Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby City64 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:48 pm

patrickblue wrote:
PeterParker wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:Tyler has come out declared that he is a working fan because of the abuse he gets saying he is a rag.

Mute button works for me

Life gave Tyler a proper ”prize„ he had to witness, live, and celebrate the Aguero moment.

I am satisfied with that. The fucker had to celebrate the biggest moment in EPL history from the team he hates the most.

On the subject of Tyler

https://www.unibet.co.uk/blog/football/premier-league/why-sky-and-martin-tylers-portrayal-of-manchester-city-as-being-the-big-bad-wolves-has-run-its-course-1.986750

Stephen Tudor has gone for Tyler big time , the context of Tyler,s anti city remarks are a disgrace . Really really hope this gathers momentum and Tyler gets sacked !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mase » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:06 pm

He won’t get sacked but to have to apologise would do, as then he’ll know that all ears will be on what he says about us in the future.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby City64 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:10 pm

Mase wrote:He won’t get sacked but to have to apologise would do, as then he’ll know that all ears will be on what he says about us in the future.

Tyler a proper slimy cunt , really hoping he gets pulled up on this one .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby nottsblue » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:06 pm

Not surprised in the least at Tylers commentary. Its to be expected.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:25 am

It wasn't just Tyler! What about having RatBoy and Carragher, those 2 impartial fuckers who were there just to tell us what the Dippers needed to do to beat us?

Usual Sky fuckwittery, looking after the Rag hordes.

It was set up perfectly, and only a Dipper win was on the cards.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Mase » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:53 am

Oh I forgot another one from Tyler on Sunday...”Liverpool have done the league a favour by winning” WTF?!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby PeterParker » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:01 am

I find it difficult to listen to english commentary when City plays (the local is the same) and for those who usually watch us play online, I suggest Movistar Futbol, the spanish tv station.

If you can speak a bit of spanish, you will see that their commentary is spot on every time. At some point, they called us the Super Lider of the Premiership + the prematch shows are usually solid.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:01 am

Mase wrote:Oh I forgot another one from Tyler on Sunday...”Liverpool have done the league a favour by winning” WTF?!

I always ask myself why they would come out with these comments but then realise that they are just doing their masters bidding.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby sheblue » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:08 am

The snide cowardly bastard was doing his best to justify the rags potential signing of sanchez in last night's wonderful insightful commentary.

Nothing about his age, the outrageous fee or wages. Just all how he would fit into the wonderful rag team.

Pass the sick bag.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:18 am

sheblue wrote:The snide cowardly bastard was doing his best to justify the rags potential signing of sanchez in last night's wonderful insightful commentary.

Nothing about his age, the outrageous fee or wages. Just all how he would fit into the wonderful rag team.

Pass the sick bag.

He's not called RatBoy just for his rugged looks!

The ScouseCunt had him though, which made me smile.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Nickyboy » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:29 am

City64 wrote:
patrickblue wrote:
PeterParker wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:Tyler has come out declared that he is a working fan because of the abuse he gets saying he is a rag.

Mute button works for me

Life gave Tyler a proper ”prize„ he had to witness, live, and celebrate the Aguero moment.

I am satisfied with that. The fucker had to celebrate the biggest moment in EPL history from the team he hates the most.

On the subject of Tyler

https://www.unibet.co.uk/blog/football/premier-league/why-sky-and-martin-tylers-portrayal-of-manchester-city-as-being-the-big-bad-wolves-has-run-its-course-1.986750

Stephen Tudor has gone for Tyler big time , the context of Tyler,s anti city remarks are a disgrace . Really really hope this gathers momentum and Tyler gets sacked !

Who is Stephen Tudor? Because he needs to do his research.

The Scouse derby that he is using as his main back up showing that Tyler always follows the pre determined Sky narrative was actually an FA Cup game on the BBC.

He's bang on about it being time for them to drop the city as big bad wolves narrative though.
Nickyboy
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:36 am

Nickyboy wrote:
City64 wrote:
patrickblue wrote:
PeterParker wrote:

Mute button works for me

On the subject of Tyler

Who is Stephen Tudor? Because he needs to do his research.

The Scouse derby that he is using as his main back up showing that Tyler always follows the pre determined Sky narrative was actually an FA Cup game on the BBC.

He's bang on about it being time for them to drop the city as big bad wolves narrative though.

Tyler did the commentary for NBC for that cup game.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Original Dub » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:38 am

Neville really showed his true colours in that debate with carra.

He was red in the face, fuming when his "economics don't add up up" tripe was taken apart in one foul swoop.

And as the debate went on and he started sliding down his chair, he came out with the all time classic rag line

"This is manchester United we're talking about".

Now he's telling the rest of the teams how to beat city.

I don't mind that, because he's telling them to attack us and press high.

Hopefully everyone is listening, because if they think we're going to have 8 minute brain fart in every game, they're gonna get a nasty shock
Original Dub

Postby john@staustell » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:58 am

Original Dub wrote:Neville really showed his true colours in that debate with carra.

He was red in the face, fuming when his "economics don't add up up" tripe was taken apart in one foul swoop.

And as the debate went on and he started sliding down his chair, he came out with the all time classic rag line

Hopefully everyone is listening, because if they think we're going to have 8 minute brain fart in every game, they're gonna get a nasty shock

Yeah that's really stupid statement he's been making. Because everyone who has tried that has lost by 5, 6 or 7. Watford and Stoke spring immediately to mind. I fancy Rafa will be parking a couple of buses Saturday.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:19 am

Original Dub wrote:Neville really showed his true colours in that debate with carra.

Loved the way Carragher wouldn't take his shit and said it as it is. RatBoy was fuming, as if to say 'You can't question me on air', before going into his 'Do you know who we are?' comment.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby The Maine Man » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:48 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:

Loved the way Carragher wouldn't take his shit and said it as it is. RatBoy was fuming, as if to say 'You can't question me on air', before going into his 'Do you know who we are?' comment.

Even better when Carra was openly laughing at the rodent.
The Maine Man
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Vincent Kompany

Postby Mase » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:55 pm

Where’s the vid? I remember starting it then came off it now I can’t find it again!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby brite blu sky » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:48 pm

Mase wrote:

Where’s the vid? I remember starting it then came off it now I can’t find it again!

+1 would love to see this... anyone ?
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby nottsblue » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:12 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Mase wrote:Oh I forgot another one from Tyler on Sunday...”Liverpool have done the league a favour by winning” WTF?!

I always ask myself why they would come out with these comments but then realise that they are just doing their masters bidding.

No way any of the rags, Arse, spuds or Chelsea wanted anything other than for us to smash the dippers. We are not their rivals, the dippers are. The rest of the PL probably hate the dippers as much as we do.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:36 pm

Tyler is a cock-sucking mother-fucker. Neville is a ferret-faced shit-stain cunt. Hope that clears things up.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum