Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby Mase » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:01 am

Simister wrote:Yes and he’s about 18 stones now.

Has he not been investigated yet?!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Hazy2 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:34 am

Simister wrote:I wonder what he thinks about Liverpool hacking into the MCFC scouting system. Probably thinks it’s acceptable behaviour, just like smashing up a team bus.

If City were accused of Hacking them, It would be Christmas for the media for months. The scousers would milk it day in day out, Its City so fuck em.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Outcast » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:46 am

Simister wrote:Read this crap from Aldridge

What a bitter and twisted man John Aldridge is.
No idea why the Ian-Rush-Wannabe is so anti-City - to the point of inciting Scouse thugs to violence previously.
Shame that the Independent think that his one-eyed ramblings are worthy of print.

I fucking hate this potato groomer inbred cunt with passion. I'd love to bump into the cunt and 'av a word', easily on top of my most hated groomer (allegedly pundit)
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City

Postby Hazy2 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:57 am

Outcast wrote:

No idea why the Ian-Rush-Wannabe is so anti-City - to the point of inciting Scouse thugs to violence previously.
Shame that the Independent think that his one-eyed ramblings are worthy of print.

I fucking hate this potato groomer inbred cunt with passion. I'd love to bump into the cunt and 'av a word', easily on top of my most hated groomer (allegedly pundit)

His hate I think might go back to his appearance at a function sometime ago at the Etihad. He got the silence treatment.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Hazy2 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:23 am

Barca seem to be keen to clear the air over a public spat between Abidal and Messi. Messi responding to some comments directed at the performances of the squad. Messi asking him to name names. City could learn a thing or two from this. That said only one winner here and it will not be the the S.D.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Mase » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:47 am

Anyone know who the reporter is that asked Pep a question and when Pep nodded he said “Sorry, I can’t quote you nodding”

Any chance he can get the Woodward treatment outside his house?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby nottsblue » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:35 pm

Bear60 wrote:

He is the epitome of a vile filthy disgusting horrible Dipper

Said it before and it can't be stressed enough. He is the very worst of the dipper pundits by some way. Which is saying something. I won't click intentionally on anything his name is on
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Simister » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:37 pm

Hazy2 wrote:
Outcast wrote:

His hate I think might go back to his appearance at a function sometime ago at the Etihad. He got the silence treatment.

Tell us more. Something we can bait him with next time he's on TalkScouse??
Simister
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: SWP

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:36 am

Simister wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
Outcast wrote:

Charity event, and he had a face like a smacked arse, he gave nothing and received nothing all in all he looked like he hated being present so his section of Q&A was luke warm to freezing.

On another note The son of our ex player Claudio, some link to NYC in its launch - 5/2 Dortmund's 17-year-old American Gio Reyna scored his first goal for the club in the 78th minute, and did it in style, beating two defenders before curling a shot from outside the penalty area into the top corner. Dortmund seem to have the edgen on a lot of clubs when it comes to gems, why ?
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:06 am

Hazy2 wrote:
Simister wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
Outcast wrote:

Charity event, and he had a face like a smacked arse, he gave nothing and received nothing all in all he looked like he hated being present so his section of Q&A was luke warm to freezing.

On another note The son of our ex player Claudio, some link to NYC in its launch - 5/2 Dortmund's 17-year-old American Gio Reyna scored his first goal for the club in the 78th minute, and did it in style, beating two defenders before curling a shot from outside the penalty area into the top corner. Dortmund seem to have the edgen on a lot of clubs when it comes to gems, why ?

Dortmunds Gems actually get to play - that’s probably a main reason why they attract them ,and keep them ,in the first place .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby nottsblue » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:08 am

Hazy2 wrote:
Simister wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
Outcast wrote:

They know they'll get a game most likely
nottsblue

Postby nottsblue » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:08 pm

nottsblue

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:02 pm

nottsblue wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51418804

Glad that’s sorted then

Next week we are to be charged with starting the Coronavirus.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Tim777 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:17 pm

Hutch's Shoulder wrote:
nottsblue wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51418804

Glad that’s sorted then

Next week we are to be charged with starting the Coronavirus.

That Persian carpet must be very lumpy by now with all the Scouse dirt being swept under it.
If it were City, handbags would still be flying in the air.
Tim777
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby Plain Speaking » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:51 pm

The biased BBC reporting on CAS and UEFA have got their latest article wrong.

Article
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51483162
Has been written factually incorrect.
The article reports:
"The Court of Arbitration for Sport (Cas) dismissed the club's claims, stating they were "groundless" and "unacceptable in tone".
In reality those comments were made by Mr Leterme, from UEFA, the organisation City were complaining about.
The article is incorrect, misleading and damaging to Manchester City football club.
There is institutional bias against Manchester City from the BBC and this is another example.

Please complain to the BBC if you want?
Plain Speaking
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Scatman » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:00 pm

Plain Speaking wrote:The biased BBC reporting on CAS and UEFA have got their latest article wrong.

Article
The article reports:
"The Court of Arbitration for Sport (Cas) dismissed the club's claims, stating they were "groundless" and "unacceptable in tone".
In reality those comments were made by Mr Leterme, from UEFA, the organisation City were complaining about.
The article is incorrect, misleading and damaging to Manchester City football club.
There is institutional bias against Manchester City from the BBC and this is another example.

Where does it say that?
Scatman

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:15 pm

Scatman wrote:
Plain Speaking wrote:The biased BBC reporting on CAS and UEFA have got their latest article wrong.

Article
The article reports:

Where does it say that?

It's been corrected.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Scatman » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:03 pm

They must have corrected it by accident
Scatman

Postby zuricity » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:39 pm

Apparently we're banned from the Champions league for two seasons.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Hazy2 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:48 am

Will we now ban the wankers in the media. Ian Herbert, can be the first.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum