Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby CTID Hants » Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:19 pm

carolina-blue wrote:For my own Metal health I have to stop reading media shit fantastic victory And all I see is
Rodri should have been sent off
Pep disrespecting Livershite players with celebration
Bus attacked I should know better by now Lol

The first FACT is Fabinho should have been yellowed after 7 minutes for a series of early fouls resulting in free kicks.

Half the scouse cunts should of been sent off for near as damn it assaulting the ref demanding he be sent off. The fact is the scouse cunt player deliberately put the breaks on so Rodri had no chance of avoiding the collision.

As for the bus bit.... they can fuck off with that shit, really after the amount of times (not just against us) they're disgraceful fans and police force have done it.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:50 pm

Mase wrote:
KinkyKinkladze wrote:Fair points. Re the boxer/footballer, while cut from a different cloth I actually meant a boxer (especially Loma and usyk) aren't exactly "working" every day like a footballer is so between camps they're going to muck in at home. But as alluded to by others, they're hardly going to be on the frontline, they'll be helping out in controlled areas away from danger.

End of the day, we're all incredibly lucky to have absolutely fuck all idea of what zinchenko and all Ukrainians are going through, I find it a bit churlish to be calling somebody a cry baby when we're in our privileged positions.

But aye, it's all opinions at the end of the day so I don't point any of this personally at anybody. Just feel some perspective is sometimes needed.

I totally agree with your points mate.

For me it’s less of the crying about Ukraine with him, it’s just the general crying. Like I say, last week he said he cried when Arteta left City. I’m sure it was just a Milner type statement to endear himself the Arsenal even more. Like the nonsense about him being a lifelong Arsenal fan when he moved there.

For me, I started to dislike him when he made Fern look bad against PSG. Club captain is trying to calm the situation and help you not get booked/sent off and he just totally disrespected Fern. Proper childish stuff and there was no need for it. I’m hoping Fern tore strips off him in the changing rooms.

I love the Zinch for what he did with us but he is a bit of a gimp.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby zuricity » Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:13 am

Whilst the foul by Rodri's for his yellow was actually quite mild - holding the player back. It was , as the ref indicated with his arm movements , for the third foul by him and not necessarily for holding . Begs the question how the ref didn't book Fabinho earlier.

The foul they are claiming should be a second yellow was actually Akanji clipping the player who lost his footing and stumbled to the floor . Rodri saw that he was falling over and couldn't do anything .

Why the Ref allowed so many Scouse players to surround him without carding any shows how little control he had on the game.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby PeterParker » Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:34 am

How I love seeing the bent media’s reaction after Pep’s celebration.

Piss boiling
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Tokyo Blue » Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:46 am

Only liverpool players could walk through the opposition technical area and claim they have been hard done by.

Fuck off, you inbred, rat-eating shithouses.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby salford city » Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:18 am

Tokyo Blue wrote:Only liverpool players could walk through the opposition technical area and claim they have been hard done by.

Fuck off, you inbred, rat-eating shithouses.

This, this and this again. Fucking vermin am still buzzing this morning
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:12 pm

Anybody else listening to the disgustingly biased pair of estuarine Tarquin lovers on commentary in the WSL game now on BBC2,
Currently Arsenal 0 City 1
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby john@staustell » Sun Apr 02, 2023 1:00 pm

johnny crossan wrote:Anybody else listening to the disgustingly biased pair of estuarine Tarquin lovers on commentary in the WSL game now on BBC2,
Currently Arsenal 0 City 1

Yep. But I'm switching to West Ham shortly in search of more excitement :D
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby salford city » Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:04 am

Fucking scouse victims at it again tragedy chanting has to stop - fuck off you horrible murdering scum
Always the victims its never your fault
salford city

Postby Mase » Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:46 am

Didn’t know where to put, but Walker and Stones have done a ‘Guess the City player’ on City’s Twitter and when it got to describing Cancelo, Stones said “I can’t say what I want”…
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Tokyo Blue » Wed Apr 05, 2023 2:34 pm

Mase wrote:Didn’t know where to put, but Walker and Stones have done a ‘Guess the City player’ on City’s Twitter and when it got to describing Cancelo, Stones said “I can’t say what I want”…

What do we think he wanted to say?
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby salford city » Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:07 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:
Mase wrote:Didn’t know where to put, but Walker and Stones have done a ‘Guess the City player’ on City’s Twitter and when it got to describing Cancelo, Stones said “I can’t say what I want”…

He's a Portuguese shithouse and I'm glad he's gone. I'm going to kick the shit out of him if he plays in the chumps league games...?
salford city

Postby Mase » Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:12 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:

I’m wondering if the rumours of the dust up with Foden are true and Stones wanted to mentioned it.

Weird that City kept it in the video.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby PeterParker » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:03 am

We are in April, anyone ever read something about the "treble chasers Manchester City" or anyone mentioned that?

Funny how you never hear anything about the local treble winners, the only ones that did it.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby Tokyo Blue » Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:08 am

PeterParker wrote:We are in April, anyone ever read something about the "treble chasers Manchester City" or anyone mentioned that?

Funny how you never hear anything about the local treble winners, the only ones that did it.

Good. I am happy to let the media focus on them and their redshirted cousins and we will quietly go about our business of hoovering up trophies.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby PeterParker » Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:11 am

Tokyo Blue wrote:
PeterParker wrote:We are in April, anyone ever read something about the "treble chasers Manchester City" or anyone mentioned that?

Good. I am happy to let the media focus on them and their redshirted cousins and we will quietly go about our business of hoovering up trophies.

Agree, but it's a crime the best team in the Premier League will never get the deserved recognition.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby salford city » Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:06 am

PeterParker wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:

Agree, but it's a crime the best team in the Premier League will never get the deserved recognition.

No mention required whilst we sit 2nd in the league. Let's quietly crack on and close the gap whilst progressing in the cups
salford city

Postby Original Dub » Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:08 am

Original Dub
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Haaland

Postby BlueinBosnia » Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:11 am

Guardiola left Spain when she was 13 years old.

The original source for this is an article on a page that my browser guard won't let me access (which testifies to its veracity), dating to 28 January.

sport.es (a legitimate site; the website of Spain's 'Sport' tabloid) posted the article yesterday (and it's linked to from the article you posted), but has since taken it down (probably due to it being a false and legally risky story).

However, that won't have stopped bots picking it up and it being re-syndicated on clickbait sites.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Fri Apr 07, 2023 4:45 pm

BlueinBosnia wrote:

Guardiola left Spain when she was 13 years old.

The original source for this is an article on a page that my browser guard won't let me access (which testifies to its veracity), dating to 28 January.

sport.es (a legitimate site; the website of Spain's 'Sport' tabloid) posted the article yesterday (and it's linked to from the article you posted), but has since taken it down (probably due to it being a false and legally risky story).

However, that won't have stopped bots picking it up and it being re-syndicated on clickbait sites.

What did it say? No page found on that link.
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum