Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:46 pm

johnny crossan wrote:Image
Nothing is too much trouble for these scrotes if they can help the rags NB :lol:

Wait a minute, according to Sky there wasn't a game played before the PL inception?

#confused
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby The Maine Man » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:48 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
If the Dippers can't accept their culpability over Hysel, they'll never admit to spouting hot air over Sterling leaving them.

Let's not forget the threats the dirty scouse Bastards made toward Raheem and his family, which turns out wasn't an isolated incident......

From today's papers...

Dejan Lovren has branded death threats made against his family as “disgusting”.

The Liverpool and Croatia defender - in the news of late after questionable performances - shared the threat on his Instagram story.

Álvaro Morata denies he is unsettled as Chelsea prepare to face Roma

Lovren posted a direct message he had received from a user which read “I’m gonna murder ur family u Croatian prick”.

The 28-year-old captioned it with “horrible what kind of people we have” before adding in a second image: “I don’t mind when people talk shit about me, it says more about them!

“But I cannot ignore when my family is threatened. I just can’t and won’t accept that. Disgusting.

This was after their game against spuds when he cocked up for two of the goals conceded...

When you read this sort of thing, you get fears that this could follow in the footsteps of Andres Escobar, after Colombia were knocked out of the 1994 World Cup.

And the dippers do have previous for murdering their own.
The Maine Man
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Vincent Kompany

Postby Justified logic » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:16 pm

High praise indeed from James Ducker in today's Telegraph.

It was some way, some moment, some match and some occasion in which to chalk up goal number 178, and with it claim Manchester City’s all-time scoring record, but then Sergio Aguero always did have an acute sense of timing.

A fabulous game of football was ultimately decided by a fabulous finish from a player small in stature but giant in personality and influence. Aguero’s personal reward is a place in City’s history books. City’s reward on the night was a place in the Champions League knockout rounds with two group games to spare and another wave of plaudits for a side that have bags of character and resilience to supplement all those rich, swashbuckling qualities.

To put this result into context, Napoli had conceded just three goals at the Stadio San Paolo this season going into the game. That City breached their opponents’ net four times said as much about their talent as their perseverance and ability to recover so strongly from a taxing first half hour when the Serie A leaders were quite brilliant, and while Aguero will steal the headlines, this was, first and foremost, a highly accomplished team performance.

To Aguero first, though. The game was locked at 2-2 when Ederson made a stunning reflex save to deny Jose Callejon. It was the sort of save that can turn matches and so it would prove. From the resulting corner, Napoli lost possession and City broke on the counter. Leroy Sane raced from the centre circle to the edge of Napoli’s penalty area before being tackled but there was Aguero to pick up the loose ball and rifle the coolest of finishes into the corner. He has made a career out of those sorts of moments and now stands alone, ahead of Eric Brook, as the greatest goal getter this club has seen. His emotion was obvious. “I’ll enjoy this moment,” Aguero said. “It is only a one-time thing. This shirt is for my son [Benjamin]. My family and friends in Argentina were watching so thank you everyone.”
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby gillie » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:34 pm

john@staustell wrote:Some strange disturbances in the force. Some of our oldest enemies are gushing praise. Like Shearer

But yet you know as well as I do that they really want us to fail. Their gushing praise is given through gritted teeth.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby carolina-blue » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:42 pm

gillie wrote:
john@staustell wrote:Some strange disturbances in the force. Some of our oldest enemies are gushing praise. Like Shearer

But yet you know as well as I do that they really want us to fail. Their gushing praise is given through gritted teeth.

It’s unfortunate as i am over the Bluemoon
With everything City at the moment
But with all the shit they have given us this is how I feel And if it’s genuine then they can still fuck off
Not jumping on the City bandwaggon now u cunts
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Swales4ever » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:03 pm

gillie wrote:

indeed! Shearer praising City is like an American Republican who believe in science.
doesnt fit.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:39 pm

Swales4ever wrote:
gillie wrote:

indeed! Shearer praising City is like an American Republican who believe in science.
doesnt fit.

Brilliant analogy.

Well done to you.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby johnny crossan » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:59 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Swales4ever wrote:
gillie wrote:

doesnt fit.

Brilliant analogy.
Well done to you.

Which of you is bringing the sacrificial goat? :D
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Swales4ever » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:46 am

johnny crossan wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Swales4ever wrote:
gillie wrote:

doesnt fit.

Brilliant analogy.
Well done to you.

Which of you is bringing the sacrificial goat? :D

bringing the sacrificial goat?

what about this fake human being?

2. "ACID QUEEN"

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby johnny crossan » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:10 am

SSN just now - Raggy Danny Higgy - 'If City hadn't been so good United would be top of the league and nobody would be complaining'
priceless :lol:
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:14 am

Swales4ever wrote:bringing the sacrificial goat?

what about this fake human being?

Such an odious twat. I saw a tweet asking him was he naturally bald or does he shave his head so he can slide easier up Mourinho's arse.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:27 am

johnny crossan wrote:SSN just now - Raggy Danny Higgy - 'If City hadn't been so good United would be top of the league and nobody would be complaining'

He wept, did Jesus.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby sheblue » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:32 am

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:SSN just now - Raggy Danny Higgy - 'If City hadn't been so good United would be top of the league and nobody would be complaining'

He wept, did Jesus.

What are those'people supposed to be complaining about?
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby john@staustell » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:40 am

sheblue wrote:
Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:

He wept, did Jesus.

What are those'people supposed to be complaining about?

I think by 'nobody' he meant RAGs.wouldn't be moaning about the Miserable One and his team. Unlike on Sunday Supp where that RAG twat said 'we don't want City to win every game and have no contest....'.

Damn right you don't mate! Suffer.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Swales4ever » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:35 pm

meanwhile... at the Murdoch's worship of evil, here comes Le Tiss's big sunday dream team:

of course Hairstylescum had to be pushed into, but still quite a telling state of affairs for the filthy lot.
cannot wait for Los Blanco fascistis to raid Gayer. yet another little step further down the Spools course.

2. "ACID QUEEN"

Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby gmercer1 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:48 pm

Swales4ever wrote:meanwhile... at the Murdoch's worship of evil, here comes Le Tiss's big sunday dream team:

of course Hairstylescum had to be pushed into, but still quite a telling state of affairs for the filthy lot.
cannot wait for Los Blanco fascistis to raid Gayer. yet another little step further down the Spools course.

Are they the same Hazard and Luiz that we destroyed??? And were destroyed by Roma?

Sterling should be ahead that pussy Hazard!
gmercer1
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby Wonderwall » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:49 pm

Swales4ever wrote:meanwhile... at the Murdoch's worship of evil, here comes Le Tiss's big sunday dream team:

So that's his opinion of the best 11 from city, Chelsea, arsenal and rag squads.
Zero from arsenal!
2 from the rags
4 from chelski
5 from god's own team

However, it's bullshit as he says in his comments that rashford was unlucky to miss out. Wtf. Give your head a wobble
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Mase » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:56 pm

BBC running ‘The story on Cantona’s kung fu kick’

Glorifying assault?! Why not talk about Big Dunc’s headbutt or Shearer’s boot to the face on Lennon?!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Swales4ever » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:32 pm

gmercer1 wrote:Sterling should be ahead that pussy Hazard!

Youre so right there, mate.
I guess it's entirelly for the askings of "geo-political football correctness" :lol:
still the breakdown is a pretty remarkable statement, moreso coming from a professional bullshitter as pointed out by WW above.

2. "ACID QUEEN"

Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Nigels Tackle » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:31 pm

Wonderwall wrote:

So that's his opinion of the best 11 from city, Chelsea, arsenal and rag squads.
Zero from arsenal!
2 from the rags
4 from chelski
5 from god's own team

However, it's bullshit as he says in his comments that rashford was unlucky to miss out. Wtf. Give your head a wobble

i'd have ederson, fern and raheem in there as well
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum