Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby bigblue » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:57 pm

Still trying to figure out why shearer said he's biased towards the rags. They were his rivals his whole playing career, so must just be a case of drinking the swampy kool-aid
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:59 pm

bigblue wrote:Still trying to figure out why shearer said he's biased towards the rags. They were his rivals his whole playing career, so must just be a case of drinking the swampy kool-aid

Think Trevor Sinclair.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Mase » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:25 pm

bigblue wrote:Still trying to figure out why shearer said he's biased towards the rags. They were his rivals his whole playing career, so must just be a case of drinking the swampy kool-aid

He was taking the piss. Because someone on Twitter questions his bias against City last season.

He's a fuckin egg in a bun.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby City64 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:49 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:

Think Trevor Sinclair.

Im wondering if Trev has been axed by MOTD after his recent twitter "outing" of rag bias ? Seriously hope not but he has been quiet on twitter lately .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:58 pm

City64 wrote:

Think Trevor Sinclair.

Im wondering if Trev has been axed by MOTD after his recent twitter "outing" of rag bias ? Seriously hope not but he has been quiet on twitter lately .

He was on Football Focus yesterday mate.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby City64 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:03 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
City64 wrote:

Think Trevor Sinclair.

He was on Football Focus yesterday mate.

Thanks pal .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby nottsblue » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:55 am

nottsblue wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
Original Dub wrote:Garth Crooks says the rags purchases are
"Nothing less than phenomenal "

Again, another cunt who needs to scrape a living by pandering to the Rag cunts for the BBC. How that fucking toad still gets an airing is beyond me. Must be a quota thing.

Garth Crooks is the very worst pundit and I use that term as loosely as possible. If possible, he makes Phil Neville look human instead of the Neanderthal he is

If anyone was in any doubt about how dumb Garth Crooks is, then check out his team of the week on the BBC football page.

Shrek is in there! In midfield!
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Original Dub » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:03 am

Garth Crooks already showed his colours last week when he said the rags were favourite because their "purchases in this window have been nothing short of phenomenal ".

I shit you not.
Original Dub

Postby PeterParker » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:36 am

How do you think you get jobs as a football expert if you do not give a decent colon cleaning to the rags?

Shearer, Henry, Carragher, Souness, Redknapp, etc.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Nickyboy » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:38 am

Mase wrote:

He was taking the piss. Because someone on Twitter questions his bias against City last season.

I'd forgotten about that. If he was saying that and it was tongue in cheek maybe we don't need to be so prescious about it!
Nickyboy
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Justified logic » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:45 am

Nickyboy wrote:
Mase wrote:

I'd forgotten about that. If he was saying that and it was tongue in cheek maybe we don't need to be so prescious about it!

Difficult to tell whether it was tongue in cheek, bitter or real as he wasn't smiling when he said it.
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Justified logic » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:47 am

nottsblue wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
Original Dub wrote:Garth Crooks says the rags purchases are
"Nothing less than phenomenal "

Again, another cunt who needs to scrape a living by pandering to the Rag cunts for the BBC. How that fucking toad still gets an airing is beyond me. Must be a quota thing.

Garth Crooks is the very worst pundit and I use that term as loosely as possible. If possible, he makes Phil Neville look human instead of the Neanderthal he is

If anyone was in any doubt about how dumb Garth Crooks is, then check out his team of the week on the BBC football page.

Shrek is in there! In midfield!

He always crams his team of Saturday/Sunday with goal scorers. If he was a manager his team would regularly score 10 or 12 goals.
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:14 pm

PeterParker wrote:

How do you think you get jobs as a football expert if you do not give a decent colon cleaning to the rags?

Shearer, Henry, Carragher, Souness, Redknapp, etc.

Nice description PP.

Well done to you :D :D
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Nick » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:53 pm

Just seen "former city player" getting done for sexual assault while a woman sleeps..

But Darius vassell is an ex Aston villa player ?
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Nick » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:57 pm

Since when did sly sports news have a "most money spent" table on the right.

Good job I rip these cunts off
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby zuricity » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:01 pm

Mase wrote:

Would that be fried or boiled?
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby zuricity » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:10 pm

Nick wrote:Just seen "former city player" getting done for sexual assault while a woman sleeps..

But Darius vassell is an ex Aston villa player ?

What has the woman got to do with it ? was she the cleaner ?
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Dameerto » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:24 pm

london blue 2 wrote:
patrickblue wrote:
littlebig wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:Can we paste the text rather than feed thier agenda by posting links. Hate going on those pages to read this shit. Curiosity often gets the better.

Anyway, another dig, in the images "city spent 50 mil on Walker" whilst scum simply "signed lukaku from everton"

Twats

Second this. I never click links for Sky / Mail etc. but would like to see what's being said.

I remember a few years back one/some of the media outlets emailed/wrote to whoever was running this site at the time, stating that by cutting and pasting their articles/stories/bullshit, we were infringing their copyright or some such and if it continued, they might sue the site.
That's when the links as opposed to cut and paste started.
I'm sure WW, will be able to cast some more light on it.

So can we not paste the story and provide the link like most of the useless cunts on Twitter? Then we can know the content without adding to thier agenda.

As long as you give credit (by providing a link to the orginal article) you are fine to copy/paste. They can get annoyed with stolen content if you don't don't, though.
The only exception is paid content - I wouldn't recommend pasting from anything behind a paywall.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby london blue 2 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:39 pm

Dameerto wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:
patrickblue wrote:
littlebig wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:Can we paste the text rather than feed thier agenda by posting links. Hate going on those pages to read this shit. Curiosity often gets the better.

Anyway, another dig, in the images "city spent 50 mil on Walker" whilst scum simply "signed lukaku from everton"

Twats

Second this. I never click links for Sky / Mail etc. but would like to see what's being said.

I remember a few years back one/some of the media outlets emailed/wrote to whoever was running this site at the time, stating that by cutting and pasting their articles/stories/bullshit, we were infringing their copyright or some such and if it continued, they might sue the site.

So can we not paste the story and provide the link like most of the useless cunts on Twitter? Then we can know the content without adding to thier agenda.

As long as you give credit (by providing a link to the orginal article) you are fine to copy/paste. They can get annoyed with stolen content if you don't don't, though.
The only exception is paid content - I wouldn't recommend pasting from anything behind a paywall.

Sweet. Let's make it a rule as they don't need anymore clicks from us...
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Dameerto » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:24 pm

london blue 2 wrote:
Dameerto wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:
patrickblue wrote:

Sweet. Let's make it a rule as they don't need anymore clicks from us...

Just run it by Wonderwall first, he will know what the site was threatened with etc. and how any message from them was worded.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum