Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby City64 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:27 pm

london blue 2 wrote:
City64 wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
City64 wrote:Ex rag now Arsenal player Danny Wellbeck tweeted an absolute gem today which had me in stitches , he is having a long running feud with the scum and scum fans here is a little taster from said lastest tweet today .........

Christano Ronaldo sold to Real Madrid for £80 million , won everything and 4 times balon d`dor winner , Pogba £90 million salon d`or favourite ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fucking class ! :D

That should go in the pearls of wisdom thread. A genuine gem.

Wasn't Danny welbeck though.

Is it a fake account ?
Still fucking class though ! :D

Yeah, not Twitter verified. Still funny.

https://twitter.com/welbeast

Looks genuine enough .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby london blue 2 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:39 pm

'Welbeast' :lol:
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:44 pm

london blue 2 wrote:'Welbeast' :lol:

city64 wears a stone skyland coat and cq company jumper to games - they look genuine enough
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby City64 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:07 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:'Welbeast' :lol:

city64 wears a stone skyland coat and cq company jumper to games - they look genuine enough

Genuine Timberland .......

Well good ! 8-) ;-)
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby Woodyblue » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:18 am

So, on a rare midweek day off decided to tune in to Sky sports. Phil Babb who should add “ling” to his surname. The stuttering fool whilst talking about Gundogan states that we can manage to keep him in our team because we have deep pockets, He says that he has done fairly well when he has come off the bench as has YaYa Toure????? He sounds like someone has asked him a question he doesn’t understand and then blathers on making it up as he goes along.
Sky then show Gundo’s goal against Spurs and the assist for KDB in the same match. They mention the two assists against Burnley but show neither. To top it off Babbling’s phone starts to ring under the desk. Amateur garbage. A 12yr old could make a better programme.
Woodyblue
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

My favourite player is: Mario Ballotelli

Postby john@staustell » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:27 pm

Woodyblue wrote:So, on a rare midweek day off decided to tune in to Sky sports. Phil Babb who should add “ling” to his surname. The stuttering fool whilst talking about Gundogan states that we can manage to keep him in our team because we have deep pockets, He says that he has done fairly well when he has come off the bench as has YaYa Toure????? He sounds like someone has asked him a question he doesn’t understand and then blathers on making it up as he goes along.
Sky then show Gundo’s goal against Spurs and the assist for KDB in the same match. They mention the two assists against Burnley but show neither. To top it off Babbling’s phone starts to ring under the desk. Amateur garbage. A 12yr old could make a better programme.

Scraping the barrel I think, for pundits. We've always done well at keeping players since the Khaldoon has been in charge. First thing is to keep everyone's contracts up to date (Arsenal take note) and the second is to just say no.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby city72 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:13 pm

Woodyblue wrote:So, on a rare midweek day off decided to tune in to Sky sports. Phil Babb who should add “ling” to his surname. The stuttering fool whilst talking about Gundogan states that we can manage to keep him in our team because we have deep pockets, He says that he has done fairly well when he has come off the bench as has YaYa Toure????? He sounds like someone has asked him a question he doesn’t understand and then blathers on making it up as he goes along.

Don't think sky have the rights to show FA cup goals
city72
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester city

Postby Woodyblue » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:24 pm

city72 wrote:

Still embarrassingly shit, made Bargain hunt look like a BAFTA winner
Woodyblue
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

My favourite player is: Mario Ballotelli

Postby Chinners » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:59 pm

city72 wrote:

But if they did, they would be the most repeated goals every 30mins for the following 48 hours
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:56 pm

Just watching ''football today'' and RAT BOY 2 is talking fuckign shite as always.

1. Alexis would be better off playing for the Munchens as he could slot in in his favorite position whereas at City they already have players cemented in that spot.

2. The invincibles were better than City (in his unbiased opinion ) as their defence was better and also (some other shit reason )

3. I started shouting at the telly and some spittle formed at the corner of my mouth.....I fuckign hate that RAT CUNT.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:15 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Just watching ''football today'' and RAT BOY 2 is talking fuckign shite as always.

1. Alexis would be better off playing for the Munchens as he could slot in in his favorite position whereas at City they already have players cemented in that spot.

2. The invincibles were better than City (in his unbiased opinion ) as their defence was better and also (some other shit reason )

3. I started shouting at the telly and some spittle formed at the corner of my mouth.....I fuckign hate that RAT CUNT.

What did he say is his favourite position?

City are on course to concede less than the 'invincibles'.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Chinners » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:22 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Just watching ''football today'' and RAT BOY 2 is talking fuckign shite as always.

and we have only drawn 2 games to their 12 so far ....
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby freshie » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:40 pm

The dirty sanchez
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby nottsblue » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:00 pm

Biting the pillow with camelgob pounding away
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:02 pm

Chinners wrote:

and we have only drawn 2 games to their 12 so far ....

I know I know !!..thats why I was getting terribly terribly upset !!...I wanted the other fuckign numpty to correct him but nooooooooooooooooo,,,they all just nod their fuckign head like that spastic Dazby did on interviewing Clattencunt.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Original Dub » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:48 pm

Lying cunt.
You get asked 3 times a week if you're a rag, then you're a fucking rag.

www.givemesport.com/1234307-martin-tyle ... utoplay=on
Original Dub

Postby Chinners » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:09 pm

Original Dub wrote:Lying cunt.

http://www.givemesport.com/1234307-mart ... utoplay=on

er, he gets asked 3 times a week about Aguero's goal .... not about being a rag
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Original Dub » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:59 pm

Chinners wrote:

Oops :lol: :lol:

Anyway, he gets asked a lot if he's a rag.
He's a rag for sure 8-)
Original Dub

Postby Chinners » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:02 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Chinners wrote:

He's a rag for sure 8-)

Ha ha. He supports Woking ... he said so.

I used to think he was a closet rag as well but now think that was because they were the team of the time. I've noticed that he has begun purring over us alot more this season (as has nearly everyone else tbf)
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Original Dub » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:06 pm

Chinners wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
Chinners wrote:

He's a rag for sure 8-)

Ha ha. He supports Woking ... he said so.

I used to think he was a closet rag as well but now think that was because they were the team of the time. I've noticed that he has begun purring over us alot more this season (as has nearly everyone else tbf)

I dunno mate, listening to his commentary whenever we play - it's a long, long way from purring over us!

You should have a look on YouTube for when martial scored his first goal...

"Yyyyyyyessssss!!"

I've only ever heard fans shout That, never a neutral.

But I do get why he likes them. Glory
Original Dub

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum