Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby Outcast » Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:52 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:This is surprising isn’t it

Manchester United ace Marcus Rashford suffers injury blow as he withdraws from England squad

Well I'm hoping we follow suit and the following players pull out with cock muscle injury:

KDB
Haaland
Dias
Ederson
Rodders
Foden
Grealish
Mahrez
Ake
Walker
Akanji
Laporte
Gundo
Silva
Alverez
Stones
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Mase » Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:51 am

london blue 2 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Mase wrote:
Outcast wrote:Fucking ale, the tarquins jizzing is in full flow. Do these apes realise there are 10 games to go? I'd love it if we snatch it away from them in our last game and deflate the cunts. Can't have war defector stealing the show.

I hope we win the CL and those two muppets that fucked off to there are sat there thinking - “what have we done?!”

If we win it it will be because we don’t have anymore ‘missing open goals on a regular basis ‘ playing for us anymore .

And zinchenko is on my hate list - fucking gob shite coward he is.

Nothing against gabby but Zinchenko has become really tedious with his OTT “passion”. Been there 5 minutes and he’s acting like he came through their academy.

I’ve just seen the recent video of him hanging out his car leaving the stadium shouting “COME ON!!!!!” at Arsenal fans. The guy is totally embarrassing
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Two's Kompany » Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:55 am

Mase wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Mase wrote:
Outcast wrote:Fucking ale, the tarquins jizzing is in full flow. Do these apes realise there are 10 games to go? I'd love it if we snatch it away from them in our last game and deflate the cunts. Can't have war defector stealing the show.

I hope we win the CL and those two muppets that fucked off to there are sat there thinking - “what have we done?!”

If we win it it will be because we don’t have anymore ‘missing open goals on a regular basis ‘ playing for us anymore .

Nothing against gabby but Zinchenko has become really tedious with his OTT “passion”. Been there 5 minutes and he’s acting like he came through their academy.

I’ve just seen the recent video of him hanging out his car leaving the stadium shouting “COME ON!!!!!” at Arsenal fans. The guy is totally embarrassing

He'll do it wherever he plays.
Good player BUT professional cheerleader.
Two's Kompany
Robinho's Step Over

My favourite player is: Anyone in a City shirt!

Postby KinkyKinkladze » Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:38 am

I don't get the zinny hate. He was immense for us, we didn't want him so let him go. Now he's somewhere else and fully immersed himself in his new club, and he's done so without ever saying a bad word about us. I'm happy for him that he's doing well.
KinkyKinkladze
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Mase » Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:49 am

KinkyKinkladze wrote:I don't get the zinny hate. He was immense for us, we didn't want him so let him go. Now he's somewhere else and fully immersed himself in his new club, and he's done so without ever saying a bad word about us. I'm happy for him that he's doing well.

People have explained why they dislike him above mate.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby PeterParker » Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:55 am

KinkyKinkladze wrote:I don't get the zinny hate. He was immense for us, we didn't want him so let him go. Now he's somewhere else and fully immersed himself in his new club, and he's done so without ever saying a bad word about us. I'm happy for him that he's doing well.

I think he is frustrated we let him go.
It is like a bird leaves you and you want to prove a point she made a mistake.
Last edited by PeterParker on Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Nick » Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:37 pm

I heard sky had a united takeover bid countdown.. says it all.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Nick » Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:38 pm

Don't know what to make about zinch. I think he's just passionate and I'd do the same.

Prefer that than most of the gimp players these days. I don't really see it as fake like it was with Joe Hart.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Outcast » Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:26 am

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... ts-wrapper

Hahaha just fuck off. Someone needs to tell these apes it's not OK to spit or throw coins at little girls. I would have gased the lot of them, sorry I meant reduced their allocation by 20% further
Outcast

Postby Outcast » Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:35 am

Nick wrote:Don't know what to make about zinch. I think he's just passionate and I'd do the same.

Prefer that than most of the gimp players these days. I don't really see it as fake like it was with Joe Hart.

I'll give you a good example, Usyk is fighting at Ukraine and still boxing. You don't hear him crying about it every two minutes. Just gets on with it. On the other hand, war defector gives it the biggin then excuses why he isn't there fighting. To me, that's kind of fraud. Many Ukrainian sportspeople are fighting and carrying on with their profession, yet you dont hear about them as much as gimpy.
Outcast

Postby MIAMCFC » Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:11 am

PeterParker wrote:

No doubt he is a touch Dramatic, could be in the running for player of the season, if he wins the league. Jesus is seen as the heir to Henry.. fair play to both imho.
MIAMCFC
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mase » Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:37 am

MIAMCFC wrote:
PeterParker wrote:

No doubt he is a touch Dramatic, could be in the running for player of the season, if he wins the league. Jesus is seen as the heir to Henry.. fair play to both imho.

Hazy, fuckin hell mate :lol: Do you genuinely think Zinchenko is in the running for POTY? Bear in mind the level of Haaland, Rashford, some of the Brighton lads, Trippier, Saka, Toney…

What does winning the league have to do with an individual accolade? If we don’t win it do you think Haaland shouldn’t win POTY? We’ve won the league so many seasons where players like Aguero and Silva and Kev have been left out of TOTY.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby MIAMCFC » Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:57 am

Mase wrote:
MIAMCFC wrote:
PeterParker wrote:

Hazy, fuckin hell mate :lol: Do you genuinely think Zinchenko is in the running for POTY? Bear in mind the level of Haaland, Rashford, some of the Brighton lads, Trippier, Saka, Toney…

What does winning the league have to do with an individual accolade? If we don’t win it do you think Haaland shouldn’t win POTY? We’ve won the league so many seasons where players like Aguero and Silva and Kev have been left out of TOTY.

Haha Mase When did a player get the credit at City. He is at Arsenal. C’mon you know how it works. Silva made 1 maybe 2 teams of the season. It’s the way it works. Think Henderson.
MIAMCFC

Postby Mase » Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:08 am

Ah okay, I thought you meant he deserved to be in the running then!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby MIAMCFC » Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:14 am

Mase wrote:Ah okay, I thought you meant he deserved to be in the running then!

All the little things must trigger other fans to think WTAF is happening in this Premier League. Changing subject, the Fulham Red cards, mask a lot of strange decisions mate. The clocking up bent ref has been buried hand on heart. The scum and Rags are our Juve and Barca. BENT. Look back at Silva as he walks past 10 Bob. He tells him as much.
MIAMCFC

Postby Mase » Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:24 am

MIAMCFC wrote:
Mase wrote:Ah okay, I thought you meant he deserved to be in the running then!

All the little things must trigger other fans to think WTAF is happening in this Premier League. Changing subject, the Fulham Red cards, mask a lot of strange decisions mate. The clocking up bent ref has been buried hand on heart. The scum and Rags are our Juve and Barca. BENT. Look back at Silva as he walks past 10 Bob. He tells him as much.

I’ve seen a lot of other fans asking why Bruno isn’t getting a potential 10 games like Mitrovic. I’m hoping they’re finally seeing it now - but I won’t hold my breath
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:14 am

Outcast wrote:
Nick wrote:Don't know what to make about zinch. I think he's just passionate and I'd do the same.

I'll give you a good example, Usyk is fighting at Ukraine and still boxing. You don't hear him crying about it every two minutes. Just gets on with it. On the other hand, war defector gives it the biggin then excuses why he isn't there fighting. To me, that's kind of fraud. Many Ukrainian sportspeople are fighting and carrying on with their profession, yet you dont hear about them as much as gimpy.

Spot on .

He reminds me of a dick head who whispers in his mates ear to ‘hold him back ‘ while he lunges forward to ‘ smack the fuck out of someone ‘

He’s a fucking lightweight pussy who, if he wasn’t a footballer, would 100% still be a virgin.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Mase » Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:50 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Mase wrote:

Oleksandr Waaaaaahchecko
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby zuricity » Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:58 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Outcast wrote:

Spot on .

He reminds me of a dick head who whispers in his mates ear to ‘hold him back ‘ while he lunges forward to ‘ smack the fuck out of someone ‘

He’s a fucking lightweight pussy who, if he wasn’t a footballer, would 100% still be a virgin.

I don't know Carl i reckon even he could find a Catamite.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:33 pm

zuricity wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Outcast wrote:

Spot on .

I don't know Carl i reckon even he could find a Catamite.

Thought that was Chelsea Z :lol:
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum