Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby Swales4ever » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:45 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:As a footnote : if there is any nicking going on then it's from merseyside...those thieving cunts nick everything.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Collymore.... I'd just ship the asshole to one of those "plantacion de piñas", You know...

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:55 pm

Wonderwall wrote:I am not putting a link to it, but Stan "woman beater" Collymore has written the biggest piece of shit in the mirror. Praising Maureen and slagging city.

Love that fact that Pep has really got to him. The fact that Pep didn't have a clue who he was has really fucked with Collymore's ego.

He was a first class cunt before this and leopards don't change their spots.

I've just read his drivel......the best part is the comment section below.

He cannot comment anymore tonight, he's busy dogging right now.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby freshie » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:08 pm

Wonderwall wrote:I am not putting a link to it, but Stan "woman beater" Collymore has written the biggest piece of shit in the mirror. Praising Maureen and slagging city.

Love that fact that Pep has really got to him. The fact that Pep didn't have a clue who he was has really fucked with Collymore's ego.

Had to read it - read some bullshit in my time but that is the worst piece of journalism I have ever read. He must have known he is chatting shit as he wrote it. Sad, bitter woman beater
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:50 am

Watch on youtube.com
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Original Dub » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:15 am

Original Dub

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:34 am

Original Dub wrote:https://www.mcfcwatch.com/2017/10/17/unlike-english-newspapers-italian-sports-pages-celebrate-beautiful-manchester-city-vs-napoli-tie/

Its just fuckign unreal isnt it - do the hacks think noone, other than Munchen , London's team and the Bindipping supporters, would be interested in reading about today's game ,other than a snippet ?

Not only the 2 most potent attacking teams in world football , but also the fact that both teams are tearing everyone apart in their respective leagues ?

Its still laughable,
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Swales4ever » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:38 am

FUCK THE MUNICHS SUCKING DRIVELS AND ALL OTHERS DIPPERS, ARSE AND SPUDS TOSSERS!

just saying.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby Chinners » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:47 am

To be fair if a club, say like Udinese, was put up for sale, then that would be on the back pages of Italian papers instead. There is plenty on City in the papers I read in the café this morning albeit 2-3 pages in
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby Original Dub » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:03 pm

Chinners wrote:To be fair if a club, say like Udinese, was put up for sale, then that would be on the back pages of Italian papers instead. There is plenty on City in the papers I read in the café this morning albeit 2-3 pages in

Newcastle has been up for sale for about 10 years :lol:
Original Dub

Postby Chinners » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:07 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Chinners wrote:To be fair if a club, say like Udinese, was put up for sale, then that would be on the back pages of Italian papers instead. There is plenty on City in the papers I read in the café this morning albeit 2-3 pages in

Ha ha ... I can see them following in our footsteps, pending who buys them of course
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby Original Dub » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:13 pm

Chinners wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

Ha ha ... I can see them following in our footsteps, pending who buys them of course

I don't know how Ashley is still there. That special he did on Sky was a car crash.
Original Dub

Postby gillie » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:18 pm

I started reading what he wrote but just could not punish myself by finishing the bullshit. Attention seeking knobhead that he is and as such we really should ignore the cunt.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Justified logic » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:53 pm

How BT Sport appeals to its audience.

A look ahead to this weekend's Premier League matches, including Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool, Everton v Arsenal, Huddersfield Town v Manchester United and Chelsea v Watford.

The best stats and facts ahead of this weekend's games. Title rivals Tottenham and Liverpool clash at Wembley, Everton host Arsenal and Manchester United travel to Huddersfield.

Highlights of this weekend's Premier League matches, including Tottenham v Liverpool, Everton v Arsenal, Huddersfield Town v Manchester United and Chelsea v Watford.
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby PeterParker » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:53 pm

Really looking forward for MOTD tonight.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby nottsblue » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:45 pm

Just flicked onto the BBC's football home page. Was wondering if there was an article on Aguero equalling the clubs goal scoring record. Hadn't held out much hope to be honest.

Surprise surprise, it's not a headline and is given the briefest mention in the match report. Considering when Shrek equalled the ticket touts record for the rags that is was breaking news on the actual news page, this is piss poor
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby johnny crossan » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:56 pm

Original Dub wrote:

a few years ago while enjoying refreshments at the Caviar Bar in the Emirates Palace - I was shown the very booth where Ashley waited in vain for two days for an audience with our owners while trying to sell his crown jewels.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Original Dub » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:51 pm

Original Dub

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:53 pm

nottsblue wrote:Just flicked onto the BBC's football home page. Was wondering if there was an article on Aguero equalling the clubs goal scoring record. Hadn't held out much hope to be honest.

Surprise surprise, it's not a headline and is given the briefest mention in the match report. Considering when Shrek equalled the ticket touts record for the rags that is was breaking news on the actual news page, this is piss poor

The Beeb had it as breaking news 6 months before. The build up was hideous!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:23 pm

Original Dub wrote:Sky peddling the "soft penalty".

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sp ... tunate-pen

Should've heard Nicholas, tried so hard to lay into us but just couldn't. Stelling pushed him but he knew he'd look like an absolute cock. His face said everything at the end, as if to say 'I tried!'.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Original Dub » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:30 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Original Dub wrote:Sky peddling the "soft penalty".

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sp ... tunate-pen

Should've heard Nicholas, tried so hard to lay into us but just couldn't. Stelling pushed him but he knew he'd look like an absolute cock. His face said everything at the end, as if to say 'I tried!'.

It's an obvious agenda and most of us know that by now, but what is really interesting is how they are handling the most impressive start ever seen in the premier league and trying to poke holes in it.

It makes this part of our evolution that little bit more special.
Original Dub

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum