Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:29 am

dazby wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:English journalist gets embarrassed by Man City tweet following side’s 5-0 demolition job against Crystal Palace

English journalist Darren Lewis got hilariously embarrassed by a tweet he sent this afternoon mocking Man City’s stale first half against Crystal Palace after Pep Guardiola’s side demolished Man City 5-0 at the Etihad.

Lewis, who works for the Mirror, tweeted “Still goalless at City against Palace? Weren’t they supposed to be winning 12-0 today? #reality”, which was just before the home side put five past Roy Hodgson’s team to remain at the top of the Premier League

Maybe next time, Mr Lewis will think twice before mocking a Pep Guardiola team as dominant and clinical as this one.

Follow
Darren Lewis ✔ @MirrorDarren
Still goalless at City against Palace? Weren't they supposed to be winning 12-0 today? #reality
10:42 AM - Sep 23, 2017

FUCKING NOB.

If PeP does not change this then we could be in trouble...Palace will 100% score today with the way Stones and Otto are playing.

Crayons run out son ?
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:39 am

CTID Hants wrote:First up on MOTD, Murphy and Keown in the studio, let's see what they have to say....

My money on Murphy being more cuntish than Keown!

Correct - 'more pragmatic than City -- that's why United will will the title'
and then
Lingard is 'Rashfordesque' and now Rashford is 'Christianoronaldoesque'
inanity layered upon inanity by Pearce the Puffed Poltroon

Meanwhile jug ears can't bring himself to name us at the top of the table - we are just one of
'the Manchester clubs separated only by goal difference' whereas at the start of the programme we were'only there on alphabetical order'.
Last edited by johnny crossan on Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Mase » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:06 am

dazby wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:English journalist gets embarrassed by Man City tweet following side’s 5-0 demolition job against Crystal Palace

English journalist Darren Lewis got hilariously embarrassed by a tweet he sent this afternoon mocking Man City’s stale first half against Crystal Palace after Pep Guardiola’s side demolished Man City 5-0 at the Etihad.

Lewis, who works for the Mirror, tweeted “Still goalless at City against Palace? Weren’t they supposed to be winning 12-0 today? #reality”, which was just before the home side put five past Roy Hodgson’s team to remain at the top of the Premier League

Maybe next time, Mr Lewis will think twice before mocking a Pep Guardiola team as dominant and clinical as this one.

Follow
Still goalless at City against Palace? Weren't they supposed to be winning 12-0 today? #reality

FUCKING NOB.

If PeP does not change this then we could be in trouble...Palace will 100% score today with the way Stones and Otto are playing.

That's slightly different for someone making a sly remark like "supposed to be winning 12-0".

That's the issue with these cunty journalists - if we don't keep winning by five goals they'll say "oh, only 3-0 was it? Must be getting worse". They'll use any little thing to beat us with - as was shown by the story in the Mail that started by telling us it was our worst start to a season for a while.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:49 am

Mase wrote:
dazby wrote:

Follow

FUCKING NOB.

That's slightly different for someone making a sly remark like "supposed to be winning 12-0".

That's the issue with these cunty journalists - if we don't keep winning by five goals they'll say "oh, only 3-0 was it? Must be getting worse". They'll use any little thing to beat us with - as was shown by the story in the Mail that started by telling us it was our worst start to a season for a while.

Spazby is that boring nob in the pub that tries to join in a great crowd of lads at the bar , you know the one , that tries to be funny and join in with the ''lads'' as hes billy no mates ,but he doesn't ever manage it, as when you are a nob , you are a fucking nob and the lads know a nob when they see a nob.

Thats Spazby.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:13 am

Mase wrote:
dazby wrote:

Follow

FUCKING NOB.

Lewis is one of the more inane members of hacksrus. Clueless even by the standards of your average scrawler. And a pompous cunt.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Swales4ever » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:37 am

johnny crossan wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:First up on MOTD, Murphy and Keown in the studio, let's see what they have to say....

My money on Murphy being more cuntish than Keown!

Correct - 'more pragmatic than City -- that's why United will will the title'
and then
Lingard is 'Rashfordesque' and now Rashford is 'Christianoronaldoesque'
inanity layered upon inanity by Pearce the Puffed Poltroon

Meanwhile jug ears can't bring himself to name us at the top of the table - we are just one of
'the Manchester clubs separated only by goal difference' whereas at the start of the programme we were'only there on alphabetical order'.

very entertaing quote, JC, particularly to folks with no direct access to these gems...

Btw, anyone cares to upgrade my knowledge of the bombasting British football media, by enlight me on wtf is " jug ears"?... I appreciate he's quite a star among the bunch :?

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby Tokyo Blue » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:31 pm

Gary Lineker, also known as FA Cup head.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Swales4ever » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:36 pm

Ha ha .... the one fool enough to say Walker can't cross. right!

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby MUS » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:34 pm

I watched "Premier League Goals 2016/17 Season" on my flight today.
It's a 50-minute Premier League production that showcases the best goals from last season, month by month.

Guess how many of our 80 goals they featured? Yep, a grand total of 1... The Aguero goal against WBA at the Hawthorns.

Of course, the "traditional" teams each had around 8-12 goals featured, they pretty much showed every Ibrahimovic goal.

This is a Premier League production that is supposed to showcase the best of the league for an international audience.
How do they justify or even think it's okay to feature only one goal from what was arguably one of the most exciting teams in Europe and third highest scorers of the season? They're literally re-writing history.

Madness
CENTURIONS
MUS
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby MUS » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:37 pm

MUS wrote:I watched "Premier League Goals 2016/17 Season" on my flight today.
It's a 50-minute Premier League production that showcases the best goals from last season, month by month.

Guess how many of our 80 goals they featured? Yep, a grand total of 1... The Aguero goal against WBA at the Hawthorns.

Of course, the "traditional" teams each had around 8-12 goals featured, they pretty much showed every Ibrahimovic goal.

This is a Premier League production that is supposed to showcase the best of the league for an international audience.
How do they justify or even think it's okay to feature only one goal from what was arguably one of the most exciting teams in Europe and third highest scorers of the season? They're literally re-writing history.

Madness

For anyone who's interested, Carroll's volley got goal of the season, with Mickey-Tyrion in 2nd for his back heel.
CENTURIONS
MUS
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:52 am

MUS wrote:
MUS wrote:I watched "Premier League Goals 2016/17 Season" on my flight today.

Madness

For anyone who's interested, Carroll's volley got goal of the season, with Mickey-Tyrion in 2nd for his back heel.

How could that be second, it was fucking offside!

At least Giroud had the decency to stay on the right side of the regulations.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby bigblue » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:29 pm

In the Guardian's 10 talking points from the weekend, jamie "swampscum" jackson has this to say about City:

5) City can still work on defending counterattacks

https://www.theguardian.com/football/bl ... oke-koeman

Utterly desperate. We need to defend counter attacks better? That's your takeaway from a team winning 5-0? What a complete moron.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:31 pm

bigblue wrote:In the Guardian's 10 talking points from the weekend, jamie "swampscum" jackson has this to say about City:

These cunts are so desperate to see City fail.How can any cunt , no matter how bias against our club are , can say we need to sort out our defense ?

How have we conceded so far in 8 games ?
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:38 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
bigblue wrote:In the Guardian's 10 talking points from the weekend, jamie "swampscum" jackson has this to say about City:

These cunts are so desperate to see City fail.How can any cunt , no matter how bias against our club are , can say we need to sort out our defense ?

It's swamp dweller Jackson. I don't expect anything less.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:39 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Only one way to deal with it.
Keep winning all the way to December.
Start by taking Chelsea apart on Saturday.
Then keep winning up to the derby and dismantle The Rags.

See what they have to say then.
We still need to sort out our defence, no doubt.

Then have the league rapped up by April.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby bigblue » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:50 pm

Wonderwall wrote:It's swamp dweller Jackson. I don't expect anything less.

It's funny how there is always a nugget of truth in what he says, just never what he is talking about.

slaying every opponent bar Everton, whose 1-1 draw at the Etihad Stadium last month offers a clue regarding how to stop City.

Right. Everton did show how you can stop City in 2 steps:

1. Have the ref send a City player off early in the game for no reason.
2. Get extremely lucky as City fail to finish their 5-6 clear cut chances to win the game while playing a man down.

What the cunt was implying though, is a great counter-attacking player like shrek can beat City no problem. And every part of that thought is absolute nonsense.

And as a side note; our goal difference is 21-2. That means we score 10.5 goals for every goal we concede. Which means that whole "but there are still defensive questions" is exactly what we'll be hearing for the next few month from the football media no matter how well we play.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:01 pm

Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:05 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote: