and will therefore ask for a transfer.

Saw this

You can only laugh
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Mase » Sun May 19, 2019 12:22 pm

john@staustell wrote:
patrickblue wrote:This is the headline on an excuse of an article in today's Express by Danny Murphy (wonder who he used to play for).

Saw this

You can only laugh

He's only just signed a new contract hasn't he? :lol:
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby zuricity » Sun May 19, 2019 12:25 pm

I read the article. The headline has no relevance to the article. The article even quotes Tin Tin as saying he cant wait for next season after having five injury setbacks. No reference to any transfer talks, just a fake headline, because the headlines are the click bait.

Who cares about what that thicko thinks anyway .
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby nottsblue » Sun May 19, 2019 12:31 pm

zuricity wrote:

I read the article. The headline has no relevance to the article. The article even quotes Tin Tin as saying he cant wait for next season after having five injury setbacks. No reference to any transfer talks, just a fake headline, because the headlines are the click bait.

Who cares about what that thicko thinks anyway .

Murphy.

The very same knob who on the Debate last week unequivocally said Klopp was manager of the year and that the treble had been done before so it was no big deal. It was pointed out a domestic treble had never been achieved before and he just shrugged it off.

Not in Aldridge's league, no one is. That cunt is way ahead. But getting more bitter and deluded as each trophy is lifted
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Hazy2 » Sun May 19, 2019 12:42 pm

On KDB I see him leaving TBH I said three months ago, I hope I am wrong but he looks wronged to me,
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby patrickblue » Sun May 19, 2019 12:55 pm

Hazy2 wrote:On KDB I see him leaving TBH I said three months ago, I hope I am wrong but he looks wronged to me,

Is your real name Danny Murphy?
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Sun May 19, 2019 1:39 pm

Hazy2 wrote:On KDB I see him leaving TBH I said three months ago, I hope I am wrong but he looks wronged to me,

I thought he looked like he was loving being back yesterday and playing all-out attack. His frustration has been with his body letting him down.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby bigblue » Sun May 19, 2019 3:03 pm

PeterParker wrote:Also, I think me might have missed a tweet the past month :lol: :lol: :lol:

His latest tweets (frm a month ago) are great. Just clip after clip of him criticising the rags
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum