Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby Nigels Tackle » Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:12 pm

Outcast wrote:I'm I losing my mind here, wasn't there s debate on 'farmers legaue' or was that taken down? I'm I having some kind of a deja vu here?

ross made a fool of himself earlier if memory serves me right?
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:29 pm

The fucking site crashed as soon as it got its breath after reading that tripe from Ross .It rebooted itself 20 times .

He should be yellow carded .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby zuricity » Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:25 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:The fucking site crashed as soon as it got its breath after reading that tripe from Ross .It rebooted itself 20 times .

He should be yellow carded .

blame apple and google .
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Mase » Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:59 am

Pep -

"I won't think about the future when I still have the contract I have," Guardiola told a news conference on Friday. "I'm not good enough to think far, far away. My future always depends on results, I'm not concerned. I'm good here, comfortable, they gave me everything.

"My decision will be taken with the club, I have a lot of confidence. They gave me everything so I cannot betray them. That would be not nice. Together we took decisions to come here and to extend the contract two times and it will be the same now, it depends how they feel about me, how I feel myself in the club."

I think if we can get his transfer targets this summer, then we might see him extend again.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby salford city » Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:04 am

Mase wrote:Pep -

"I won't think about the future when I still have the contract I have," Guardiola told a news conference on Friday. "I'm not good enough to think far, far away. My future always depends on results, I'm not concerned. I'm good here, comfortable, they gave me everything.

"My decision will be taken with the club, I have a lot of confidence. They gave me everything so I cannot betray them. That would be not nice. Together we took decisions to come here and to extend the contract two times and it will be the same now, it depends how they feel about me, how I feel myself in the club."

I think if we can get his transfer targets this summer, then we might see him extend again.

That's my take too. Doubt he goes before a chumps league win.
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:29 am

salford city wrote:

Could be here a long, long time if those corrupt fuckers at UEFA have anything to do with it.
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Dimples » Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:55 pm

Bluemoon4610 wrote:
salford city wrote:

Could be here a long, long time if those corrupt fuckers at UEFA have anything to do with it.

I agree, Pep cannot win a CL unless UEFA level the playing field. I think our CAS case has forced a change? To me we seem to be refereed in a different, more even handed manner since that judgement?
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby Mase » Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:18 pm

Lads, the playing field was level in the CL last season. It was the perfect chance to win it. He had a brain fart and fucked up the team selection in the final.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:53 pm

Mase wrote:Lads, the playing field was level in the CL last season. It was the perfect chance to win it. He had a brain fart and fucked up the team selection in the final.

Fact .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:20 pm

I hear he’s bald, and a fraud.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Dimples » Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:30 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Mase wrote:Lads, the playing field was level in the CL last season. It was the perfect chance to win it. He had a brain fart and fucked up the team selection in the final.

Fact .

Yep. More like diarrhea of the mind than a brain fart.
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:48 pm

Dimples wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Fact .

Kills me that 8 months later we have to be reminded!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:07 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Dimples wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Fact .

All will be forgiven if he doesn’t copy and fucking paste his dire decisions of the past .
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:26 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
Dimples wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Fact .

All will be forgiven if he doesn’t copy and fucking paste his dire decisions of the past .

There’s no guarantee of that but let’s see.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby john68 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:48 am

I rellay don't get all the misery and moaning on here. I can't see anything whatsoever that we have to moan about.

Currently we are watching the best football team any City fan in the whole of City's history has been priviledged to watch on a week to week basis.
We are watching the besr players in a group that any City fan has ever been able to watch.
We are winning more trophies than any other City teams in City's long history.
We have broken just about every record, even to nor breaking records that we have already previously broken.
We are are at the top table commercially, having beaten every dirty trick that the old G14 clubs threw at us. Exonerated at CAS.
Our Academy has amongst the best (if not the best) facilities in the sporting World and our youth teams won every domestic league last season. !0 of our academy players have been involved already this season in Premier Lge matchday squads.
We have seen more World class players representing City in one single game than other City fans have seen over the entirety of City's history.
There is a ton more stuff that we should feel priviledged and celebratory about this current City set up.
Not only that. Where the likes of the rags etc are buying in desperation, short term fixes like the Trannie and Wreck it Ralph, in order to try and catch us, City just keep plodding the pre planned path to success and getting better and better.

What the fuck is there to moan and whinge about????
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby Dimples » Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:06 am

And never forget that if the cheating continues it does not matter what team he picks, we will be dumped out. He picked the correct team against the Dippers in both legs - we got shafted. Same for the second leg against Spurs. Neither eliminations were Pep's fault.
So Pep had to hope for reasonable officials and then get his team selections correct.
Klopp and Rag Ralf only have to focus on their team selections and then piggy back on the official's decisions.
For ex, any media coverage of the results defining questionable decisions in both group stage Dipper matches Vs. Athi? Nope, not a word. Easy to do in a cup knockout competition like the CL, cheating can be easily buried and ignored by an invested media who focus on the next set of matches.
We win PL titles because it is harder to bury cheating over 38 games. But it still goes on, just look at yesterday and maybe today if the Dippers are in trouble.
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Outcast » Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:07 am

john68 wrote:I rellay don't get all the misery and moaning on here. I can't see anything whatsoever that we have to moan about.

Currently we are watching the best football team any City fan in the whole of City's history has been priviledged to watch on a week to week basis.
We are watching the besr players in a group that any City fan has ever been able to watch.
We have broken just about every record, even to nor breaking records that we have already previously broken.
We are are at the top table commercially, having beaten every dirty trick that the old G14 clubs threw at us. Exonerated at CAS.
Our Academy has amongst the best (if not the best) facilities in the sporting World and our youth teams won every domestic league last season. !0 of our academy players have been involved already this season in Premier Lge matchday squads.
We have seen more World class players representing City in one single game than other City fans have seen over the entirety of City's history.
There is a ton more stuff that we should feel priviledged and celebratory about this current City set up.
Not only that. Where the likes of the rags etc are buying in desperation, short term fixes like the Trannie and Wreck it Ralph, in order to try and catch us, City just keep plodding the pre planned path to success and getting better and better.

That pep talk (excuse the pun) doesn't compensate for his sucidal selection. We had a chance to really ram it down their throat but his ego got the better of him, I can't think 9f any other reason. So no I'm not over it but I'm trying to move on.
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby john68 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:10 am

Dimples wrote:And never forget that if the cheating continues it does not matter what team he picks, we will be dumped out. He picked the correct team against the Dippers in both legs - we got shafted. Same for the second leg against Spurs. Neither eliminations were Pep's fault.
So Pep had to hope for reasonable officials and then get his team selections correct.
Klopp and Rag Ralf only have to focus on their team selections and then piggy back on the official's decisions.
For ex, any media coverage of the results defining questionable decisions in both group stage Dipper matches Vs. Athi? Nope, not a word. Easy to do in a cup knockout competition like the CL, cheating can be easily buried and ignored by an invested media who focus on the next set of matches.
We win PL titles because it is harder to bury cheating over 38 games. But it still goes on, just look at yesterday and maybe today if the Dippers are in trouble.

I agree Dimples, but remember we have had major successes despite all that.
The football institutions and refs can only affect the result of a game with limitations. A ref can't affect a game beyond those limitations. If we score enough, he can't disallow them all.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:17 pm

Outcast wrote:
john68 wrote:I rellay don't get all the misery and moaning on here. I can't see anything whatsoever that we have to moan about.

That pep talk (excuse the pun) doesn't compensate for his sucidal selection. We had a chance to really ram it down their throat but his ego got the better of him, I can't think 9f any other reason. So no I'm not over it but I'm trying to move on.

Ditto
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Original Dub » Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:02 pm

This is fucking gold

https://www.liverpool.com/liverpool-fc- ... p-22847136

Jurgen Klopp's men are now nine points behind the league leaders but they have a game in hand to play. Win that, and it will be six points with a game in hand.
Original Dub
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Haaland

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum