Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby london blue 2 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:57 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
mr_nool wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:I love a good day out at Wembley. Loved the Sunderland and liverpool.finals recently. More of that please. If there is any game that should be shelved, it's the charity community bollocks shield.

I told the wife yesterday that it's been ages since I've been to London. Would really love a trip to Wembley this season! Both times I've been were absolutely ace.

We always lose when I go.

Me too. Charity shield vs scum, Wigan and arse.

Almost scared to go back.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby iwasthere2012 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:59 pm

Original Dub wrote:
sheblue wrote:
Swales4ever wrote:
Can You really make up the magnitude of this turd cuntiness?

Stupid tweet by Mr Shit Jokes.

There's little worse than throwing your expert opinion behind something without firstly thinking about the subject matter in dept.

I've been there. It's shit.

I thought MOTD were quite complimentary of us all around.
Nothing was made of our off day and minor blips.
They were just fawning over our play in general and picked out Fern for special praise today.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby freshie » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:30 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
sheblue wrote:
Swales4ever wrote:

There's little worse than throwing your expert opinion behind something without firstly thinking about the subject matter in dept.

They were just fawning over our play in general and picked out Fern for special praise today.

I had to lie down after hearing Shearer and Murphy's post-match analysis
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Swales4ever » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:44 am

iwasthere2012 wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
sheblue wrote:
Swales4ever wrote:

I stand by Your reporting, mate.
Rightly so, I'd comment on that pundits' effort ;)

still my hatred for the whore Jugears keeps growing by the day.
Geez, it's not that he need blow jobbing for a living! he just choose to do... despicable cunt!

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:53 am

The Suppository have resurrected the ghoulish Ladyman for halloween. He's just kicked off establishing his parasitic rag credentials - 'I watched every game for 12 glorious Fergie years and sometimes I wish I'd taken a book because the football was so dire - you can't play attractive football all the time as City will soon find out' followed by the pathetic lie that 'City nicked their title in the last few seconds' when we only needed to win at home against the bottom club, the surprise was it wasn't 4-0. Then we hear some pitiful goon telling us 'so, City will win the PL but they haven't got chance of winning the Champs League'.
Last edited by johnny crossan on Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby carolina-blue » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:40 am

johnny crossan wrote:The Suppository have resurrected the ghoulish Ladyman for halloween. He's just kicked off establishing his parasitic rag credentials - 'I watched every game for 12 glorious Fergie years and sometimes I wish I'd taken a book because the football was so dire - you can't play attractive football all the time as City will soon find out' followed by the pathetic lie that 'City nicked their title in the last few seconds' when we only needed to win at home against the bottom club, the surprise was it wasn't 4-0. Then we hear some pitiful goon telling us 'so, City will win the PL but they haven't got chance of winning the Champs League'.

Thank you for the updates
You are a brave man . I couldn’t listen to the wankers.
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby sidSmith » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:44 am

johnny crossan wrote:The Suppository have resurrected the ghoulish Ladyman for halloween. He's just kicked off establishing his parasitic rag credentials - 'I watched every game for 12 glorious Fergie years and sometimes I wish I'd taken a book because the football was so dire - you can't play attractive football all the time as City will soon find out' followed by the pathetic lie that 'City nicked their title in the last few seconds' when we only needed to win at home against the bottom club, the surprise was it wasn't 4-0. Then we hear some pitiful goon telling us 'so, City will win the PL but they haven't got chance of winning the Champs League'.

He talks such shite. Speculates with such authority I think he actually believes what he's saying.
sidSmith
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:48 am

In their snide filled segment on 'is City the best PL team ever' we are well down the list - Rags 1999, 2004/5/6/7, Arsenal 2004, Chavs last two league winning sides. We have so many weak points it's not even a contest.

Laughably then Ashton and Ladyman rerun our Foden thread word for word - plagiarizers - r- us :lol:
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby sidSmith » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:53 am

And now Conte will struggle next season as the scum will get stronger under moureen and City will spend money to strengthen where they need.....
sidSmith
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Mase » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:14 am

johnny crossan wrote:In their snide filled segment on 'is City the best PL team ever' we are well down the list - Rags 1999, 2004/5/6/7, Arsenal 2004, Chavs last two league winning sides. We have so many weak points it's not even a contest.

Laughably then Ashton and Ladyman rerun our Foden thread word for word - plagiarizers - r- us :lol:

That Chelsea team last season was absolute dirt!

Our 11/12 team pisses on most of them.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Swales4ever » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:24 am

gotta love Suppository! :lol:

and JC for braving 'em all the way and reporting nicely.
perverted entertainment? maybe... but so juicy. 8-)

2. "ACID QUEEN"

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:09 pm

Mase wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:In their snide filled segment on 'is City the best PL team ever' we are well down the list - Rags 1999, 2004/5/6/7, Arsenal 2004, Chavs last two league winning sides. We have so many weak points it's not even a contest.

That Chelsea team last season was absolute dirt!

Our 11/12 team pisses on most of them.

apparently it was their 05/06 sides
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:26 pm

Swales4ever wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
sheblue wrote:
Swales4ever wrote:

I stand by Your reporting, mate.
Rightly so, I'd comment on that pundits' effort ;)

still my hatred for the whore Jugears keeps growing by the day.
Geez, it's not that he need blow jobbing for a living! he just choose to do... despicable cunt!

He knows more about crisps than he does about football.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Dimples » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:46 pm

I think that tweet is just down to GL's sense of humor - as sheblue said - bad joke/studid comment.
Don't think he was trying be demeaning to City.
He is an intelligent guy - so I cannot understand why he has not copped on yet i.e. stop telling jokes that are not funny and drop the stupid comments.
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:03 pm

Ooh, seems some people are hurting already. Yum, yum.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Nickyboy » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:07 pm

Swales4ever wrote:

He's mocking himself for his shit tweet when we signed him.

Don't mind lineker at all myself
Nickyboy
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:16 pm

Nickyboy wrote:
Swales4ever wrote:

He's mocking himself for his shit tweet when we signed him.j

Don't mind lineker at all myself

Sorry to differ but, for myself Nicky, he's just another media/establishment bootlicker who goes whichever way the wind blows.

Not exactly an imbecile but totally clueless in most footballing aspects.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby gillie » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:18 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:

They are practically septic with their open wounds of disgust that City look like 1970 Brazil and their darlings utd look like the dog and duck. And its fuckin hurting the sewer rat rag bastards.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:22 pm

gillie wrote:
Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:

They are practically septic with their open wounds of disgust that City look like 1970 Brazil and their darlings utd look like the dog and duck. And its fuckin hurting the sewer rat rag bastards.

Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Swales4ever » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:44 pm

Dimples wrote:I think that tweet is just down to GL's sense of humor - as sheblue said - bad joke/studid comment.
Don't think he was trying be demeaning to City.
He is an intelligent guy - so I cannot understand why he has not copped on yet i.e. stop telling jokes that are not funny and drop the stupid comments.

I reckon You and She are right (as often both do), and yesterday's was just a freak tongue-in-cheek attempt to wash out an increasingly factual shame, out of the original tweet, which is actually where my grievance lays..
Remember, those where the days when You couldnt get down the bed without having to stomach dozens of headlines on City "outragious" inflating fees, factoring anything in the gross, including add-ons, future wages and perspective bonuses, and maybe even the cabs tips paid by everyone involved in transfers negotiation, ffs!
and what the whore did choose to highlight his football intelligence? Sure, last season most prolific assistsman, among defenders, cannot cross but City buys him for three factories!!!

As You rightly point out the man don't belong to the Danny Mills/Joey Bartons of this world and this is precisely where my actual grivance lays on. Doubled down by the fact that he's a quite successfull person, already owning more than what needed to live a very comfortable, FREE life, without having to suck anyone's cock.

And that is not factoring the anti-City bile he was quite keen on spouting on previous years editions of his main show of his "punditry", when I was, in fact, more familiar with following MotD.

2. "ACID QUEEN"

Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum