Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:23 pm

Sparklehorse wrote:Martin Tyler did not raise his voice one decibel for any of our three goals, which incidentally were world class !!
What a fucking cunt he is :(

These cunts like Tyler make watching football boring — now turn over to the Argentinians or Spanish commentary and they really get the atmosphere into your living room .

Tyler and a few other cunts should just fuckign retire .

I never saw today’s match because of work commitments —- fucks sake !!! Just seen highlights and we orgasmic .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Swales4ever » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:14 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Sparklehorse wrote:Martin Tyler did not raise his voice one decibel for any of our three goals, which incidentally were world class !!

Am sorry Chief, but am far from comfortable with the idea of the That particular Taggart's ass licker getting easily away with all the hatred he has spitted while stealing a fat living @ Murdoch.
The even fascination of that bastard sailing the gentle breezes off Bermuda and eating mangos and all the shit you are well used to... truly makes my blood boil.

No, the Munchen bastard must die in pain while commenting City lifting their third Chumps in 5 years or so!

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby City64 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:06 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

These cunts like Tyler make watching football boring — now turn over to the Argentinians or Spanish commentary and they really get the atmosphere into your living room .

I never saw today’s match because of work commitments —- fucks sake !!! Just seen highlights and we orgasmic .

Sooner Tyler retires the better ! This cunt is holding football back he is an utter out dated first class cunt !!!
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Bear60 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:57 am

His comment saying no team is perfect City conceded 4 goals at Anfield summed up how much he hates us the man is a total and utter prick
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Sparklehorse » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:41 am

Quite right gents, my heart sinks every time I hear his voice..........but those three goals :o :o :o
"Its better to be thought of as being a fool and remain silent than to speak up and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln
Sparklehorse
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: All of them

Postby Burt » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:02 am

You'd have thought Tyler's dog had died the way he spoke when web scored each time. Disgusting in comparison to how he screams when rags or dippers score. Makes my blood boil grrrrrrr!
You can beat an egg but you can't beat a fuclin good sherman tank
Burt
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Swales4ever » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:56 am

Burt wrote:You'd have thought Tyler's dog had died the way he spoke when web scored each time. Disgusting in comparison to how he screams when rags or dippers score. Makes my blood boil grrrrrrr!

love someone so good so to be able to make more than half my entire point by just one single line! :shock: embarrassed of me :oops: :lol:

[remaider being all the damage he has caused, deliberatelly aiming to, to the project of gettin City right where they belong!
while swallowing all that Taggart's cum down his loving throat... ]

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:51 am

Swales4ever wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Am sorry Chief, but am far from comfortable with the idea of the That particular Taggart's ass licker getting easily away with all the hatred he has spitted while stealing a fat living @ Murdoch.
The even fascination of that bastard sailing the gentle breezes off Bermuda and eating mangos and all the shit you are well used to... truly makes my blood boil.

No, the Munchen bastard must die in pain while commenting City lifting their third Chumps in 5 years or so!

Cunts like Tyler always seem to live till their 90,s
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Nickyboy » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:23 pm

I must have had a different audio as both Tyler and Rat Boy were both glowing in the praise of us all the way through. Was pleasantly surprising
Nickyboy
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Original Dub » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:47 pm

Anyone hear Tyler after the penalty save?

"Were the Arsenal players a bit naive perhaps by not surrounding the referee?"

In order to get otter sent off.

He should be brought to task for that alone.
Original Dub

Postby Mase » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:55 pm

Original Dub wrote:Anyone hear Tyler after the penalty save?

I commented on that during the MDT. It’s against the rules of the game to surround the ref. He may as well as said “Why doesn’t an arsenal player headbutt a City player?”
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby gmercer1 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:03 pm

That’s what I was saying to my mate. Disgusting that he’s allowed to say things like that and not get away with it!!
gmercer1
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby Original Dub » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:13 pm

Exactly.

He was pissed off and it came to a head at that moment so he spewed that shite.

And for anyone who says ratboy was gushing over us last night - You're dead right he was. He's a very clever lad and after that disgraceful commentary on the cup final when he tried to completely take away from our performance, he knew he couldn't pull the same shit 4 days later.
Original Dub

Postby london blue 2 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:18 pm

gmercer1 wrote:

That’s what I was saying to my mate. Disgusting that he’s allowed to say things like that and not get away with it!!

Yeah pretty cuntish to be honest. Same as his timely reminder that Chelsea might want to remember about the Debruyne songs coming out of our changing room when we beat beat them at the bridge.

Proper c***
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby everyonehatesus » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:44 pm

The isue is the set up in general to be honest, no fucker will call him out for his cuntish ramblings as they themselves want to keep the nice little number talking bollocks for 90 minutes about whatever shit comes to mind while getting paid to do so.
The best we can hope for is that he catches a dose off some tramp in an ally and gives it to his wife leading to not only her cutting his knob off in his sleep but while he's in hospital she changes the locks. That then leads to a slow but deep routed depression that's ends with him waking up in a door way one freezing night cuddled up to the the tramp that set this ball rolling.
everyonehatesus
De Jong's Tackle

Postby nottsblue » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:08 pm

http://www.skysports.com/share/11273323

Fined £50k for failing to control the players. Of course there is no mention of the Wigan players surrounding the referee in the first instance which led to the red card.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Sparklehorse » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:32 pm

Nickyboy wrote:I must have had a different audio as both Tyler and Rat Boy were both glowing in the praise of us all the way through. Was pleasantly surprising

Yes they praised us alright, they could hardly not after that performance, but listen to Tyler’s tone when we scored, if he was on the radio commentating in Swahili you would not have known it was a goal !!
"Its better to be thought of as being a fool and remain silent than to speak up and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln
Sparklehorse
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: All of them

Postby Justified logic » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:04 pm

Sparklehorse wrote:
Nickyboy wrote:I must have had a different audio as both Tyler and Rat Boy were both glowing in the praise of us all the way through. Was pleasantly surprising

Yes they praised us alright, they could hardly not after that performance, but listen to Tyler’s tone when we scored, if he was on the radio commentating in Swahili you would not have known it was a goal !!

Why listen to his commentary? What does it add?
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:07 pm

Justified logic wrote:
Sparklehorse wrote:

How do you not listen, I'd there an option apart from turning the cunt off?

I'd listen just to get the atmosphere.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Wonderwall » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:14 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Justified logic wrote:
Sparklehorse wrote:

How do you not listen, I'd there an option apart from turning the cunt off?

I'd listen just to get the atmosphere.

I found a US channel and it had john champion and Jim beglin commentating and they were waxing lyrical about the goals and one touch football.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum